Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615179 times)

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC: Tick 14: Underhanded Underlings
« Reply #1005 on: October 25, 2014, 01:52:26 am »

Kli, unseen, whispers into the impatient Hummingbird's ear.
"One, while I am a god, that does not mean that all the Ways of Balance are known to me alone. Balance is something that is constantly being added on, from ages ago and eons to come, by younglings such as yourself. All of the lessons I have taught about Balance are simply things I have interpreted from the lessons only a few of you have learned at a time, which I thought should be shared with all the rest.
And as for these tiring Debates, that is a thing of the School of Balance, which is led by Hummingbirds like yourself. Perhaps you may act, should you choose to? It is not that I find it pointless to change it, it is simply because I would disturb the Balance of power. You are of your own free will."

Kli uses a minor miracle to bless the Hummingbird, granting wisdom and patience.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: October 25, 2014, 01:54:25 am »

I feel a sudden lack of inspiration. *Hums quietly to himself*

"I admit that I have been disrespectful in my earlier mannerisms and I apologise for them. I'm not sure how else I can convey respect in my young age so I guess I will have to leave it at an apology, unless you have any ideas. As for my "sole propriet" which you claim I do not have, I agree. But only in the same way that a mother or father does not have propriety over their child, or more accurately, how a man does not have propriety over his right hand because it is not his property, rather it is him. Humans are not merely linked to my sphere, they are my sphere and more than that, I am a literal manifestation of their existence, their godly self. As such, I care for all humans regardless of who they worship, save for those who harm other humans.
I wouldn't mind so much that they worship Gruen even except that they allow themselves to be eaten. Even THAT I would merely disapprove of but still allow, but then they convert other humans - including their own family mind you - and as such more humans simply allow themselves to be eaten. That is why I go after Heretics.
Oh and I did actually make my own humans using the Essence from 3.00 - after donating of course - so some might say that I do in fact have propriety. I am not one of those people who think I should claim propriety over them because, as I have explained, I basically AM all humans, but still.

"And I do not wish to destroy you, Grauel. Deicide is a major crime that I doubt any one of us would sink to. We are of course so few in number and our deaths would surely wreak havoc on the world, as demonstrated by the upsurge in treachery since Valkiss' death.
I also do not wish to wipe out your followers completely, I am simply taking your advice on how to make humans impractical meals to eat. I took that advice literally seeing as how I have failed to come up with any other option to settle this that DOESN'T result in more humans getting devoured. Again, I do apologise for my earlier rudeness and I hope we can put that behind us. I will not, however, end my war on the Gruen until they agree to cease the devouring of humans. On that point I will not concede.

I respect and understand that but I hope you can likewise understand why I as the God of Hunger would similarly be committed to allowing my followers to enact my sphere. Not doing so would be a bit too much against my nature. Let's not consider it a personal war then. It's simply a matter of our followers clashing, mine for the right to eat what they want and yours to show my followers that they aren't worth eating. Regardless of the outcome, I'll consider us on friendly terms from here on out.

Perhaps as a sign of my goodwill, despite the conflict, we can both invest essence together to create a new community on one of the worlds removed from the main conflict where a population of Gruen and Humans can live together more harmoniously as some of the Gruen and Mountwyrms do. I won't force that on all my followers but I'm perfectly willing to take the ones who don't want to eat humans and place them in a secluded community with some humans where they can live peacefully.

Oh and I see new laws have been passed. Completely forgot to vote on that. Well, I suppose I find them acceptable despite generally not enjoying restrictions.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 01:56:36 am by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: October 25, 2014, 02:00:42 am »

Azem encourages the Mountwyrms on Slytha to hold philosophic debates on the meaning of Greed.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: October 25, 2014, 02:19:07 am »

I respect and understand that but I hope you can likewise understand why I as the God of Hunger would similarly be committed to allowing my followers to enact my sphere. Not doing so would be a bit too much against my nature. Let's not consider it a personal war then. It's simply a matter of our followers clashing, mine for the right to eat what they want and yours to show my followers that they aren't worth eating. Regardless of the outcome, I'll consider us on friendly terms from here on out.

Perhaps as a sign of my goodwill, despite the conflict, we can both invest essence together to create a new community on one of the worlds removed from the main conflict where a population of Gruen and Humans can live together more harmoniously as some of the Gruen and Mountwyrms do. I won't force that on all my followers but I'm perfectly willing to take the ones who don't want to eat humans and place them in a secluded community with some humans where they can live peacefully.

