Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 241991 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: The Gold and Silver Turnabout
« Reply #2040 on: August 06, 2015, 08:30:16 am »

"You examined the body closely enough to notice the missing finger, but not so closely you would have seen the front of the body? Disappointing, but plausible."

The talking teacup turns away from the witness to a more general presentation.

"However, from the Autopsy Report, we can read the victim did in fact only have wounds on his back and his finger-stump, nowhere else. This does not support the conjecture of the defendant commanding his pet to attacking the victim. Attacks from claws, even short, rounded ones, usually leave long, slashed or ripped wounds and not punctures. Teeth would puncture wounds on both sides of the body, and would be in a clear arced pattern unlike the somewhat random pattern seen on the Autopsy Report. Furthermore, an attacking animal is very unlikely to focus its attacks on any one body part, and even in that case it would prefer a limb or the neck."

"In short, unless the Feraligatr is secretly a man in a rubber suit, it did not attack the victim. The wounds were caused by a sapient being with a pointed object."

"And as far as I've understood, no such objects were found on the defendant when he was arrested?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: August 06, 2015, 02:55:56 pm »

Objection! 2001

"̢...͟N̷ei̕n͞,͏ n̵o ͏s͜vo̢r̛d̷s ̕o͏r kni̷f͞es͢ wer͟e̢ f͝ou͏n͝t on͘ ͢z͘ee ͘de͞feńd͘a̧n̨t̸'͢s͘ b̵od͞y̧."

"̷Ze͝e̴ ҉d͞efen͟d̨a̛n͢t ͟e͡e̴z a͞ ̵m͜a̴sh͡ter͢ p̛o͏cket mǫn͠sh̨t͏er͠ t͡r͏ain̕e̸r̨.͜ ̴Zee ̡def͞en̸d̀ant ͜coult haf̶f ̵sh͝pe̵c͟ifi͏c͞a̢l͠l͢y̕ ̕o͜rde͠re҉t͏ z͡ee͘ ̷b̷e̕as̛ht ҉to sh͝tąp̶ ze͢é fic̵ti͏m͡ a҉nt̷ n͟o͠t̵ tea͟r ̢ee̛z b̴od̕y. Zee͝ ̶all̴ig̀a̡tor̵ s̀ingie̶ eez ͡m͝uc̸h mor͠e̷ in͢te͞ll̷i͘gen̸t̴ ze͝n̛ ̸e̵ęt ̨appear̵s̵.͜"͘
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: August 06, 2015, 02:58:41 pm »

I quickly pull out a book and a pen, the book is titled Equestian law practices. By Backgroundpony3. He then writes down something in it, then puts it away.
"Witness, what time of day would you say it was when you found the body?"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:51:24 pm by Hiddenleafguy »

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: August 06, 2015, 03:04:54 pm »

"9:00 on the dime, sir."
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: August 06, 2015, 03:14:36 pm »

"Witness, where were you traveling from? And where to?"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:51:40 pm by Hiddenleafguy »

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: August 06, 2015, 03:16:48 pm »

"҉R͘E̵L̶ȨF̴ANT ͠q̷veśtio̡ns, ̀pl͜èas͞e.̸ Ide̛a͢lly̴ zeȩ ̢sort̴ ̷z͞at̸ ͜h̶af̕f͏ ͟no҉t͟ ҉a͘l̨re̛ady͡ be͢e̷n ̢ansv̴er̕ed."͠

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: August 06, 2015, 03:22:38 pm »

"Not the one about where he was coming from, all he said was that he was going down the route!"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:50:14 pm by Hiddenleafguy »

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: August 06, 2015, 03:38:14 pm »

"̧Ḑo ̶yo̧u n͡ee͏d̀ a ͠M̷AP̨ or͜ s͢o̕mesin̡g?҉ ͟ ͝Y̡ou̧ ̵co̵u̸lt h̕a̷ff̸ j̛us҉t ͢A͏S̶K̸ET̵, ͞y̡o͜u ̵kn͜o͢w. Tak̵e͞n s͝ie das͘ m̀ap͢."
Map added to the Court Record.

