Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 719737 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC
« Reply #225 on: June 07, 2014, 10:18:05 am »

It begins to dodge.

Kyle gets a message.
 "K-Kyle..! It's m-m-me!"

"Still your fault."

"Indeed."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 07, 2014, 10:18:33 am »

((Oh would you look at that, everyone went to uni in Brisbane. :3))

((I totally support this fact. If only because it'll get people together to RP with each other.))

Since apparently the bracelets were retconned out or something, Ester just goes to her classes for the day.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 07, 2014, 10:20:42 am »

Kyle has the defenses stop firing for now. They're still targeted though.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 07, 2014, 10:21:05 am »

((Or ester just picked up her phone))

"Oh come on now you are being unfair!"

------

"D̸o̶̕ ͞y̴ó̴u͝ ̵k̨͠͏n̸͜ow͏͠ ̸w̶̴͟h͢e̕͟r̶͝e̢̢ d̵e͠҉̕m̛oń͟s͏͢ ̢͡͡c̛o͘͡m̸͜͠e̵͢҉ ̶f̷̧ro̵͠m?̶̛"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 07, 2014, 10:22:48 am »

"Maybe you should be more careful with your things!"

"Hell. Souls enter hell where they lose individuality and sometimes become demons. Why?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 07, 2014, 10:29:34 am »

HILDA flies into the castle, in her standard form.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 07, 2014, 10:31:20 am »

Icarus hangs up. She will not take the blame for interpol confiscating her military hardware. Maybe that wouldn't have happened if Winry had stuck to the geneva convention!

