Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 617111 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC: Tick 12: Rage, ramblings, and restlessness
« Reply #945 on: October 24, 2014, 08:45:19 pm »

"I don't know, sir. On one side, you want to escape dying. On the other, you want to help stop the dying of the people in the war. And then you also want to stay here. You look kind of confused over all of this. Maybe you should think about what you really want to do?"
Kli secretly tries to use a small amount of his power to increase the human's wisdom and understanding, so the human may find Balance within himself and make a decision.
(Kli: -0E)

"I have reached a decision. I will stay here and help gather food and supplies while continuing our debates at the School."

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: October 24, 2014, 08:57:36 pm »

Azem turns into a gem dragon with emerald scales.

"I think I prefer this form."

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: October 24, 2014, 09:09:24 pm »

"Then, I wish you the best of luck."
With these words, Kli disappears with a sudden gust of wind, while blessing the human so that he would always be able to maintain Balance within himself. He leaves behind his symbol (an insignia of scales) in the air for a few seconds so the human would know that he has not been conversing with an ordinary Hummingbird.

Kli then returns to listening to other prayers.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #948 on: October 24, 2014, 10:33:44 pm »

(Re voting: 60% of support means 60% of those who voted polar votes (support/oppose) voted in support, which it went over to excess. 50% participation (support/oppose/abstain) is currently the flat requirement to resolve in the first place.)

Yaos:
Mystic Snow human: "Keep the Snow going! My children and parents have been so calm and behaved since it started."
Lil' donor: "Yay! Thanks, Yaos!"
Light human: "Sure, but I think I'd rather loop over right away, if what they say about death is true."

(Yaos: -1E)
You create the (not-so-secret-to-gods) Plane of Shadow and Humans, whence your evil followers will go.

Kli: Fearful human: "That was Kli in the flesh!"
"I wonder how balanced the Tree of Balance really is."
"Now that I've joined the Yaos Fighting Monks, I feel so balanced! Praise Kli and Yaos!"
"I wish Kli could just teach us everything about the Way of Balance. Then we wouldn't have to debate for days and reaching an unsatisfying conclusion."
"Kli! How many bowls can you balance on your beak?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: October 24, 2014, 10:36:45 pm »

Light human: "Sure, but I think I'd rather loop over right away, if what they say about death is true."
"Hmm? What do they say about death?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC: Tick 14: Underhanded Underlings
« Reply #950 on: October 24, 2014, 10:40:53 pm »

"If you die, you reappear in a distant land with different sights."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: October 24, 2014, 10:48:45 pm »

"If you die, you reappear in a distant land with different sights."
"Ah yeah that's technically true, BUT, what they don't say is how your new life might actually be a bad one, and you never remember your old life so you won't even care that you are reincarnated. Just think of yourself. You must have had a past life. Do you remember it? Do you care about your past life that for all you know of might as well not have even existed? Going to the Human Plane means remembering your old life and being happy forever." :)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 10:53:28 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: October 24, 2014, 10:51:37 pm »

Azem listens to the prayers of the Mountwyrms, specifically, the ones on the frontier.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #953 on: October 24, 2014, 10:57:22 pm »

Azem:
"If only I could see the Piece of Eight! But the road is long and dangerous, and I have little wealth."
"The humans in the next town over seem too nice. Is it in the same way a Gem Dragon seems nice before devouring someone?"
"How can I honor Azem more? What is the way to Azem's Vault?"
"I don't feel safe in this town. We're so far away from the capital."

Yaos: Dissatisfied human: "I still want to reappear instead. Who wants to live forever?"

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: October 24, 2014, 11:03:52 pm »

Kli hones in on the voice asking him to teach them everything about the Ways of Balance, viewing the person's life and backstory.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #955 on: October 24, 2014, 11:07:18 pm »

"I wish Kli could just teach us everything about the Way of Balance. Then we wouldn't have to debate for days and reaching an unsatisfying conclusion."
A Hummingbird heiress attending the School's debates in search of something more meaningful to do with the money. Currently dismayed by the duration of the debates for issues perceived to be almost trivial.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: October 24, 2014, 11:11:00 pm »

Yaos: Dissatisfied human: "I still want to reappear instead. Who wants to live forever?"
"Oh man you have no idea. Let's see...there's the gods, the angels, the elves, everyone in the Human Plane (they love their immortality), a whole bunch of mortals...it's really quite a lot. But yeah, if you still want to reincarnate, just worship another god more than me. Worshipping me still gets you some pretty sweet perks like taking longer to get old and not feeling as bad when you do get old and just generally having a better life. If you ever change your mind, all you have to do is put me before the other gods. It's completely up to you, though."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #957 on: October 24, 2014, 11:13:29 pm »

"Oh man you have no idea. Let's see...there's the gods, the angels, the elves, everyone in the Human Plane (they love their immortality), a whole bunch of mortals...it's really quite a lot. But yeah, if you still want to reincarnate, just worship another god more than me. Worshipping me still gets you some pretty sweet perks like taking longer to get old and not feeling as bad when you do get old and just generally having a better life. If you ever change your mind, all you have to do is put me before the other gods. It's completely up to you, though."
"Yeah, I think I'll stick to Graanglipechozhrih."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: October 24, 2014, 11:16:38 pm »

"Yeah, I think I'll stick to Graanglipechozhrih."
"............Who the actual Void is that? I've never heard of a god or angel or...really ANYTHING with that kind of name."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: October 24, 2014, 11:19:09 pm »

"............Who the actual Void is that? I've never heard of a god or angel or...really ANYTHING with that kind of name."

"SNEEZE! Is it even possible for Gods to get colds? I need to invent the heater or something. "
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 11:44:46 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 475