Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 241903 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: Crisis
« Reply #1545 on: July 26, 2015, 06:53:25 pm »

"Mr. Perrino you didn't mention where the king was when you entered the room could you please tell us."

"He was-a holdin' on-to the sword, yeh?"
: "Endless blaze, looks like I've been rectified or something."

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: The Good, the Bad, and the Meen
« Reply #1546 on: July 26, 2015, 07:01:48 pm »

"So, the creepy guy went into the room, yeh?"
"'Eh sword was a-lying next to the body. Eet 'ad slipped out from 'eh wound, an' made eet beeger as eet fell, an' so the wound was messy an' 'eez blood was everywhere."

"But wait good sir you told us the sword was on the ground? You never said when you went into the room the king was there holding the sword. That's a very important piece of information to leave out."
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: The Good, the Bad, and the Meen
« Reply #1547 on: July 26, 2015, 07:03:39 pm »

"So, the creepy guy went into the room, yeh?"
"'Eh sword was a-lying next to the body. Eet 'ad slipped out from 'eh wound, an' made eet beeger as eet fell, an' so the wound was messy an' 'eez blood was everywhere."

"But wait good sir you told us the sword was on the ground? You never said when you went into the room the king was there holding the sword. That's a very important piece of information to leave out."
: "I shall comment that it seems someone is pushing a narrative with all the talk of ' the king is holding the sword' business."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: July 26, 2015, 07:04:49 pm »

"Well it's pretty simple. Was the king holding the sword or was he not?"
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: July 26, 2015, 07:07:37 pm »

"Whoops, sorry, meester lemon. 'Eh prosecutor told me to testify about how 'eh body looked. 'Eh king dropped 'eh sword when I investigated 'eh wound, you see, but 'e was 'olding 'eh sword when I got 'ere."

"Our witness isn't the sharpest katana on the rack. Cut him some slack."
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: July 26, 2015, 07:11:48 pm »

: "I'll let the lemon handle this now, seems like he's the only competent one around. "

*Goes into the background*

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: July 26, 2015, 07:20:43 pm »

"Face it, Lemons-dono. It's over. Your client's guilty! Simple as that!"
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: July 26, 2015, 07:24:49 pm »

((someone find a link to "ID(purpose)" its time to take a stand))
OBJECTION!

"ALL THROUGHOUT THIS TRIAL YOU HAVE CORECTED YOURSELF AND YOUR WITNNESES HAVE CHANGED THE STORY! WHEN MEEN WAS BROUGHT FORTH YOU SAID HIS TISTIMONY MATCHED THE OTHERS! I HAVE YET TO SEE ANYTHING MATCH UP!"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: July 26, 2015, 07:36:07 pm »

"How do you propose it happened, then?"

"Unless you can demonstrate that the king DIDN'T do it, however shaky the dullard witnesses may be, it's the only explanation we have!"

"In any case, Meen's testimony hasn't directly contradicted Perrino's. Perrino's clears up the contradictions between the evidence and Meen's testimony!"

"The evidence doesn't lie! The king is guilty!"

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: July 26, 2015, 07:39:39 pm »

"I presume the possibility of mind control magic isn't valid, then. Good luck, blaze."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: July 26, 2015, 07:41:02 pm »

((surissuly, someone, get a link, my internet is a bit slow for YouTube so I cant do it))

there is someone I want to question, someone who, though not a witness, I believe can shed some light on the truth.

THE PRINCESS HERSELF!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: July 26, 2015, 07:43:00 pm »

"I presume the possibility of mind control magic isn't valid, then. Good luck, blaze."

"It most certainly is not. The King meditates on a mountain, once a month, every year, in order to build a mental resistance to outside influences. Nothing short of Ganon, wielding the entire Triforce, could penetrate his thoughts."
there is someone I want to question, someone who, though not a witness, I believe can shed some light on the truth.

THE PRINCESS HERSELF!

"Explain."
((surissuly, someone, get a link, my internet is a bit slow for YouTube so I cant do it))
((Not yet. The epic music has to wait until you've actually demolished the other side's story.))
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 07:45:23 pm by Tawarochir »

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: July 26, 2015, 07:48:28 pm »

"you claim to have spoken with the princess. I want to learn more about that. and if anyone knows anything about the security of the castle, the laws, the dangers, and the power of magic, and the resistance of her father.... IT WOULD BE HER!"

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: July 26, 2015, 07:49:30 pm »

: "Excuse me, prosecuter, can I and the lawyers know what the crime that the duke commited that the king killed him?"

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: July 26, 2015, 08:01:11 pm »

: "Excuse me, prosecuter, can I and the lawyers know what the crime that the duke commited that the king killed him?"

"Aiding Ganon. A crime of the highest degree."

"you claim to have spoken with the princess. I want to learn more about that. and if anyone knows anything about the security of the castle, the laws, the dangers, and the power of magic, and the resistance of her father.... IT WOULD BE HER!"

"Everyone can tell you're grasping, Blaze-dono."

"Mr. Blaze, might I remind you that the police have already checked into all of this, and that we have already covered all aspects of your questions in the trial? Magic was established to be out of the question very early on, and security in the part of the castle where the crime was committed was incredibly tight. Perrino was right outside the door!"
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 209