Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 123

Author Topic: BYOR 13 - Game Over: Thirteen  (Read 244569 times)

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 13 - Day 3: Lucky Number Thirteen!
« Reply #915 on: August 27, 2014, 04:21:36 pm »

Booo hooo hoo, cry me a fucking river.

How about instead of playing the poor wittle wictim you start answering the damn fucking questions. 

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: August 27, 2014, 04:22:26 pm »

...Right.

My vote is sticking.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: August 27, 2014, 04:23:23 pm »

Yeah, can't remove the OMGUS. That wouldlook bad. Can't answer questions too.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: August 27, 2014, 04:25:48 pm »

I'm voting you on having a power that's not town. Kinda like if i cop someone wiht a nightkill i fuckign accuse him. Your panic! is not a town power, i can feel it. I'd verify it too, but then again i won't be able to. Well played, scum.

You're voting her for having a power you think isn't town. Also, you will treat Tiruin with respect and build a case that actually has merit beyond "I say you are scum because I am the mod."

You are not the mod. You don't know her alignment. YOu aren't trying. Get to work or shut the hell up.

There, have fun Tiruin. Seriously, rather than writing wall of HOW WHAT and other shit, try reading. It was 2 pages back, jesus

Tiruin, i'm voting you because i can't understand how that panic could be a town ability. Complete Lockdown is WAY too strong for a townie, especially when another of the townies had the ability to combo with it.  The only way to balance this would be scum that could ignore it, which would make the ability basically useless and an hindrance to town.

Now do answer the queston rather than flounder  about.

The only possible response to this she could have is: "Wuba thought it would be."

There's not another possible response! Stop acting like you saying "I don't think that's town" means anything.

My case isn't weak, it's your comprehension that is sorely lacking. I'm associating that a Panic power that is either blatantly broken if town  but fair when scum is most likely owned by a scum. 

WHat is also lacking is your answers. Stop deflecting.
Do you mean me to explain my power in terms of how it is town?
That's part of what I want to know. Now if you'd answer instead of throwing empty posts whit maybe we could go forward.

See the above. Also, your case is incredbily weak. Like... a Level 1, straight 3 ability wizard weak.

Okay... Blue? Shut up. You do not insult Tiruin like that. I'm not going to let you insult a friend like that. Your case is shit! Build a case, or shut the hell up.

Seriously.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: August 27, 2014, 04:26:40 pm »

Go ahead and tote your incomprehension, puppet.. You can't form any detailed case when it is fully read and you only rely on the most base of accusations. Have you even respected my queries to answering my questions? Doesn't seem like you're willing to, even if you did.
I really feel like I'm arguing with an immature kid here.
Just because you can't understand something doesn't mean that the person you're talking to is scum. :v

I understand however, how you're approaching this. I cannot answer it, however, because that'd be trying to interpret the Mod.
Have you made any progress as to communicate on that matter?

Nah, you're just poking the same stick. Was that not an answer to your question?
Doesn't look like you consider it to be one.

PPE Hi Nerjin!

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: August 27, 2014, 04:30:53 pm »

Oh and the white knight show themselves.

Did you get here on a bus ?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: August 27, 2014, 04:31:49 pm »

I understand that perfectly Jack. I also know he never claimed so. Seriously, can nobody understand english ?

I've seen, 4 times now, that giving both the PANIC and Probability alterance to town is ridiculous. If Wubbah did this, then whenever panic is launched, the probability guy can simply decide to completely lockdown the night game forever, until lynched or killed by someone that is somehow immune to panic. This is grossly overpowered. Giving both the keys to a complete night lockdown combo to town is ridiculous. Like, not happening. Rather, i believe that Panic is a scum ability. Powerful, sow confusion, but does not make the game completely unplayable. Town has a counter, game is not automatically broken.

Again, i'm utterly baffled how you can't do anything but say HOW. HOW. HOW. YOu can write and hopefully read, you aren't braindead to the point you can't understand that shit, right ? RIGHT?
PS: Did you even read the conditions of my power?

You seem to believe that, given that you aren't arguing that, but you're arguing on a tangent related to it.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: August 27, 2014, 04:34:33 pm »

Oh and the white knight show themselves.

