Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23

Author Topic: Pokemon Omicron Blind Epilogue  (Read 129618 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Omicron Blind Episode 28: Road to Victory
« Reply #165 on: August 25, 2014, 05:06:17 pm »

Beartic looks so bad because it was one of the X/Y pokemon... So they had to create original sprites for them.

Unless he is from Black and White and I just don't remember (Black and White kind of being ugly in general)
He's from BW.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 25, 2014, 05:24:00 pm »

Beartic looks so bad because it was one of the X/Y pokemon... So they had to create original sprites for them.

Unless he is from Black and White and I just don't remember (Black and White kind of being ugly in general)
He's from BW.

Honestly I am trying hard not to bash Black and White everytime...

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 26, 2014, 02:03:45 pm »

What's that sticking out in front?

A beard made of frozen bear snot. I only wish I was making this up. Its preevolution, Cubchoo, makes it more explicit by having a giant dangling snot glob hanging from its nose.
I wasn't talking about the frostbeard.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 26, 2014, 04:13:40 pm »

He has a fluffy tummy, ok?  :-\
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 26, 2014, 04:25:54 pm »

He has a fluffy tummy, ok?  :-\

Actually instead of just trying to skirt around the issue I am just going to say what it is.

Beartic walks on all fours normally... that fluffy patch is created by the fur being pushed apart by its legs.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 27, 2014, 09:02:14 am »

I guess that makes some sort of sense. I was going more with the "poor design" direction than insinuating it was something else, but my comment didn't really let any else know that.

Ohhhh well. I'm excited to see what's coming up in the next few updates.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 28, 2014, 11:07:01 am »

I guess that makes some sort of sense. I was going more with the "poor design" direction than insinuating it was something else, but my comment didn't really let any else know that.
Oh, well I was going to suggest his pubic hair went Super Saiyan, but that makes more sense.

Ohhhh well. I'm excited to see what's coming up in the next few updates.
It's going to be some time before I can post it, because of work and the fact that I'm at that point where there's a significant level difference between the strongest available opponents(besides the Elite Four themselves), and where I want to get. It doesn't help that the only Gym Leader rematch that Klefki can reasonbly fight is Devon(which surprised me).
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pokemon Omicron Blind Episode 29: Nowhere to go but up
« Reply #172 on: August 30, 2014, 12:04:41 pm »

Spoiler: Longest. Update. Ever. (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Team (click to show/hide)

I meant that to be shorter, but there wasn't any opportunity to save between the last two battles.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Omicron Blind Episode 29: Nowhere to go but up
« Reply #173 on: August 30, 2014, 03:21:11 pm »

Just FYI, Dragonite almost certainly had his hidden ability. Multiscale halves all damage taken while at full health, which would explain why your second attack did so much more damage.  :)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pokemon Omicron Blind Episode 30: In retrospect, I did some horrible things here
« Reply #174 on: September 03, 2014, 02:25:20 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By the by if you do use Mewtwo... keep that mysterious device (or whatever it is called) on him.

I'd honestly would question if Mewtwo with that item or if Mewtwo's megavolution is better. I'd probably chose Mysterious Device Mewtwo by far.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Huh. So, you hunted down a pacified, sentient being to imprison it for all eternity, forced two Pokemon into a highly 'uncomfortable' position so you could collect their offspring, then brutally murdered a trainer's 4 remaining Pokemon and stole their souls by accident.

I'd call this a highly successful day!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

then brutally murdered a trainer's 4 remaining Pokemon and stole their souls by accident.

What do you mean "by accident"?

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

then brutally murdered a trainer's 4 remaining Pokemon and stole their souls by accident.

What do you mean "by accident"?

You know... wink wink nudge nudge... You know you know...

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23