Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 241933 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: Dampe vs. Tawarochir
« Reply #675 on: May 10, 2015, 01:35:38 pm »

((I edited it))

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: May 10, 2015, 01:42:31 pm »

*Sheb come to poketwo and quickly wallop him in the face*

And that's three count of violating the laws of reality. I shall be surprised if you step out of prison anytime soon boy.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: May 10, 2015, 02:12:17 pm »

"Might I propose the next court session be held at an undisclosed location? Lots of cameras and mics to make it 'public', sure, but something to prevent uninvited guests from suddenly entering and breaking the order."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: May 10, 2015, 03:06:56 pm »

"Seriously Poketwo, an army?  You have severely weakened the prosecution in this case.  Your summoning has only shown that you hold no faith in the prosecution leading a punishment of Tawarochir.   As you hold one of the longer standing antagonism with him, you showing a lack of faith means that evidence against Tawarochir is unsubstantial or circumstantial at best.  As this has been shown to hold at least enough truth to make you concerned, this holds that Tawarochir is likely non-prosecutable for the charges, which means this trial should be dropped."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: May 10, 2015, 03:27:57 pm »

*Sheb come to poketwo and quickly wallop him in the face*

And that's three count of violating the laws of reality. I shall be surprised if you step out of prison anytime soon boy.
: "Sorry, minimalism rejects your reality."

*THE FORCE IS STILL HERE, AND ATTACKING BLITZ + TURRETS*

"Seriously Poketwo, an army?  You have severely weakened the prosecution in this case.  Your summoning has only shown that you hold no faith in the prosecution leading a punishment of Tawarochir.   As you hold one of the longer standing antagonism with him, you showing a lack of faith means that evidence against Tawarochir is unsubstantial or circumstantial at best.  As this has been shown to hold at least enough truth to make you concerned, this holds that Tawarochir is likely non-prosecutable for the charges, which means this trial should be dropped."
: "THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE TRIAL"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: May 10, 2015, 03:34:07 pm »

"Sorry, jolly green jackass, but this ain't a minimalist RTD. We're in FG&RP, if you haven't noticed."
The force is slashed to pieces once more.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: May 10, 2015, 03:51:08 pm »

: "They still have their properties. Like respawning for instance."

*THEY RESPAWN, AND THEN ONE OF THE HUMANS (DRESSED IN RED) SUMMONS UP SOME STRANGE BEASTS, WITH ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS MADE INTO A TANK BEING THE LEADER OF THE BEASTS*

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: May 10, 2015, 03:55:17 pm »

"Humans can't respawn, and I'm not sure why you'd think they can."
Blitz puts down his sword.
"Quite frankly, this is getting ridiculous. Let's just continue with the trial, 'mkay?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: May 10, 2015, 04:03:25 pm »

:  "Normal Humans can't, but these aren't 'normal' ones to begin with.

Sadly, if what I want to be done is to be done, we have to postpone the trial until either it is done, or we get another court thread.
"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: May 10, 2015, 04:08:37 pm »

"So, what, what you want is more important than what everybody else wants? Thats a little bit conceited, no?"

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: May 10, 2015, 04:08:51 pm »

"Or we could wait until you stop being an obnoxious asshole, but I guess that would be long..."

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: May 10, 2015, 04:15:32 pm »

"I'm an obnoxious asshole...?"
Blitz sits in the corner and cries.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: May 10, 2015, 04:16:41 pm »

"Hmmm...is it just me, or is Poketwo seemingly begining to channel what possessed GreatWyrmGold nearing the end of his time on the forum?  I'm beginning to notice similar patterns between how I heard GreatWyrmGold was acting for the time before his ban and how Poketwo is seeming to act now.  May just be my paranoia, but it is a bit concerning..."

Blitz: "I believe Congressman Sheb was refering to Poketwo for his comment."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: May 10, 2015, 04:19:57 pm »

Enough faffing! Let the fools get the boring laser battles over, then we may observe the machinations of the court! And I can stop being so verbose and magesterial and get back to Cockney.

Talking of Cockney, you can have this.

*Hands sock to Scyther. He takes it.*
One wheel short of a wagon

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: May 10, 2015, 04:20:55 pm »

: "Unless you are talking about derailing topics, I'm not showing similar patterns. I'm just here to resolve a declaration of war."
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 209