-----

"No̡w҉̢͢a͏d́a̛҉y͜ş̴.̷ ̶͠B̸̵u̸t ̴as ỳ͡o҉̴͞u͟͜ ͏̧ar͘͞ę ͞à̶ẃaŗe͡,̸̛ ̨͟҉a͠ ͏par͟͡t̵͡ ̷͝o̸͏f̸̡͘ t͝h̢e̵̛͝ḿ iś̷̸ ̛o̶f҉ ţ̛h́͝e ́vo̷i̕d̶.͘͞ ҉͜Soù́̕l͢͠s̛͢ ̢͡ar҉e͞ ̶̨s̵͡h͢e̴̴e̶̵͜r͠ ͠p̀ot̡e̴̢̛n҉͠ţ̕ią̢l.͏̷̴ ̸̛A҉ ̸̢͡f̀͘̕o͜rm̀ ͏̴o̵̷̧f̷̛ ̵̛enȩ̷͢r͜g͜y̴ ̢t͞h̵́͟a͠t,҉ ̷̷̨a͜t̀ ̛͡l͏́e̴a̸͏͞s͝t̕͠ ̸í̧̛o͘n̸͢ ̶҉̕ţ͟ḩ̛̀é̴͢ ́͘vo̴͘͞i̛d̕, ̧̀̀ca̢n̴ ́b̢҉͡è͠ ̴͘u̸̸se͘͢͞ḑ̛͘ ͏f͞͠ǫr͡ ̢͜͜*͞a̷̢n҉y̢th̵į͘͜n͢͠҉g*̧̀.̕͢͡ ̧́͞T͜h̷͞i̵͘s͢ ͘i͢s̸ ̸ẃ̕͡hy̨ ̨w͢͡h҉̸e̷̕n ̀͝c̴̨͜r̵͜e̴͢aţ̵̢i͞͏͏o̸n͠͡ ̶w̵͏a̡s͜ ͜͜s̴̀t̨͝i̵҉ĺ̨͡l҉ ̨́y̕͠oú̡nǵ͢,̛ i͏n̴ ̢́t̴͠h̛e̷ ̡̡̀w҉̴a̵̧r̢͟ ̴o̴̧̨f̡͜ ̧̕t͘̕͝h̶͝e͝ fi̡r͏st̢͘͠ d̵̛ay̕͜͡,͡ ͝c͞r̡e͡a͠t̨̛i̴o͟n̸̸ ҉̴͝w̷a̛͘s͟͏ ̨͜b̴rea̛͏̛ch҉e̕d̛.̶ ̶̡́B̵҉ęf̕͝o͏҉r̀͏͡e ́͞t̵̡h̕ȩ ̴b͞r̴e̷a͢c̷h ̀c̛͞o͟u̡̕l̸̡̀d̨̀͟ b̴́e̛͞ ͏c̕l͏o͡s͢e̵d͝,̕ v͠͏́a̶̷ŗ͢ío̷u̸ś ͝҉̢e͢n̷̢tí͠t҉i̸͢es̨̨͝ f̡͟͠ŕom̷͟ ҉͏t́͡h̛͘͝è ̛͠v͞͠o̷i̡̢͘d ̡é́n̸̨̨t̸̨̕eŗ̴e͢͢d ͜c̡͜҉r̨̀e̵̡͘at͡͠io͏̸n͠ ͏҉t͢͞ò҉҉ g͝à͏̀t̛҉h͘͝͡e̕r̛̛͜ s̛͝o̵͜m͜e ̵s҉҉òul͏҉s ҉͜f̵͟or̸͢͜ ̨̨҉t̶́h͞e͘͡͠m͝͏s͜eĺ̷v́ęs̡̨͜.̛͞ ̛͢B̢̕͝u̷͢͏t́͝ ͜͝un͘p̨͜r̵̴e̷̴͠p̕̕͝ąr̢e͟͠d̸͝ ̨o͏r̡͢͝ ̢̕͘s̛͢i҉m̢͜ply̛ ̴̸u̵̵n͢͝a̸̴̕b̷l͠͡e ͟͢ţ̕͟ò̵̀ ̛ẃit͠h̀s͞͡t͞a̴͡ǹd ́͏t̀͢he͘͠ ̷̧҉m̕o͘ś͞͞t͜ ̵f̵́͞ưn̢̛͞d͏a̢̕m͜e̛n̶t͜͡͞al҉͠͠ ͏d̢̀e̡f̷̧e͡n̨͢ç͝͝e̢҉̶ ̨̨͡m̡e̵̡̧c̶h̡͞͝a̵͜n̕͜i̸s̀͘m͝͝ ́͡o͝͞f͘ ̕c̸re̸a͡҉̷t͠͝į̧o̶n҉, ̧̛t̴̨̛h̀e͜͟͡y͏ ͞we͟r̶̶͞e͘͞ ̀*͟͢c͘͞o͘͡r̛̀͡r̕͢eć̶t̴̛e̡d̴͡*͠.͟͜ ҉͘F́͘i̵̛t́͞t̶e̡͞d̕͠ into̧ ͢c̨̕re̸a͘͝ti̸̢͜o̴n͘ ̕ì̵n͠ t̡̛h̵e ̕way͝ c͏ŗ̀͢e̴͡a̶̕t͜͏́i̶̛͢o҉n̶͜ ̴͜t͢e͟nd̕͢ś͘ ̡̧̕t҉o ̷͠f͝i̕͜͝t̢͞͏ ҉̧t͢͝҉hi̵͠nģ̸́s̸̀ ̀͘͞í̵n͏͏t̴͞҉o ̧͞i͟͡ţ̸͞.͝ ̵H̵̨͘av̶̡i͜n̢͢͝ģ́ ĺ̸͘ò̴͢sţ̴̕ ̸̴th͘e͠i҉r͜ ̧̨a͡b̶̢i̧͜͟ĺi̸̡͏t̕͘y ̷̴̴t͝o ҉͞͏us̕e̵̶ ̶͜s̡͡o̶̴uls ̵t̵̀o̧ ͞͞t̸҉h͏é̕i̸̷ŕ҉ ̵f̡̢͠ul̴̶͞l͝ ͘p͏̧o̡̕ten҉̨͘ti͟al̡͝,̶̨ t̴̡̡h͞es͘͜ę̨͝ ͏̢̕d͟e̡m̸̡͞o͢n҉͏s̸̶̕ ͡of̸̕͝ t҉͝h̸͠͞e҉̷ ͝͝f̸̕i̕͡r͡s͡t̨҉̸ w̴͟a͜v̷̨e҉ ͜b́͏ecam҉̸̢e͏̷ t̵̨h̵҉e ͠án̕҉ce̸̶͘s͏̨t̷͜o͝r̸s ̀́͜ơ͘f̷̕ ҉̧t̨͟h͞e̢͜ ͘͠f̛͠o̵̕̕r̡͜c̀͟e͝s̶̨̨ ̛o̶͟͠f ͠h̸e͟l̸̴l͠ ̷̡-̡ f̡̧e͢w̛ ̧́͞o̡̢f͢ t͠h̵͢e̸̛ḿ ̴r҉̡͠é̶m̡a҉͜͞i̴̵n̴͞͏.̷͢ ͏͘W̨h͜a̢t̛̛́ ̢I҉̀ ̛am̀ ͡͠tŕ́͟y̵͘i͘nǵ͞͏ ́t͞o̵̢ ̕s̕͢҉à̛y̡͠͡ ͝i̴̛s̵̷̀, ̧͡҉c̵r̶͟eat̨̢͏ì͢o̸͡n̴̸ ̴̨̛k̵̵e͡e͠p̧͠s͜ ͟҉c̷͘͞ļo̴s͠e̕͢ ̢͞g̶̡͢u̴͝a̵͟r͝͏d̸ ̸͢ó͞ǹ̴ ̛͏s̕͝o̡͜u͝l͏͏ş.̵͢ Yo̧͝u͠ ̀w͏͡i̸͜l͜l̶̛ ̴̨w҉̢͝á̸̕l̡k̛ ̶̨ą̴̕ ̸da̡͞n͘͢g͠è̷r̵̨̡o̡͘ư̡s͜ ̨p̴̶a̶t̀͝͡h̕͏,̵ t͏҉r͞͞ỳi̢̧n̛͞g̷ ̵t̸o̸ ͢p҉͝u͞r̶͜s̢͠u̶e̛̕ t̀́he̕͟m̷̀͟.͝ ͏̡A̸҉re̛͠͞ y̷͝ou͜ ̷̢q̧̢͏ui̢te̡ ͝r͟͏e̡a̛d̢͟y ̵̵f̀o͠͡r ̨̧t̷h̀a͠t?̵̛"͝
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 07, 2014, 10:32:49 am »

