Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 241894 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: Crisis
« Reply #1575 on: July 26, 2015, 08:38:45 pm »

The laser is aimed very accurately. Poketwo won't get a chance to speak before a laser cuts through his ghostly head.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: July 26, 2015, 08:40:58 pm »

: "And if he immediately pleaded after he had the punishment........THE TESTIMONY WOULDN'T BE ACCURATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The laser is aimed very accurately. Poketwo won't get a chance to speak before a laser cuts through his ghostly head.
*The laser goes through the head, as this ghost is a diffrent kind than the laser was able to handle*

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: July 26, 2015, 08:41:47 pm »

"....................yes your honor, I have something to say.......

we came to this trial to determine the truth, but have we done so? have we truly done so? let us pause to consider the contradictions in this trial. can the prosecution be trusted to be correct when they shift and make contradictions? can we trust that the prosecutor, who himself admitted he had been presumptuous. is correct that the king is guilty?

lets consider....if he is wrong....when everyone believes he is right.....think for a moment about hat a guilty verdict means for hyrule. about what happens if an innocent man is removed from his authority....what would the real killer do then?

....................to find a quilty verdict you must prove beyond reasonable doubt that the king is guilty. has the prosecution met that requirement, or, I ask you all, do we sill have that doubt?

wright's associate better have a good excuse.....
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: July 26, 2015, 08:42:51 pm »

The laser immediately recalibrates(adaptos-chip for the win!) and cuts Poketwo in twain, rendering him well and truly dead(for a while at least).
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: July 26, 2015, 08:45:06 pm »

*Sadly, the ghost that may be poketwo just pops back over in the courtroom*

"You do realize that I was killed in this courtroom do you?"

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Bay12 Courtroom: The "Miracle" Never Happen
« Reply #1581 on: July 26, 2015, 08:46:08 pm »

"Defense, your speech was moving. However, I'm afraid I see Mr. Blackquill's version of the events to be much more reasonable than any propositions the defense has made, considering you've never once proposed an alternative series of events."

"This case seems extremely clear to me. I see no room for misinterpretation of the facts. I find the defendant, King Harkinian..."

"This court is adjourned!"
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Bay12 Courtroom: Athena Cykes ~ Courtroom Révolutionnaire
« Reply #1582 on: July 26, 2015, 09:13:35 pm »

!!!

"Your Honor! Wait! There's something wrong with the witness's testimony!"

"I've already delivered my verdict, Miss Cykes. This better be good."

"Sorry I'm late, I was... in a bind. You must be the defense attorneys Mr. Wright was talking about--I'm Mr. Wright's associate, Athena Cykes."

"I know what I heard--I heard discord in that guard's heart. I'm sure of it! If we can find out why, I'm sure it'll blow this whole case wide open!"

"Miss Cykes, what are you talking about?"

"Your Honor, if we analyze the witness's emotions, we should be able to find out why there's discord in his heart. It could open up new lines of questioning. If we want to understand the truth behind this case, we'll need to do it!"

"Mr. Blackquill, your thoughts?"

"...Let her. It won't do anything, but we could humor her and her silly computer."

"Alright, this is your real last chance. Let me explain how to do this: You'll see the witness's testimony, and the emotions it makes them feel. Just find the emotion that doesn't fit with what they're saying, and ask them about it! Got it?"
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: Courtroom Révolutionnaire
« Reply #1583 on: July 26, 2015, 09:19:38 pm »

"I....think so...cant be any harder than
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:50:12 pm by endlessblaze »

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: July 26, 2015, 09:21:25 pm »

: "First let me try busting his testimony ."

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: July 26, 2015, 09:22:09 pm »

"no"

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: July 26, 2015, 09:41:34 pm »

"I....think so...cant be any harder than !!SPOILER!!?"
((Spoilers, man!))

Mood Matrix~Commence the Psychological Analysis

"So, the creepy guy went into the room, yeh?"
"An' then 'eh called for help."
"I ran in the room with 'ee grey floor an' eh tan walls an' eh doors an' eh windows all quick-like, yeh?"
"An' there is the Duke's body, with 'e big wound an' all. 'Ere was blood all over 'es clothes, an' 'eh floor."
"'Eh sword was a-lying next to the body. Eet 'ad slipped out from 'eh wound, an' made eet beeger as eet fell, an' so the wound was messy an' 'eez blood was everywhere."

"Hey, I think there's a couple points where he's surprised when he shouldn't be. You should focus on that."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: July 26, 2015, 09:50:56 pm »

: "I knew the motive for the king killing the duke was insane!"

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: July 26, 2015, 10:04:38 pm »

"I....im not sure.......mmmmmm...wait....that last frame....does he remain...."

"wait....is that a graphical mistake?, that frame when the guard comes in the king is holding the sword in his hands....if these frames are accurate then the sword was dropped to the floor after the guard ran in!"
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 10:07:39 pm by endlessblaze »

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: July 26, 2015, 10:07:28 pm »

: " Thats not the point! Its to look for the emotions and see what doesn't fit! Besides, if we went with the narrative of why the king killed the duke, why would the guard be suprised that the king did it?"
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 209