Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 241914 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: The Gold and Silver Turnabout
« Reply #2145 on: August 15, 2015, 04:31:56 pm »

"Uh, yeah, lemme call the forensics chief."

"And you are...? Oh, you're the kid's lawyer. Well, it's not looking good for your client."

"We found a suspiciously wet trail in the woods, and when we tested it with Luminol... blood. All over the place. We found a knife buried under around half an inch of dirt, too. Suffice it to say that Prosecutor von Karma was onto something."
Knife added to the Court Record.
Blood Trail added to the Court Record.

((oh and tawa, I love those smashing images. what did you use to get them flattened like that, did you just put in random symbols (explains lack of color) or did you use some kind of function or plugin?))
((Got random jumbled ASCII off a generator on the internet and copied in the text in a reasonably large font, then used GIMP's perspective tool to change its appearance. Which is also how I put most of the non-document evidence into the record in the last two cases.))
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: August 15, 2015, 04:46:15 pm »

((perspective tool? mmm I will have to try that. the stuff I make from scratch is made in rex-paint, but I don't like how its resizing and transparency work, so I use gimp for that. not to mention other powerful functions that rex-paint, being made only for ascii lacks.))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: August 15, 2015, 04:53:30 pm »

((maybe it was on accident. though they should not be in my room anyway because im protective of my stuff. or they did not take "my room is full of dangerous stuff that could kill you" very seriously))
((My room is only filled with a wide variety of extremely powerful weapons and gadgets from a variety of universes. Hence, the Armory. Suffice it to say it's not something I want other people in. I love this thread.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: August 15, 2015, 04:57:24 pm »

((maybe it was on accident. though they should not be in my room anyway because im protective of my stuff. or they did not take "my room is full of dangerous stuff that could kill you" very seriously))
((My room is only filled with a wide variety of extremely powerful weapons and gadgets from a variety of universes. Hence, the Armory. Suffice it to say it's not something I want other people in. I love this thread.))
((my room/office is similar, the main office part were I greet clients is more or less normal, but the place I spend lots of time at is full of magical stuff, robots, entertainment stuff, and random things ranging form harmless to "OH HOLY ARMOK SOMEONE CALL THE MILLTARY))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: August 15, 2015, 06:08:59 pm »

"Edgy. Where does the blood lead?"

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: August 15, 2015, 08:34:49 pm »

"Some clearing in the middle of the forest. There wasn't anything really setting it apart from the surrounding area."

"And something I should probably tell you: the coroner took a closer look at the guy's missing finger, and it looked like it'd been missing for a few days before his death. It also looked less like a knife cut, and more like it'd been ripped apart from the inside. Make of that what you will."
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: August 15, 2015, 08:35:35 pm »

"Any ID on the body?"

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: August 15, 2015, 08:42:10 pm »

"I thought you already knew that it was Ignatius Mortimer Meen? You know, the creepy old guy who testified at the king guy's trial?"

"Well, anyway, that's all we have for you. You can drop by the real crime scene if you like; forensics has been done there for a while now."

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: August 15, 2015, 08:53:06 pm »

((*Collective glare at BadLemon* WHAT DID YOU DO.))

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: August 15, 2015, 08:57:00 pm »

((With my image problems, does anyone mind if I use a different image for my stuff?))

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: August 15, 2015, 09:39:13 pm »

Go ahead.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: August 15, 2015, 09:55:41 pm »

After celebrating his discoveries, Nomad makes way to the actual crime scene.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: August 15, 2015, 10:36:04 pm »

"Excuse me, but was there any indication that the finger was ripped off...... Magneticly?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: August 16, 2015, 01:29:32 am »

We found a knife...
"The report says no fingerprints were on it? The defendant wasn't wearing gloves or anything when he came to us. We'll have to confirm from the arresting officers that he wasn't wearing any at time of arrest, but this is looking good."

"Detectives, have you found any gloves or anything that could once have been gloves, or anything that could be used to cover one's fingerprints, anywhere near?"

"It's possible the blood trail came from the victim crawling towards the road for help. Not necessarily an attempt at covering the murder up."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: August 16, 2015, 12:16:20 pm »

"The report says no fingerprints were on it? The defendant wasn't wearing gloves or anything when he came to us. We'll have to confirm from the arresting officers that he wasn't wearing any at time of arrest, but this is looking good."

"Detectives, have you found any gloves or anything that could once have been gloves, or anything that could be used to cover one's fingerprints, anywhere near?"

"It's possible the blood trail came from the victim crawling towards the road for help. Not necessarily an attempt at covering the murder up."

"We already checked. No gloves. But you realize that you can wipe off prints, right, pal? And, well, I guess that's where the trail could've come from..."
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 209