((boxes? Looks like your PC may not be quite up to date.))
((My tigga, this has a GTX 760, 20Gb of RAM, and a 3.20 GHz Intel Xeon Processor with 6 cores. Not to mention 64 bit Windows 7 professional.))
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 10:34:40 am by Again_Dejavu »
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 07, 2014, 10:33:07 am »

It looks about the same as she left it, if a little darker.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 07, 2014, 10:34:28 am »

((And it still can't display the above text correctly :P))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 07, 2014, 10:35:26 am »

"K-K-Kyle?"

Winry sighs and sets the phone down.

"Yes."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 07, 2014, 10:36:05 am »

((Or ester just picked up her phone))

((If Ashley sent a text/phoned someone, I doubt that Ester would be the first person she'd call. Maria/Selina would definitely be higher up on that list.

It's been 5 years. She probably has a new phone number.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 07, 2014, 10:37:11 am »

((Dude, it never shows anything but boxes on chrome.))

There's a sound like glass shattering in the living room.

Kate raises an eyebrow before picking up the phone and pressing the redial function. She shoos Winry out.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 07, 2014, 10:38:19 am »

((There's boxes for me, too, and I'm also using Chrome, but most of it is weird symbols like it should be.))
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 07, 2014, 10:39:19 am »

Winry sighs and leaves.

HILDA maxes out her SPEED and charges through the castle, swiftly turning corners as an azure color trails behind her. She enters the living room.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 1757