Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 241922 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: Smash Dem Locks
« Reply #1830 on: July 31, 2015, 09:38:57 pm »

"are you inline to inherent the throne if Zelda does not marry?"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: July 31, 2015, 09:54:20 pm »

"I'll admit it. I killed him."
Investigation ~ Core

"But you gotta hear me out! I didn't have a choice!"
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: July 31, 2015, 09:55:50 pm »

"alright then, why? what happened?"

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: PLOT TWIST
« Reply #1833 on: July 31, 2015, 09:59:32 pm »

"This should be interesting..."

I casually take note that he just confessed to murder, and hide it in my back pocket.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: July 31, 2015, 10:21:39 pm »

"It was... it was my wife. She wanted me on the throne."

"She's completely insane! She just showed up one day, and everybody seemed attracted to her. They bent over backward for her in ways I'd never imagined. Zelda gave her the Ocarina of Time, for Farore's sake! I knew something was wrong. I got close to her. I wanted to get to the bottom of this and end the madness."

"But some eldritch magic... it took hold of me. She got to me with some dark ritual. Even I fell prey to her charms. She wanted that throne above all else."

Reminiscence~Wandering Heart

"Link, darling, I need you to kill the Duke to frame the King."
"Why, my love?" "Does the Duke bother you?" "Anything for my darling."
"We need that throne, my love." "Don't you want me to be happy?"
"If the throne is what you desire, then I shall get it for you!" "How should I kill the duke?"
"Here's the plan..." "Make sure you follow it as carefully as possible, from the gecko."
"Yes, my love!"

"As the blade sank in, I realized what I had done... I knew I had to stop her. I was going to find Gwonam, so he could banish her from whence she came... but her plan went through exactly as her devious little mind imagined it. The King was arrested. I knew I needed to find a lawyer. I needed somebody to get the King off the hook, or at least stall for time. I... I never imagined you'd need to find the real killer just to prove the King's innocence... I'm sorry for putting you through all this trouble."
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: July 31, 2015, 10:24:44 pm »

I nod along with the story.

"Well, I think our course of action here is clear."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: July 31, 2015, 10:25:30 pm »

"What's that?"

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: July 31, 2015, 10:27:15 pm »

"Expose the true mastermind. And free the King, and you."

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: July 31, 2015, 10:28:59 pm »

"I'm in favor of confronting her now."

((On my iPad, don't expect images))

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: July 31, 2015, 10:54:36 pm »

"Expose the true mastermind. And free the King, and you."

"Alright. I'll help you. I'll get you some evidence and stall for time."
"I'm in favor of confronting her now."

"Don't even think about it. I understand that you're from that game where [your father uses mind control on you and crap like that,] and confronting her anywhere but the collected, cool atmosphere of a courtroom would be like that times a thousand."

Link runs into his house and comes back out with some papers.

"I have these documents showing she never actually took the pregnancy leave. Those should at least arouse the prosecutor's or the judge's suspicion. She made me take this note from the King's files--it's the one that details how I'm next in line. And then here's some letters Gwonam sent me during our correspondence. They tell all about how she has that evil, dark, seductive hold on everybody she encounters. But don't bring that one out until you've relinquished her power over the judge."

False Leave Papers and Gwonam Letters added to the Court Record. King's Documents updated.

"She says she got back from her 'pregnancy leave' today, but she never really left. She saw the crime scene from the doorway; if you prove she never left, you should be able to get her on the stand to testify about what she saw. Your lady-friend's mood thingy should be able to show she doesn't feel as bad about the Duke's death as she pretends."

"And... one more thing. I'm going to be fleeing the country; Gwonam should be able to help me exorcise her to the 176th layer of Video Game Hell and get her to stop being an issue. I want you to prove that I did it; here's my confession. Then you need to prove that my wife was behind it all. Got it?"

Link's Confession added to the Court Record.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: July 31, 2015, 10:56:32 pm »

"With this... We should be able to do it. Just need to figure out how to break people out of her spell...."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: July 31, 2015, 10:58:53 pm »

"Gwonam and I should be there by the end of the day. He should be able to counter her."

((In case all of this seems particularly outlandish or nonsensical to any of you, the whole "Link's Irresistable Wife" deal is a reference to legendary badfic My Inner Life, in which a textbook example of a Mary Sue marries Link, gets free stuff from everybody, fights an incredibly cliché Dark Link, and has lots and lots of 'hugs' with Link. The author states it takes place post-Ocarina of Time, but it's much funnier this way.))
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 11:20:16 pm by Tawarochir »

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: July 31, 2015, 11:17:35 pm »

((Oh, I see what you are doing.......HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!))

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: July 31, 2015, 11:18:51 pm »

"So... Just to double check... We're not allowed to throw punches in the courtroom, right?"

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: July 31, 2015, 11:30:11 pm »

The Judge's words echo...
"Kamina! There's a time and place for everything. But not now."
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 209