Did you get here on a bus ?

... Was there a point to that or...?
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: August 27, 2014, 04:40:58 pm »

I've read your power, obviously. I'm able to read and understand english, even if it's not my first language. Now if only i could expect the same from everyone else, that game would be something else than 2 page oh whuuut? whuuut? and other fucking stupidities. 
You aren't the mod, neither am I. I've played quite a few BYOR back fuckign 3 years ago, and i've never seen completely broken games from wubbah. Except KILL WEBADICT. Giving town your Panic, with the condition set, and formerly NHQ now Toasty power IS broken.

I'm voting you since you are scum. Hell, i could simply inspect your abilities tonight and confirm it. Depending on toaster, now.

Nerjin

Well, when people tell me to shut up because i offend their frail sensibilities, I call bullshit. She's your friend, now? Always fun to take a bus with a friend.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: August 27, 2014, 04:43:24 pm »

Confirm it then, I dare you.
But given that somehow, English isn't your native language and you're able to spout expletives as if they mattered to you, I'm quite distressed at your attitude.
Living ball of rage...
But if or if not you're able to confirm it honestly, that'll have to wait. Unless you're scum that is, which by then it all needs you to lie about who you are.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: August 27, 2014, 04:46:06 pm »

Well, when people tell me to shut up because i offend their frail sensibilities, I call bullshit.
It's more 'respect as a player'.

I'm sure you've heard of 'respect', right?
Or on the matter that 'aggression as a form of communication only goes so far', right?
Or...actually learned communication, right? :P

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: August 27, 2014, 04:49:11 pm »

I'll gladly inspect you, but that depend on Toaster not blocking me with your Panic. See how that works ? Isn't it fun , now we can't do anything during the night unless the survivor let's it go !

Agression is useful to put pressure when your interlocutor is unalbe or unwilling to answer questions. You don't see me insulting someone like Toaster,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: August 27, 2014, 04:50:14 pm »

Anyway back to matters.
I've read your power, obviously. I'm able to read and understand english, even if it's not my first language. Now if only i could expect the same from everyone else, that game would be something else than 2 page oh whuuut? whuuut? and other fucking stupidities. 
You aren't the mod, neither am I. I've played quite a few BYOR back fuckign 3 years ago, and i've never seen completely broken games from wubbah. Except KILL WEBADICT. Giving town your Panic, with the condition set, and formerly NHQ now Toasty power IS broken.

I'm voting you since you are scum. Hell, i could simply inspect your abilities tonight and confirm it. Depending on toaster, now.
Your perception of how 'broken' it is is subjective and personal. Your viewpoint changes pretty drastically from before to now, to an 'since you are scum' ideology. Pretty much doesn't speak well of scumhunting at all given the distinction of how you're able to verse your logic.

Now, given that you read my power: You can see its based on player count. That doesn't seem to be something which has leverage on your decision of what is broken and what isn't, right?

So let's get to something that is debatable. The orange portion. Could you explain, for everyone, how you understand Toaster here?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: August 27, 2014, 04:52:46 pm »

Agression is useful to put pressure when your interlocutor is unalbe or unwilling to answer questions. You don't see me insulting someone like Toaster,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yeah...useful if the other is not aware that that is the case.
I, however, already saw that from the start and see it as a trivial or immature form of communication--especially if you devolve into insults and expletives as emphasis for emotions and details, when such are just...useless sprinkles and dirt on paper.

Hint: You never answered me questions or responded to my answers but handwaved them off. You didn't even state any opinion about them--the least I'd expect is 'that's not a valid answer' or 'your answer doesn't make any sense [then you state context].' You don't even try to give your own understanding versus my understanding about it.

You just handwave it off.

And English is my third language here.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: August 27, 2014, 05:02:27 pm »

Never seen you talk so much, tho. Is it because i kicked the hornet nest ? Can't handle having a vote on you? Classic Scum

I handwave bullshit, because that's all you got

Abloo bloo bloo, you are not Wubbah, AND/OR  Whut whut can't understand who, why , where huhhh ? Are not fucking answers.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 123