Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28

Author Topic: \Legends/ - Simple Freeform Wild West RPG - Back to the Action  (Read 50765 times)

blazing glory

Re: \Legends/ - Simple Freeform Wild West RPG - Angry Townsfolk
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2014, 09:05:31 pm »

You can afford such clothing,a stage coach,a driver and guard,and all you have is $60? I think not,now give me all your money!
((Just kill them and loot the corpses.))

((I'm pretty sure people would start hiring even more guards if stage coach occupants were killed instead of merely robbed,besides my character's not a psychopath,he won't kill if he doesn't need to.))

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2014, 09:06:22 pm »

You can afford such clothing,a stage coach,a driver and guard,and all you have is $60? I think not,now give me all your money!

((I'm pretty sure people would start hiring even more guards if stage coach occupants were killed instead of merely robbed,besides my character's not a psychopath,he won't kill if he doesn't need to.))
((Then only maim them.))

blazing glory

Re: \Legends/ - Simple Freeform Wild West RPG - Sniper Bandit & Letter Thief
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2014, 09:08:53 pm »

((Then only maim them.))

((Well I plan to shoot the guy in the leg if he decides to fool around for another turn.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2014, 09:13:50 pm »

((I'm tempted to make my character's actual name be a reference to a certain Johnny Cash song.))

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2014, 09:16:15 pm »

"Your reward is either a good long kiss, or the privilege of watching me change. Your choice." Blood Opal states matter o'factly, leading the man away from the crowd. "You are in my gang now. The first member in fact. Help me satisfy my lust for carnage, power, and wealth, and I will help you find greater satisfaction for whatever lusts you might have. Today, you have given me a pleasing taste of what you can provide, so I intend to do the same."

She smiles, and drapes her arm across his shoulder. "Either way, I will give you your reward at your place, which might also be our first hideout or safe-house should I find it suitable. I suspect we can remain in town for at least a few days. I'd like a few more loyal lunatics before I try anything too crazy around here. That Sheriff seems on his game; Pity he didn't take my offer, I could have killed him in his own bedroom and have been done with it."

Pick the Guy's Brain on where hideouts and goons might be aquired

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2014, 09:40:15 pm »

"That's all we carry when we travel! If you kill us, you'll have to deal with very nasty people! We have connections back East, and they will find you!"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2014, 09:51:13 pm »

"Your reward is either a good long kiss, or the privilege of watching me change. Your choice." Blood Opal states matter o'factly, leading the man away from the crowd. "You are in my gang now. The first member in fact. Help me satisfy my lust for carnage, power, and wealth, and I will help you find greater satisfaction for whatever lusts you might have. Today, you have given me a pleasing taste of what you can provide, so I intend to do the same."

She smiles, and drapes her arm across his shoulder. "Either way, I will give you your reward at your place, which might also be our first hideout or safe-house should I find it suitable. I suspect we can remain in town for at least a few days. I'd like a few more loyal lunatics before I try anything too crazy around here. That Sheriff seems on his game; Pity he didn't take my offer, I could have killed him in his own bedroom and have been done with it."

Are you secretly marquis De sade?

blazing glory

« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2014, 09:56:40 pm »

And where would you have the rest of your money?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2014, 10:01:59 pm »

And where would you have the rest of your money?

"Back East in Alquota! Why don't you go there and steal it for yourself?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2014, 10:06:15 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

First action: scout around town, find the most prominent drinking establishment.
See what the mood is like around the place.

((Okay, hadn't planned on joining this but I am a sucker for westerns. Apologies for any dodgy formatting, posting from my Nokia.))
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 12:39:41 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

blazing glory

« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2014, 10:06:54 pm »

Utter a curse.

Try to find some rope or such and make them tie eachother up.

You'll probably be discovered in a few hours.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2014, 10:08:19 pm »

Are you secretly marquis De sade?

More like the Joker, but until her name carries enough weight to get people moving out of fear, she will not be above resorting to the use of her other assets. She is far more interested in killing, destroying, and robbing than getting laid, but gets some amusement out of stringing others along, and will do what she has to, when it comes down to it, to take what she wants.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2014, 10:19:49 pm »

Make sure I have my trusty revolver with me, along with ammo. With someone dead so quickly after arriving, I would be a fool not to have my gun nearby. Then go back into the bar and get one more drink.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2014, 10:27:56 pm »

"Umm.. what, whyja point dat goon at heer... bah, I gonna grab another drink."

'Nother drink, more interesting
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2014, 10:47:19 pm »

((Could you update my inventory with the stuff from the char sheet, please?))
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28