Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 241135 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: Professor Layton and the Explosive Lawsuit
« Reply #1080 on: June 25, 2015, 02:06:43 pm »

"...or you could, maybe, make your own thread for this?"

*IT IS VITAL THAT IT HAPPENS IN THE COURT THREAD.*

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: June 25, 2015, 02:07:57 pm »

"...no, it really isn't."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: June 25, 2015, 02:10:12 pm »

*IT IS DESIGNED AROUND IT!!! BESIDES, YOU DO NOT KNOW OF THE STORY, HOW CAN YOU SAY WHAT IT NEEDS AND DOESN'T NEEDS*

*NOW CAN WE PLEASE JUST SHUT UP UNTIL BAD LEMONS ARIVES AND PUTS UP THE VITAL GIF?*

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: June 25, 2015, 02:11:17 pm »

"Start using proper punctuation and grammar and then we'll talk."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: June 25, 2015, 02:11:39 pm »

But I think that the thread needs to be brought back to what I repurposed it to be, and I stand by that.
Well, what would that purpose be? We've derailed the derails so many times, I'm not even sure if there are any rails left.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: June 25, 2015, 02:12:33 pm »

"Start using proper punctuation and grammar and then we'll talk."

*LIKE THIS!*

But I think that the thread needs to be brought back to what I repurposed it to be, and I stand by that.
Well, what would that purpose be? We've derailed the derails so many times, I'm not even sure if there are any rails left.
*IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE PHOENIX WRITE: BAY12 EDITION!*

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: June 25, 2015, 02:12:57 pm »

"Yes, like that. Thank you."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: June 25, 2015, 02:14:10 pm »

"Yes, like that. Thank you."

*SIR! WE HAVE A GRAMMAR NAZI HERE!*

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: June 25, 2015, 02:15:41 pm »

"The fact that I am a grammar nazi is old news. Move along."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: June 25, 2015, 02:28:32 pm »

*IT IS DESIGNED AROUND IT!!! BESIDES, YOU DO NOT KNOW OF THE STORY, HOW CAN YOU SAY WHAT IT NEEDS AND DOESN'T NEEDS*

*NOW CAN WE PLEASE JUST SHUT UP UNTIL BAD LEMONS ARIVES AND PUTS UP THE VITAL GIF?*
What kind of resources do you need?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: June 25, 2015, 02:34:19 pm »

*THERE IS GOING TO BE A CUTSCEEN AFTER LAYTON FINISHES PUZZLE. YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.*

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: June 25, 2015, 02:55:51 pm »

It got double the posts as a courtroom thread than it did as the functional equivalent to Mastahcheese's derail thread. That is its new official purpose.

*THERE IS GOING TO BE A CUTSCEEN AFTER LAYTON FINISHES PUZZLE. YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.*
Well, we have one question to ask: does the story you're going to tell involve a court from here on out?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: June 25, 2015, 03:16:11 pm »

It got double the posts as a courtroom thread than it did as the functional equivalent to Mastahcheese's derail thread. That is its new official purpose.

Well, we have one question to ask: does the story you're going to tell involve a court from here on out?

*WELL, AFTER THE INVESTIGATIVE PORTION IS COVERED, BUT AFTER THE CUTSCEEN YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH RESOLUTION-PROOF GOGGLES TO MAKE IT GO FASTER.*

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: June 25, 2015, 03:20:09 pm »

Very well, then. As long as the minimalist-RTD-esque portion ends soon.

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #1094 on: June 25, 2015, 06:49:50 pm »

((This all seems like my fault. I'm sorry... Man I don't think I can take the pressure of this responsibility... I don't think me making image's and not being the host is going to work it make's the waiting time to long (Like I was available all week for images but I was waiting for stuff to happen so there's one week of opportunity gone.) and I can see this de-rail happening again... Because its now the weekend and y'all know what that mean. I'm not going to be here. And that mean's this is going to happen again... Agh! The responsibility to the player is killing me. And Im sorry to say the images will not be done today. So I guess I'll decide if I'm going to continue this depending on how you guys act over the weekend. Because if I'm not having fun then I won't feel like making stuff. I'm sorry.))
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 209