Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616691 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC (Started and still recruiting)
« Reply #690 on: October 22, 2014, 03:45:08 am »

Spoiler: Angels (click to show/hide)

"I name you Lorton, Grimtol, Azgul, Clarn and Talverton. Lorton and Grimtol, you shall watch over the Golems, aiding them in their work and guarding them from enemies. Azgul, Clarn and Talverton, you shall go wander among other races, spreading the knowlege of intricacies of architecture and helping them as you see fit."

((Andres, thet is the shoodiest picture of the Emperah I have ever seen. Where did you even find it?))

Spoiler: Srsly, Andres (click to show/hide)
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: October 22, 2014, 04:03:22 am »

"Excellent work. Do we have any magic users?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: October 22, 2014, 04:09:45 am »

((Andres, thet is the shoodiest picture of the Emperah I have ever seen. Where did you even find it?))
(Google Images. It was the first picture to come up. I saw the one that you suggested and it looks better but he's a bit too young. I need the Angel-Emperor to be middle-aged. I won't say why. On that note, I found another picture of him. He's adorable.)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Khaziraad, God of Architecture, my people are in danger. We are beset on all sides by Gruens and Heretics and treacherous Gem Dragons. We need you or your angels to not help the Gruen, or else use your and your angels' expertise to create the grandest of walls that we may at least keep them out. If you choose the latter my angels and my Humanos and the humans they protect will give aid in the project. I will supply you with whatever Essence you need. Please, I beg of you, do this kindness for us."
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 04:11:46 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: October 22, 2014, 04:13:53 am »

Kli blesses the two Trees of Balance, letting them grow flowers and bearing fruit every few centuries. Whoever eats the fruit of the Trees of Balance gains permanent enhanced wisdom and clairvoyance. These fruits are also very magically receptive, useful as a component in experimentation.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: October 22, 2014, 04:30:22 am »

((It realy is the epitome of cuteness. Emperor wins in all things.))

"Wery well, I shall help you, and in exchange you shall help me on a future project. Clarn, go to the place where Humans live and help them build fortifications to defend themselves against their foes."

Spoiler: Angel building (click to show/hide)
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: October 22, 2014, 04:42:19 am »

"We have a deal! Now here's what I propose..."

(Basically some castles around the empire, walling of cities, and a pair of AoT walls that are half the height and double the width, plus a dug-in ladder with which the Humanos can climb to the top. This is all for Kenath (or whatever World A is called), NOT Slytha.)

"I would just like to again state my SUPPORT for proposal 03.09 where World A will be called 'Keshan' and World B shall be called 'Slytha'."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: October 22, 2014, 04:50:25 am »

"Don't encourage him. He's like a child having a tantrum because someone broke his toys."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: October 22, 2014, 05:02:00 am »

"My people are literally being eaten. As God of Humans it is my duty to do everything in my power to keep them safe."

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: October 22, 2014, 05:02:52 am »

"I support the proposals for the World Names, we needed ones and they are not bad names at all." He flies down to his Muses and Mantras. "We taught the Humans how to paint and draw, but it appears they are learning the Art of War. Stay out of this, and continue teaching and roaming. If you require help, pray to me or go to the Divine Library, you will find help there in the Books and Works."

Artisanii is extremely pleased with his Mortals.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: October 22, 2014, 05:13:05 am »

"I am against using Council resources for this. Build them with your own if you're inclined. The Council should not pick a side, but drive a peaceful solution to the conflict."

((Unless that was only directed at Khaziraad and wasn't a Council proposal, in which case this post is not canon.))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: October 22, 2014, 05:15:14 am »

"I'm not impressed. You had no business waging holy war over this."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: October 22, 2014, 05:18:34 am »

"I am against using Council resources for this. Build them with your own if you're inclined. The Council should not pick a side, but drive a peaceful solution to the conflict."

((Unless that was only directed at Khaziraad and wasn't a Council proposal, in which case this post is not canon.))
(Then it's not canon.)

"I'm not impressed. You had no business waging holy war over this."
"Us simply picking sides in a war elevates it to holy war. You know, cos we're gods. It's rather unavoidable."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: October 22, 2014, 05:25:08 am »

"It wasn't a war to begin with you insolent...I'm not having this conversation. I refuse."
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 05:47:14 am by Vgray »

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC: Tick 11: People and Porridge
« Reply #703 on: October 22, 2014, 05:45:09 am »

Anath sends his new angels to run his new afterlife, making sure that it is a good and sacred place, and protecting it from any interference, before turning the look at the other gods. "I deny the currently suggested code of conduct, for how the rules about assets are stated."
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 05:50:03 am by Happerry »
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC: Tick 11: People and Porridge
« Reply #704 on: October 22, 2014, 06:35:13 am »

"Please elaborate. Why do you disagree with them?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 475