Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 241137 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: Professor Layton and the Explosive Lawsuit
« Reply #1050 on: June 25, 2015, 01:10:17 am »

* IcyTea31 tackles poketwo off the GM's pedestal.

Never mind challenge mode. Solve puzzle.
[d20:3] AAAAAAAAAAA WHY IS THIS SO HARD?! In your rage, you throw the cube out through the window, still unsolved.

*YOU FOOL!!! YOU DO NOT HAVE THE POWER OF THE NARRATIVE!!! ALSO, KARMA'S A DICK!!!*

YOU ARE BURNED BY THE SHITTY RESOLUTION!!!! NOW YOUR EYES WILL NEVER HAVE THE FUNCTIONALITY TO PLAN ALL THE COUPS AND ATTACKS ON THE OTHER PLAYERS IN THAT COUP RTD!!!!

OH, AND ALSO YOU CAN'T SEE, TOUCH, FEEL!!! THE ONLY SENSE YOU STILL HAVE LEFT IS SMELL!! ITS HOW YOU NOTICE THE RESOLUTION BURNING YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: June 25, 2015, 01:12:45 am »

[d20:3] AAAAAAAAAAA WHY IS THIS SO HARD?! In your rage, you throw the cube out through the window, still unsolved.

*YOU FOOL!!! YOU DO NOT HAVE THE POWER OF THE NARRATIVE!!! ALSO, KARMA'S A DICK!!!*

YOU ARE BURNED BY THE SHITTY RESOLUTION!!!! NOW YOUR EYES WILL NEVER HAVE THE FUNCTIONALITY TO PLAN ALL THE COUPS AND ATTACKS ON THE OTHER PLAYERS IN THAT COUP RTD!!!!

OH, AND ALSO YOU CAN'T SEE, TOUCH, FEEL!!! THE ONLY SENSE YOU STILL HAVE LEFT IS SMELL!! ITS HOW YOU NOTICE THE RESOLUTION BURNING YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!
"Negation."
And just like that, none of it applies anymore.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: June 25, 2015, 01:19:38 am »

* IcyTea31 wags a finger.

"You're not the GM at the moment. And you didn't roll for that nor mark it an action."

Go find the puzzle, solve it, gain Dark Ancient Egyptian Powers.
[d20:8] It's right there in the bush... you grab it and make a few moves, but it seems solving it is going to be a bit trickier.

"Negation."
[d20:13] "Thank you." Time warps for a moment, but the effects don't seem to be immediately apparent.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: June 25, 2015, 01:23:15 am »

Continue trying to solve the puzzle. If I can do it just so...
"I was only doing my job, but you are welcome."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: June 25, 2015, 01:28:48 am »

* IcyTea31 wags a finger.

"You're not the GM at the moment. And you didn't roll for that nor mark it an action."

Go find the puzzle, solve it, gain Dark Ancient Egyptian Powers.
[d20:8] It's right there in the bush... you grab it and make a few moves, but it seems solving it is going to be a bit trickier.

"Negation."
[d20:13] "Thank you." Time warps for a moment, but the effects don't seem to be immediately apparent.

*THE NARRITIVE SPEAKS!!!*

If his last attempt at gm-couping an rtd failed, you cannot do the same thing, especialy regarding you doing the exact same thing as he did to userp power so...."
1!!!!

YOU TOTALY FAIL IN COUP!!! SENT TO SMURFINGTON'S DEFENSES AT HIS SPINE VAULT. HORRIBLE THINGS EVEN ARMOK WOULD WIPE HIS MIND OF ANY HINT OF A MEMORY OF IT IS DONE TO YOU.

"Negation."
*We do not tolerate low-rate fanfiction writers who make up character abilities on the fly.*

REALITY REJECTS YHE CLAIM!!! YOU STILL ARE JUST A KIRBY RIP-OFF!!!!!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: June 25, 2015, 01:31:07 am »

"...that's just cute. You're making up random bullshit rules, and then try to attack me for making up new abilities on the spot? I smell double standards, with a dash of hypocrisy."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: June 25, 2015, 01:34:09 am »

"...that's just cute. You're making up random bullshit rules, and then try to attack me for making up new abilities on the spot? I smell double standards, with a dash of hypocrisy."

*I AM THE GM!!! I CONTROL THE STORY HERE FORMER DEFENDENT!!!! LEMON MUST OF BEEN MISTAKEN TO TRY TO GET OTHERS TO PRATICIPATE IN STORY!!! BESIDES, DON'T YA HAVE A FIGHT TO ATTEND TOO!!!*

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: June 25, 2015, 01:36:44 am »

"...there is no official GM here. There isn't even a set of rules, not really. You don't control shit, on account of being a fucking Pokémon, and not even a Legendary, Lemon is a far better man than you ever will be, and no I goddamn well don't."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: June 25, 2015, 01:41:36 am »

: "Hey, I'm the pokemon here!!! Not that guy that constantly makes us do his bidding like some sort of-"

*QUIET YOU!!!!! ALSO BLITZ, THIS GAME IS STARTING TO DERAIL INTO SOMETHING YOUNG M- I MEAN THE HORRIBLE IDIOT YOUNGING THAT WE SHALL NOT MENTION WOULD FUCKING DO!!! I HAVE A STORY FOR THIS AND EVERYTHING!!!!

NOW WHERE IS THE LEMON!?!?!?! ITS STARTING TO GET SCYTHER FIGHT ALL OVER AGAIN HERE!!!*

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: June 25, 2015, 01:42:32 am »

YOU TOTALY FAIL IN COUP!!! SENT TO SMURFINGTON'S DEFENSES AT HIS SPINE VAULT. HORRIBLE THINGS EVEN ARMOK WOULD WIPE HIS MIND OF ANY HINT OF A MEMORY OF IT IS DONE TO YOU.
"Wait, what? You did something so horrible to me, I have no memory of it? What was the point of that?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: June 25, 2015, 01:43:45 am »

"...dude, this is basically a minimalist RTD. It would've derailed no matter what.
Besides, to be perfectly honest, I just don't want to have to read all-caps for turns."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: June 25, 2015, 01:46:43 am »

"Wait, what? You did something so horrible to me, I have no memory of it? What was the point of that?"
*NO, YOU HAVE PERFECT MEMORY. YOU CAN'T REMOVE IT WHEN YOU ARE EXPERIENCING THE HORREDNESS. THE VIEWER DOES NOT HAVE IT IMPRINTED INTO ITS MIND, HOWEVER*

"...dude, this is basically a minimalist RTD. It would've derailed no matter what.
Besides, to be perfectly honest, I just don't want to have to read all-caps for turns."

*NO IT IS NOT!!! ONLY THE INVESTIGATION SEGMENTS WILL HAVE RTD SYSTEM!! THERE IS A PERFECTLY VALID REASON WHY THEY ARE ACTIVE THERE!!!*

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: June 25, 2015, 01:47:53 am »

"Which doesn't change the fact that your all-caps is horrible to look at and I don't want to have to see it while reading turns."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: June 25, 2015, 01:50:28 am »

"Which doesn't change the fact that your all-caps is horrible to look at and I don't want to have to see it while reading turns."

*ITS ONLY FOR PARTS OF THE SEGMENTS!!!! I DON'T SEE MOST COMPLAINING WHEN THEY ARE IN THE MINIMALIST RTD'S LIKE THAT YOU AT DERAIL ONE*

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: June 25, 2015, 01:51:51 am »

"That's because it's not usually bunched up horribly. Also, your overuse of, say, exclamation marks, makes it worse that it otherwise would be."
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 209