Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Worldmaster's Game Archive  (Read 3602 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Worldmaster's Game Archive
« on: July 05, 2014, 06:37:27 pm »

This is simply here to record my games and give me something to make more space in my sig. You can discuss my games here, poke at me for not updating, theorycraft, or just whatever. Anyways, my games:

Active
My fantasy RPG suggestion game. Doubles as an experiment for my new magic system. Occasional updates, more often than Plague if there is enough activity. Not at all serious, the PC has a dire space capybara as a companion. Very dark at the moment, if you can read between the lines and have my notes. I'm also going to try and do a plot with this one, if it ever gets far enough. I'm also trying out a skill system I thought of, vaguely based off DF.

Newest game, survival wild west something something just read it.

I'm definitely getting lazier.

;-; please play

Fantasy dungeon crawler, trying to befriend a wolf and enter the actual dungeon currently.

Hiatus
Note: "Hiatus" usually means "I can't be bothered to write an update for this. Either it's too long or I'm being super lazy. Probably both."
It's my zombie-esque survival RtD. 5 max players, though I may change it if the waitlist fills up. Occasional updates, mostly serious. More or less using C:DDA as a basis.
Wow. My very first game. Looking back on it fills me with a sense of "wow lol you sucked at this whole 'game' thing back then lols" I actually really enjoyed that idea and the limited world building. I think that I'll start a new game with the same general idea and mechanics sometime in the near future - I might even revive it if someone wants to necro it and not wait for me to improve on the idea. I don't really have anything else to say about it - this was way before I got my carp together and became a competent GM. On an unrelated note: This is the only game of mine that Lyeos hasn't posted in IIRC. Revived! By Lyeos of course! Now he has posted in all of my games and I grant him an oatmeal cookie with raisins.

Dead
This had all of one update, IIRC.
A hopefully short little SG based around a derail in the RAEG thread about what weapon is the best. Pretty sure it spawned off another derail about katanas. Anyways, the world is split into factions who all use the same weapon because they think it is superior  than all the others and to prove it they want to kill everyone who doesn't use their chosen weapon. So yeah. The protagonist is a bowman.

Sci-Fi suggestion game, it seemingly had tons of interest at the beginning but it seemed to me like no one other than two or three people were still interested in it by the time the game started. It did last for a little while, but ultimately I was too lazy and the updates took too long. It was replaced by a certain fantasy RPG. There is a possibility of it starting up again if many people want me to pick it back up.
Fantasy RPG suggestion game, originally dawnstar's. I took over once he decided to quit. It went on for a long time after that, but I ended up hating that game. It was a good game, no doubt, but I felt stuck with the predefined relationship and I made more than one bad decision that I really should have thought about before doing. The lack of interest really didn't help either. This feels like a giant blemish on my GMing history, and I'd rather leave this out, but I know that Lyeos and possibly Kevak would call me out on it. However, if anyone would like to try and revive it they can ask about it here or PM me.
Silly little RtD I made while bored, it entertained me and possibly others for a little while. Not much to this game really.
In my honest opinion, this was one of my most successful games. I had made this on a whim and it ended up spawning TamerVirus's Spheres of Creation game and I'm pretty sure it directly or indirectly spawned others that I don't know about because I don't necessarily frequent RtD.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 06:44:15 pm by Worldmaster27 »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Worldmaster's Game Archive
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 06:45:29 pm »

I rather liked alone, we don't currently have any active games of that type, be nice if you started it up again.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 07:04:39 pm »

I rather liked alone, we don't currently have any active games of that type, be nice if you started it up again.
Yeah, I actually have some of the update written up already but I just couldn't find the motivation to continue it.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 07:10:42 pm »

Normally games take more then six pages to get interest.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 07:16:16 pm »

Maybe, but I'm impatient.

That's ironic, considering my update speed.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2014, 07:20:46 pm »

I'm torn between posting in that one to say I've posted in all of them, and not posting in it because I'll get in trouble with the players.

To be fair, I honestly knew you didn't really wanna continue th' one. I shoulda just let it die, or not pushed the relationship part so much though Dawnstar kinda made the relationship so it's his fault.

I didn't post in Alone because I had no idea what was going on, which I think is why people aren't posting in Karkov's game too.

As for the on related to my first sentence, what was the problem with it again? Seems alright, but there weren't any suggestions after that last update...

Of course, if you want to make it with a new system, go right ahead!

Maybe, but I'm impatient.

That's ironic, considering my update speed.
So very ironic.

Edit: Dammit it's locked!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 07:22:59 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2014, 07:34:27 pm »

Heh, just unlocked it if you want to necro it. I may try to find my notes if you do, though I think I deleted them. Which, come to think of it, is probably a good thing.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2014, 08:18:03 pm »

Heh, just unlocked it if you want to necro it. I may try to find my notes if you do, though I think I deleted them. Which, come to think of it, is probably a good thing.

He Damon well did. Also if you could revive that one game...I'd air mail you a cookie.

Serious note I did like it. would like to see it back, if you ever decide to continue it.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2014, 12:26:32 am »

Personally I'm uninterested in any games that are more than a couple pages long, since there's no way I can catch up with the story. People get interested in games while they're young, unless it's an arena fighter or summat.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2014, 08:38:07 pm »

Hmm... do you think anyone would be interested if I started a tournament RtD thing based around my ideas for AoK's warfare? Using the same world and stuff?

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2014, 09:07:19 pm »

Just going to say that I loved princeship and that other sg where the character went from a poor knight to count.

If that's something up your alley go for it.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2014, 09:16:19 pm »

Hmm... do you think anyone would be interested if I started a tournament RtD thing based around my ideas for AoK's warfare? Using the same world and stuff?
Tournament of what kind?

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2014, 09:21:19 pm »

Pitting player 1's army against player 2's; army commands are PM'd to me to be rolled for and then I post them in a turn for that battle. Winner moves up to face against the winner from battle 2, etc. Many modifiers would be had, and advanced tactics would be reviewed by myself and probably one or two other neutral people for validity and effectiveness.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2014, 05:53:40 pm »

Just had a good idea for a game, but I should probably update my others before making it.

Thus, I have decided to write updates!

I should also mention that I'm scrapping the warfare tournament thing, but not deleting the few notes for it if anyone would like to claim it.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2014, 08:04:44 pm »

Just had a good idea for a game, but I should probably update my others before making it.

Thus, I have decided to write updates!

I should also mention that I'm scrapping the warfare tournament thing, but not deleting the few notes for it if anyone would like to claim it.
Dooooo iiiiiit.
Also.
This needs to be a thing.
I need to get around to playing Ultima.
Pages: [1] 2