"We don't need to create a new world. We can use Slytha." :) "The war is only active on Keshan. I've just been letting the humans on Slytha do whatever they want." :P "Really, the only thing I did on that planet was make born a single prophet whose only job was to spread the word of Me." ;) "No anti-Gruen activity on that planet is a result of anything I did. We can try to make this peaceful little community of yours on that planet." :)

((Wait. If this happens I'll have to rewrite my plan for Aminak..... DAMN IT!))
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 02:25:36 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: October 25, 2014, 02:28:32 am »

The Artisanii is impressed by the Lummine Coastal Town's dedication to the arts, that he blesses the townspeople's works and the Lummine there are blessed to have a connection to him through Art. He does the same to the Townspeople he first gave the Arts to, such as the Wall of Folklore in the Mountwyrm village, etcetera,
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: October 25, 2014, 02:31:15 am »

"It looks like Cim has again stoked the flames of conflict. Just now, he has for some inane reason, distracted my Tykki from her duties by directing her travel to his realm. It is an outright kidnapping, if it wasn't so pathetic. Can I get council assistance to pull her out? It will take time to do it on her own, which I simply do not have."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: October 25, 2014, 02:54:19 am »

"Didn't you give her the ability to teleport from place to place accurately and instantly? Why doesn't she do that?
((So she ISN'T invincible! >:) She is SO going in the shadow realm. I couldn't resist. XD))

Yaos makes a very special human.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: October 25, 2014, 02:57:11 am »

"Didn't you give her the ability to teleport from place to place accurately and instantly? Why doesn't she do that?

"It was misdirected by Cim. She currently is doing that, but he is able to slow her down for an undetermined amount of time. Seeing as I just captured a cultist and would very much like my Archangel to lead the investigation, I do not have much time to wait."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: October 25, 2014, 03:03:26 am »

"Or you could let my Inquisitors do the job they were trained to do." :P "Heck, I could probably help since I'm the God of Humans, the Inquisitors are humans, and the suspect is human. They'd probably do a LOT better job than an Angel of Arms who knows best about weapons and how to kill things." :)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: October 25, 2014, 03:06:20 am »

"Or you could let my Inquisitors do the job they were trained to do." :P "Heck, I could probably help since I'm the God of Humans, the Inquisitors are humans, and the suspect is human. They'd probably do a LOT better job than an Angel of Arms who knows best about weapons and how to kill things." :)

"I have recently upgraded her with the ability to read mortal minds specifically for missions like this. Certainly you can see where her many abilities will come in handy, and we do not know if all the cultists even are human. As I know more about the Null than you, I would be the best choice for this mission. As I said, I am still willing for us to work together on this."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: October 25, 2014, 03:16:50 am »

"You have my support in this matter, weapon god."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: October 25, 2014, 03:24:53 am »

"I have recently upgraded her with the ability to read mortal minds specifically for missions like this. Certainly you can see where her many abilities will come in handy, and we do not know if all the cultists even are human. As I know more about the Null than you, I would be the best choice for this mission. As I said, I am still willing for us to work together on this."
"I am the God of Humans, Fusil. I would know if that cultist was human or not (and he was). I also want one of my own angels to be present for the interrogation because I don't trust you and for all I know and can be proven you could be working for the Void and you just want your angel to silence him. Actually, I don't even know if the suspect is still alive. But anyway, I also want my angel to make sure he isn't harmed because he himself probably doesn't even know he's committing heresy. He's a human and I am the God of Humans so I'm going to make sure he gets a fair interrogation. Now tell us where he is."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: October 25, 2014, 03:26:51 am »

"While we're being paranoid, I insist one of my angels also be present."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: October 25, 2014, 03:29:05 am »

"I am the God of Humans, Fusil. I would know if that cultist was human or not (and he was). I also want one of my own angels to be present for the interrogation because I don't trust you and for all I know and can be proven you could be working for the Void and you just want your angel to silence him. Actually, I don't even know if the suspect is still alive. But anyway, I also want my angel to make sure he isn't harmed because he himself probably doesn't even know he's committing heresy. He's a human and I am the God of Humans so I'm going to make sure he gets a fair interrogation. Now tell us where he is."

"As soon as Tykii escapes, I will have him transported to your own prisons if you wish. First I want to make sure my Archangel is safe, then we can act on this."

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: October 25, 2014, 03:36:05 am »

Artisanii glances back to the Holy Debate behind me, as he looks on his Mantras and Muses.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 475