"̧"͞A҉ls̴o͝, yo̡u͞r̷ ̕i͟m͠áge̛ ͘l̵ink҉s ̛ar̛e b̵r҉ok̛en."̷

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: August 06, 2015, 03:48:27 pm »

"Thank you, this should clear things up. Witness, was anyone with the defendant when you bumped into him on the route?"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:48:28 pm by Hiddenleafguy »

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: August 06, 2015, 03:50:38 pm »

"No, sir, he was alone. And I never bumped into him, per say; I merely saw him leave."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: August 06, 2015, 03:56:26 pm »

"OBJECTION!! There is clearly a contradiction! Actually two, if you count something the defendant told me! First of all according to this map the body was not on route 42!! It was in the city! In addition the defendant was with his rival, TRASHYMAN when you would have saw him!!"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:46:13 pm by Hiddenleafguy »

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: August 06, 2015, 04:20:25 pm »

"̴Are͟ ́you͟ ̵ef͢en ̨pa҉yi͠n̛k att͠e̷ntion͢? Zee ̨b̀od̷y ̵was̸ f̧ou̶nt͘ on̛ ze͟e ̛o͟uts̶k̷ir̛t͞s ̛of ͏ze͞e ̷çit̵y. ͏Ze͟e ol̡t̨ man fo͡u͏n̵t͢ ̶z̢ee͞ b̡o͟dy͢. He saw zee ̵d͠e̵fèndant̴ le҉avin͟k̀ zee s̛ce̢ne͠ ͢o͜f̸ ̶zee҉ ͘c̷rime,̨ t̴o ̶m̀eet̨ ͝u͘p̨ w̕iz̷ hi͏s f̶ri͝en͝t. Zee̸ ͘v҉itn̸e̕ss͘ ͘s͘a̛i̷t͢ ̴h͞e ͜w̶as͘ goi͘nk͠ ̢T͞O ҉z̡ee͏ rou͡t̶e҉,̧ ̷f͏or ́Go̕tt's ̴sake̸! ͠Hȩ ́vasn'̨t͠ Z͠ERE ́ye͝t̢!͝"͢

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: August 06, 2015, 04:27:54 pm »

"OBJECTION!! Incorrect, the defendant  bumped into his rival, then his rival suggested they duel on the route! And the defendant stated he was in town!"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 08:02:25 pm by Hiddenleafguy »

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: August 06, 2015, 04:39:12 pm »

"̶L̨ook at͟ źis ͘pikt͘ur͟e͡ ̧o̕f ͟Ec͜r͡u͏t͢e͟ak͞ ͟C̴i͡ty̧."̢

"̸Dò ̧y͞o͞u͠ ze͘e̢ ḩow zer̀e eez͝ ̵al̶l͠ ̷t͢h͏is ̛sp̧a͡ce vȩre zee͠ dęf͏e̴n҉d͘ant an̶t he҉ez̧ ͞f͞r̀ient̕ C̴O̷ULD s͜t̵ant ͢w͞i͠z͘ou͜t̵ ͘z͏e͟ vitnéss s̶ȩȩinǵ?"

"̡Yo͟u͡r '̕ko҉n̵tra̢d͞i̵ctio̡n͡'̡ ee҉z ̸b͟a͝seles̴s ko͢njektur̕è!̢ ̸Fǫol͟."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: Case's End
« Reply #2054 on: August 06, 2015, 07:39:49 pm »

"One thing I would like to know, however..."

"To the court, I present a photo of... A FERALIGATR!"

"As you can see with the shape of its mouth, the pokemon seems capable of leaving multiple punctures in its victim... but our victim you see, was missing his index finger. A Feraligatr's mouth is incapable of biting a finger off due to the spacing between ITS TEETH!"

Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 209