Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616798 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC: Tick 12: Rage, ramblings, and restlessness
« Reply #870 on: October 23, 2014, 11:00:35 pm »

The war access control site has been launched.

http://kilojouleproton.net84.net/

It currently only has the public map and a link to an RSS feed, though.

After getting some basic code for information retrieval done, I'll get around to resolving the backlog of posts from this afternoon.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: October 23, 2014, 11:28:18 pm »

(Hrm. Maybe it's just my horrible internet and the weather, but that link doesn't work for me.)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #872 on: October 23, 2014, 11:29:30 pm »

(Hrm. Maybe it's just my horrible internet and the weather, but that link doesn't work for me.)
((It works fine on my tablet...))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: October 23, 2014, 11:30:33 pm »

(Ill post the image here, so you can at least view it. Right click and hit "View Image" to zoom in)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: October 23, 2014, 11:38:48 pm »

(Not even that works. I get less than half the image before it drops out and stops trying, if that.)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: October 23, 2014, 11:39:44 pm »

(Ill shrink it and post a smaller one then. Not like you need it anyway :-\)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(That better?)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 11:43:21 pm by Stirk »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #876 on: October 23, 2014, 11:49:24 pm »

(Can you post your system and browser on OOC if you're having trouble? I really don't want anyone to get excluded just because of technical difficulties.)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: October 24, 2014, 12:00:28 am »

(I got it to work by moving closer to the modem, right next to it in fact, which isn't actually in our house, it's in my dad's shed.)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #878 on: October 24, 2014, 12:01:39 am »

(I'll split the image up and see if that helps.)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: October 24, 2014, 12:03:07 am »

((First of all, wow. Holy crap that is awesome!
Second, is that orange stuff desert? Why is there so much desert in the middle of what I assume to be a forest? What about that yellow stuff? A legend for the terrain would be nice.
Thirdly, you got the geography of the human settlements wrong. After the Angel-Emperor revealed himself, he united all other humans and centralised the race's entire population (on Keshan, at least). This allowed for two Attack on Titan style walls to be built around its entire territory. They're basically Great Walls of China except much larger and they're actually supposed to keep enemies out.))

"Calm down Fusil. Cim's followers killing yours out of their own free will does not give you the right to try to kill Cim. You do not see me trying to kill Grauel even though his followers are actively killing and eating mine, and Grauel's actively protecting them! Grauel's crimes are greater than Cim's. You only care so much because of your inane rivalry with him and because they happened to tarnish one of your shrines. You must remember that those men,women, and children who died are human and thus my own children, and yet I am not out to slaughter Cim either. Your mission to kill a god is simply unjust."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: October 24, 2014, 12:07:44 am »

((First of all, wow. Holy crap that is awesome!
Second, is that orange stuff desert? Why is there so much desert in the middle of what I assume to be a forest? What about that yellow stuff? A legend for the terrain would be nice.
Thirdly, you got the geography of the human settlements wrong. After the Angel-Emperor revealed himself, he united all other humans and centralised the race's entire population (on Keshan, at least). This allowed for two Attack on Titan style walls to be built around its entire territory. They're basically Great Walls of China except much larger and they're actually supposed to keep enemies out.))

(No. Look at the bottom left. The orange stuff is a territory. All the colors are territories.)

"Calm down Fusil. Cim's followers killing yours out of their own free will does not give you the right to try to kill Cim. You do not see me trying to kill Grauel even though his followers are actively killing and eating mine, and Grauel's actively protecting them! Grauel's crimes are greater than Cim's. You only care so much because of your inane rivalry with him and because they happened to tarnish one of your shrines. You must remember that those men,women, and children who died are human and thus my own children, and yet I am not out to slaughter Cim either. Your mission to kill a god is simply unjust."

"You are a fool for comparing the two, God of Humans. He ORDERED them to. It was not done by their own free will, but by his manipulations. The Gruen kill because they are hungry, without the God's intervention. Cim controlled the minds of these people to kill my innocent followers! The pathetic, useless, disgusting monster doesn't even deny this. No, he proudly states it with his chest puffed out, arrogant as always. If you are going to try to speak to me, at least understand the actual situation!"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: October 24, 2014, 12:11:53 am »

(It's more confusing than that, because there's a shade of yellow I assume is desert, and a different one for Mountwyrm territory.)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: October 24, 2014, 12:13:11 am »

(It's more confusing than that, because there's a shade of yellow I assume is desert, and a different one for Mountwyrm territory.)

(Yellow is Lumen. Orange is Mountwyrm. It really isn't that hard to read  :-\.)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: October 24, 2014, 12:17:32 am »

(No. Look at the bottom left. The orange stuff is a territory. All the colors are territories.)
(Actually, no, that's not what I was talking about, and no, not all colours are territories. A1, for example, represents water, not Sorae (whatever the hell they are) and I5 represents forest (I think), not Gruen. Mountwyrm territory (in orange) is in J13. The desert I'm talking about is stuff like what's on O4 or P4.)

"You are a fool for comparing the two, God of Humans. He ORDERED them to. It was not done by their own free will, but by his manipulations. The Gruen kill because they are hungry, without the God's intervention. Cim controlled the minds of these people to kill my innocent followers! The pathetic, useless, disgusting monster doesn't even deny this. No, he proudly states it with his chest puffed out, arrogant as always. If you are going to try to speak to me, at least understand the actual situation!"
"Really? I only heard him say that he created the Breaker Knights and that he moved a single pebble. I'm guessing that the creation of the Breaker Knights was what he meant by his moving the pebble and we still don't know for sure if that single band of Breaker Knights were acting alone or with the blessing of the rest. We'll find out soon enough once I get a response from them. Just be patient."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: October 24, 2014, 12:24:48 am »

(Actually, no, that's not what I was talking about, and no, not all colours are territories. A1, for example, represents water, not Sorae (whatever the hell they are) and I5 represents forest (I think), not Gruen. Mountwyrm territory (in orange) is in J13. The desert I'm talking about is stuff like what's on O4 or P4.)

(Really? Never mind then. Also, you spelled colors wrong :P)

"Really? I only heard him say that he created the Breaker Knights and that he moved a single pebble. I'm guessing that the creation of the Breaker Knights was what he meant by his moving the pebble and we still don't know for sure if that single band of Breaker Knights were acting alone or with the blessing of the rest. We'll find out soon enough once I get a response from them. Just be patient."

"Moving a single pebble was ordering them to attack my troops. Him using the butterfly method to do so does not effect its impact. He did not deny my accusations of him ordering them to attack me, simply bragged about having done so. You are blind or foolish to think otherwise."

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 475