Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616685 times)

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC (Started and still recruiting)
« Reply #300 on: October 17, 2014, 08:01:01 am »

As i see the two most recent proposal is counter productive so i vote nay!
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 17, 2014, 08:58:14 am »

"05.00: Oppose, 'Let them figure it out by themselves, if they ever will.'
05.01: Oppose
06.00: Support
"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 17, 2014, 11:01:09 am »

Artisanii votes.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

He then speaks. "We need to get started on making these Humanoids as soon as possible. I will be putting forward 1 essence to the proposal, so we can get this started."
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 17, 2014, 11:34:12 am »

"No need to come forward with more Essence. Once we've come to an agreement, it'll be divided about evenly. I already said what traits I would like to see in them, whether they're divided to be made by each god or decided together."

Spoiler: My plans for them (click to show/hide)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 17, 2014, 11:35:51 am »

I care little of their form, if their inteligence is greater than that of beasts.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #305 on: October 17, 2014, 11:48:41 am »

"No need to come forward with more Essence. Once we've come to an agreement, it'll be divided about evenly. I already said what traits I would like to see in them, whether they're divided to be made by each god or decided together."

Spoiler: My plans for them (click to show/hide)
Let us create them now then, it passed long ago that we would.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 17, 2014, 12:04:18 pm »

"Agreed. We've put it off long enough."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 17, 2014, 12:09:36 pm »

"If you truly want to create them now, speak what you want of them. Merely agreeing that we should do so is worth nothing."

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 17, 2014, 12:43:18 pm »

"For starters, I agree they should be smarter then the beast, even smarter then the sentient species we have already made. If this happens, I will also bless them with the ability to paint and draw. With it's flexibility, it can serve for all Gods."
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 12:47:17 pm by MedicInDisquise »
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #309 on: October 17, 2014, 12:45:46 pm »

"If you truly want to create them now, speak what you want of them. Merely agreeing that we should do so is worth nothing."
I just want some to be seafaring. That is all.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 17, 2014, 01:02:14 pm »

Grauel after a bit of thinking addresses the council.

I suppose I will go down and check on my own creations now. We really should finish creating those humanoids though. Keep it simple shall we? Two arms, two legs, typical humanoid body. If we want more complex individuals we can create them ourselves. Let's just get this done.

Grauel goes down and checks on his own creations, offering them a large gift of food to temporarily appease their appetites.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 17, 2014, 01:55:26 pm »

"For starters, I agree they should be smarter then the beast, even smarter then the sentient species we have already made. If this happens, I will also bless them with the ability to paint and draw. With it's flexibility, it can serve for all Gods."

I disagree with them being smarter that our personal creations. They will have numerical advantage, as well as an advantage of being of interest to all of us. It would require careful moderation of their actions to stop them from claiming the worlds to themselves, undoing our work in the progress.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #312 on: October 17, 2014, 02:03:30 pm »

(You have me listed as having 20/20 Essence instead of 1/1.)
(Fixed again)

Khaziraad looks upon his creations, judging their progress.
The Golems have been busy constructing. As of now, they have built a village containing the first free-standing stone structures on a road serendipitously located about halfway between (and reasonably close to) a Luminee settlement and a Mountwyrm village. In their desire to build, they have carved many artifacts, large and small, of various creatures and objects. They have also established the world's largest clay kilns in an effort to match the reproduction of the fleshy races.

As i see the two most recent proposal is counter productive so i vote nay!
Counted.

"05.00: Oppose, 'Let them figure it out by themselves, if they ever will.'
05.01: Oppose
06.00: Support
"
Counted

Artisanii votes.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

He then speaks. "We need to get started on making these Humanoids as soon as possible. I will be putting forward 1 essence to the proposal, so we can get this started."
Counted, donation logged

Grauel after a bit of thinking addresses the council.

I suppose I will go down and check on my own creations now. We really should finish creating those humanoids though. Keep it simple shall we? Two arms, two legs, typical humanoid body. If we want more complex individuals we can create them ourselves. Let's just get this done.

Grauel goes down and checks on his own creations, offering them a large gift of food to temporarily appease their appetites.
The ravenous Gruen are satisfied temporarily. One speculates that as god of hunger, you may be able to take it away in addition to giving it. This is seen as heresy by others.

Their community in general is actually thriving. They have already discovered agricultural techniques, but they still rely heavily on game and vertical cultivation of a special type of moss on the sides of trees. Most of their villages are located at the boundaries between forest and grassland, and they have not yet attempted to make contact with the outsiders. Some suggest expanding to find more outsiders to consume or trade for products to consume.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 17, 2014, 05:00:30 pm »

As a show of aproval of their progress, Khaziraad grants the knowledge of existence of magma beneath the earth to the golems. Being of stone and metals and thus greatly resistant to heat, they would be able to utilise it more efectively than those of flesh.

Spoiler: Votes (click to show/hide)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 17, 2014, 06:08:44 pm »

Azem blesses the chunk of his manifestation to bring good fortune to those around it.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 475