Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 499816 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Snorting Magic Swords
« Reply #2760 on: July 14, 2014, 04:12:20 pm »

so many points, aww yiss
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: July 14, 2014, 04:14:30 pm »

Also, what Twilight Realm components would Amazeroth even have? @Akroma stated that she wanted nothing to do with Wall Street, Fate is entirely theurgical and I didn't notice any Freudian or Jungian allusions. (The mask does not count, because not everything with a mask is an allusion to the concept of personae unless you wish to go on and say that lucha libre matches are actually complex allegories for social interactions)
Probably had an Evoker melted into that mask.
Isn't the whole point of a fake gun the fact that it looks like a real gun? (I still don't understand that bit, it seems more fitting for something Freudian considering the Id's Death Drive and whatnot)
Actually, I believe Persona 3 was more Freudian than 4. Blame Atlus for being weird.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: July 14, 2014, 04:15:28 pm »

Hmm, Sen gets 2 points to her MAG and SKL.

But first, I need a perk before the level up since everyone got a perk based on their highest Stat, for which Sen has 4 equal high stats...
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: July 14, 2014, 04:16:36 pm »

RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: July 14, 2014, 04:17:05 pm »

Is called 'Everyday in a MOBA'. :P

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: July 14, 2014, 04:17:13 pm »

Also, what Twilight Realm components would Amazeroth even have? @Akroma stated that she wanted nothing to do with Wall Street, Fate is entirely theurgical and I didn't notice any Freudian or Jungian allusions. (The mask does not count, because not everything with a mask is an allusion to the concept of personae unless you wish to go on and say that lucha libre matches are actually complex allegories for social interactions)
Isn't the whole point of a fake gun the fact that it looks like a real gun? (I still don't understand that bit, it seems more fitting for something Freudian considering the Id's Death Drive and whatnot)
Actually, I believe Persona 3 was more Freudian than 4. Blame Atlus for being weird.
Still not that much. Id would be a horrible enemy for any game seeing as it would be simultaneously trying to mate with everyone (Eros) and kill itself (Death Drive).
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: July 14, 2014, 04:17:40 pm »

So I need to change Ashley's perk since that's just from the last version.

I came up with

Deadeye- If the character's skill roll fails by a margin of 2 or less, the attack lands as if it landed successfully by 1.

Ye, or nay?
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: July 14, 2014, 04:18:30 pm »

should be okay
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: July 14, 2014, 04:19:52 pm »

Still not that much. Id would be a horrible enemy for any game seeing as it would be simultaneously trying to mate with everyone (Eros) and kill itself (Death Drive).
It's called a promiscuous emo, Emp. :P

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: July 14, 2014, 04:21:22 pm »

Ok, So I think Sen needs SKL perked. Ideas?
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: July 14, 2014, 04:22:28 pm »

Ok, So I think Sen needs SKL perked. Ideas?
Err, perks, sorry.
Hmm... I don't have any numbers for these, but...

Magic - Arcane Squash Head: Projectile spells may be fired at sufficiently solid objects such as walls, resulting in spalling. The resultant spall deals less damage and is easier to dodge than the original spell, but is classified as physical damage and is reduced by defense rather than resistance.

Magic - Arcane Cannibalization: This character may remove all their current buffs in order to increase the power of their next spell.

Magic - Override: The user may sacrifice a piece of enchanted equipment to cast a spell using the realm and nature of the enchantment.

Skill - Opportunistic Strike: Attacks are harder to avoid if the target is also trying to evade other attacks.

Skill - Execution: If an attack's skill roll is high enough as so that the target's speed roll becomes irrelevant, the attack deals significantly more damage.

Skill - Stoic Precision: This character's skill is unaffected by poor visibility or distractions.

Defense - Assisted Guard: Equipment with a defense bonus have that bonus increased when equipped by this character.

Defense - Ablative Armor: Equipment with a defense bonus may be sacrificed to increase defense for one turn. The equipment is only destroyed if the character had to make a defense roll that turn.

Defense - Sacrificial Protection: If this character is pinned or grappled, a portion of incoming damage is mitigated to the pinning or grappling entity before damage calculation.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: July 14, 2014, 04:31:59 pm »

btw Smurf, you should update the OP to only contain links, not complete charsheets - else the updates to these sheets will probably be forgotten, and people will check outdated sheets

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: July 14, 2014, 05:09:35 pm »

God dammit, did Sen take the mask while I was away? And what else has happened? (He said expecting an answer that's vague at best.)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: July 14, 2014, 05:10:14 pm »

We won the fight, that's what happened!

Actually, that's pretty much what only happened.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: July 14, 2014, 05:11:02 pm »

you won the fight, Sen took the loot, and people are pretty upset at the situation
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 685