Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616595 times)

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC (Started and still recruiting)
« Reply #675 on: October 22, 2014, 02:17:32 am »

Artisanii gives each of the 30 Muses a blessing; the ability to talk with him at any time without the usage of Art, and ability to see the Divine Library and use it for themselves. He trusts that they won't misuse it, or desecrate it. He also sends the Painter Muses home after they teach the Humans.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: October 22, 2014, 02:18:08 am »

(Deities lists: updated)

(I'm not sure about the war being limited to Keshan necessarily, but it may actually be restricted to specific human regions.)

(Yaos: You have only two basic angels.)

(Yaos: -3 Essence)

Yaos: You delegate command over your two basic angels to your Angel-Emperor. They are to create fortifications for the humans. You also create 100 000 more humans.
(Blech. Don't know why I thought it was 4. In any case I actually gave the Emperor instructions to build fortifications with the intent that he'd get the angels and also humans to build them. A pair of angels can't build enough castles/walls/forts/whatever to protect humanity all by themselves.......

Walls...humans...monsters attempting to eat humanity, possibly into extinction.......)

One of the generic angels is called to the Human Plane.

EDIT: All humans who worship Yaos exclusively or above all other gods are given access to the Human Plane.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 02:23:01 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: October 22, 2014, 02:27:27 am »

Azem appears to Prophet Alprozem.

"Status report?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: October 22, 2014, 02:30:06 am »

The Emperor offers the Gem Dragons gold and silver and gems and other treasures now and after the war in exchange for military assistance against the Gruen.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #679 on: October 22, 2014, 02:42:24 am »

(Artisanii: -0 Essence)

Artisanii: You grant the Muses the ability to commune with you without art and give them access to the Divine Library. You also release the Painter Muses from wandering the wilds after they teach humans, and they immediately begin traveling back to the first statue and shrine.

Yaos: You clarify that the Angel-Emperor and angel are to recruit humans to build fortifications in case they forgot to bring some along and call one of the angels to the Human Plane, which you open up to all humans who serve you primarily.

Azem: "The citadel is finished. As you ordered, the structure is not based on shinies, and the structure has been thoroughly checked by one of the highest Golem architects. I have also allowed an angel of Fusil to help our defenders make preparations."

After the construction, Prophet Alprozem seems to be in a better mood.

(Also, what do the Gem Dragons do in response to the Emperor's gifts of gold and silver?)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: October 22, 2014, 02:48:19 am »

(If you're asking my opinion, Azem can probably out-bribe the Angel-Emperor, and they either know or believe this.)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #681 on: October 22, 2014, 02:54:11 am »

The Gem Dragons graciously accept the gifts of gold and silver.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: October 22, 2014, 03:01:30 am »

(Also, what do the Gem Dragons do in response to the Emperor's gifts of gold and silver?)
(And gems. Can't forget about the gems.)

(If you're asking my opinion, Azem can probably out-bribe the Angel-Emperor, and they either know or believe this.)
(Wait wait wait. Is Azem against Yaos? Why is he against Yaos? He has literally nothing to do with this war. Does he just not want his Gem Dragons to get involved in the war? Does he have something against Yaos? Does he have something against humans? This just came out of left field.)

Yaos takes the single Controller Angel and 100 Humanos Grande from the Human Plane and brings them to Keshan to serve the Angel-Emperor. He then creates another Controller Angel and another 100 Humanos Grande for the new angel to control. Their first orders are to help in the construction of fortifications across the Empire in what limited ways they are able to.

EDIT: The Angel-Emperor gets the Gem Dragon mercenaries ((first mercenaries! woot!)) and integrates them into the army.

OOC
I secretly prototyped a couple races in the Human Plane by PMing the GM. These are the descriptions:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 03:45:09 am by Andres »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #683 on: October 22, 2014, 03:05:19 am »

what mercenaries

Also, (Yaos: -2 Essence)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: October 22, 2014, 03:07:48 am »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: October 22, 2014, 03:09:19 am »

(For the moment, Azem is preparing for the possibility of having to defend trade partners

*Sees GM quote, chuckles*

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: October 22, 2014, 03:09:27 am »

"For the code of conduct described in 03.11.1, I propose the following:"
Spoiler: The Code of Conduct (click to show/hide)
"In practice, these rules increase the Council's power while still allowing reasonable individual freedom. We may also change or add to them later on if necessary."

((Edit: Fixed a loophole.))
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 04:16:08 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #687 on: October 22, 2014, 03:09:41 am »

I note a conspicuous lack of enlisting or preparing for war. They seem to have made preparations--in their homelands.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: October 22, 2014, 03:36:57 am »

The Angel-Emperor offers trade agreements to the Gem Dragons and the Mountwyrms.

I note a conspicuous lack of enlisting or preparing for war. They seem to have made preparations--in their homelands.
(When I said 'the Angel-Emperor offers the Gem Dragons stuff for firepower' I meant individual Gem Dragons, not the entire bloody race! It's basically a 'Come to the Empire of Man and fight for us! You get booty once you join!' thing, not a 'Here, entire race, have some expensive shit. Please join us now that you have all our expensive shit' kind of thing.)

(For the moment, Azem is preparing for the possibility of having to defend trade partners
(Humanity is the one playing defence here! Invaded by Gruens and Heretics!)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 03:42:04 am by Andres »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: October 22, 2014, 03:43:20 am »

(I think the point here is the Gem Dragons agreed just to get more shinies, but none of them have any intention of following through.)
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 475