Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616747 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC: Tick 14: Underhanded Underlings
« Reply #1050 on: October 25, 2014, 01:53:45 pm »

"I also appose 14.02 and 14. Along with all the other 14, these pointless laws only get in the way for no reason. Nobody is helped by these."

EDIT

"Also, as I may have neglected to mention, with Tykki freed I have begun transporting the cultist to the human capitol's dungeons. I have begun my own interrogations, anyone is free to send Angels or other servants to watch if they wish."
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 02:24:21 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: October 25, 2014, 02:24:32 pm »

Azem listens to the prayers of the Dwarves.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: October 25, 2014, 02:33:06 pm »

"I would like to announce that I and Fusil have agreed to end the aggressions for now. As it turned out, both of us were speaking the truth when we said we didn't want a war."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: October 25, 2014, 03:27:14 pm »

Anath will oppose 14.02 because he holds the right to interact with his own creations privately
((It's not mentioned in the tick description but that law is meant to punish secret actions against other gods unless those gods are of opposing spheres or are openly at war. It is not a ban on secret actions in general. If you want to interact with your creations privately you may want to consider supporting 14.00.))
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 03:36:02 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1054 on: October 25, 2014, 04:28:19 pm »

Artisanii has announced a public Contest! Mortals who can make a painting to impress Artisanii and the Muses themselves will be greatly rewarded.

(Joha: -3E)
Joha has created the Lycae, a race of sapient bipedal wolves. A few hundred live on each planet. Some prayers this turn are as follows:
"I wish for the forest to have more types of trees. Is that possible?"
"My daughter is sick and dying. Will you help her recover?"
"Is there a way to make myself return after death?"

(The Light: -2E)
The Light: Your Prophet appears to be settling minor disputes. He seems to do this regularly. The mime is currently being chased out of a random Luminee town with a shrine of Artisanii. It appears that the angry mob contains many actors and actresses. You create Zrathli, scatter them, and announce their existence and current value to the people. Much inflation and hilarity ensues, and the merchants begin selectively accumulating them for the purpose of deflating prices. The Gem Council is both enthralled by the gems and furious at their effects on the economy.

Fusil has begun transporting the cultist to the human capital's dungeons.

Azem:
Dwarf mason: "I need drink. Badly. Help me, Azem."
Dwarf cook: "The god of Greed and Trade has blessed my cooking so much. Praise Azem, for we can finally buy all the sand!"
Dwarf brewer: "My drinks taste better with divine shinies in them. Praise Azem for making them!"
Dwarf beekeeper: "By Azem, I hope the bees remain calm while I take out the honey."

Yaos: You have received enough Essence to no longer be dormant.

Finally, here is a convenient proposalog.
Spoiler: Proposalog (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 04:39:22 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1055 on: October 25, 2014, 04:53:31 pm »

The cultist has arrived at the human Capitol's dungeon. Who is present for the interrogation?

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1056 on: October 25, 2014, 05:00:40 pm »

I'll listen in.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: October 25, 2014, 05:02:56 pm »

"I wish for the forest to have more types of trees. Is that possible?"
I can certainly help you with that.
"My daughter is sick and dying. Will you help her recover?"
Hmm, yeah. Your daughter will recover.
"Is there a way to make myself return after death?"
Seeing as there is a cycle of reincarnation between this world and another, you would return anyways, but I can arrange for you to return immediately to this world upon your death.

Also, I'll check on the Lycae.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: October 25, 2014, 05:13:57 pm »

The cultist has arrived at the human Capitol's dungeon. Who is present for the interrogation?
Yaos' third angel is present, as is the Inquisition.

Yaos switches to old man form.
"Please forgive me relative ignorance for I am a young god, but is there any way to speak to followers or to receive and respond to prayers secretly? I want private conversations between myself and my followers to remain private but since proposal 14.00 seems about to fail I suspect that there currently exist alternative arrangements to make the proposal obsolete for other gods and I would be grateful if another god were to inform me of them if they exist."

The Arch-Lawyer of Mankind has postponed his trip to the Gem Dragon high temple until the third angel is prepared to leave with him and he is still waiting on a blessing from Cim.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 05:16:02 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: October 25, 2014, 05:15:17 pm »

"Please forgive me relative ignorance for I am a young god, but is there any way to speak to followers or to receive and respond to prayers secretly? I want private conversations between myself and my followers to remain private but since proposal 14.00 seems about to fail I suspect that there currently exist alternative arrangements to make the proposal obsolete for other gods and I would be grateful if another god were to inform me of them if they exist."

"Yes, I will teach you the secrets of secret communications. It is the difference between a military radio and a civilian station"

(Hint: PM the DM)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: October 25, 2014, 05:16:57 pm »

"Yes, I will teach you the secrets of secret communications. It is the difference between a military radio and a civilian station"

(Hint: PM the DM)
"Thank you Fusil."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: October 25, 2014, 05:32:38 pm »

Azem personally attends the interrogation, along with an angel.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1062 on: October 25, 2014, 07:31:57 pm »

Tick 15: Wavering War of Whimsy

Artisanii has announced a Contest! A prize will be given to the entry that manages to impress the Muses or even the Artisanii themselves. One of the submitted entries comes from an individual who has gathered a crowd in which the color of their clothing and skin or scales produces a mosaic. This individual has painted a few of the attendees, perhaps to adjust their colors.

Joha has created the Lycae, a race of bipedal wolf-people to live in the mountains on both worlds. She has also inspired a bored Slythan woodweaver* with more interesting tree designs, cured the daughter of a prominent wood elven family, and arranged to transport a minor soul back to Keshan on the next death. The Lycae seem to be doing quite well. However, their relative isolation from other races at the moment seems to be a limiting factor in their development.

The Light's prophet seems to have taken to settling minor disputes in the absence of a grander mission or task. One of his worshippers, a mime, has recently been chased out of a town containing a shrine of Artisanii by a mob of disaffected actors and actresses. The mime mimed a horse and managed to escape the angry crowd.

The Light has also created Zrathli, valuable gems spread everywhere. This has had the effect of driving prices up and angering the Slythan Gem Council. Merchants everywhere work to remove the Zrathli from circulation in an attempt to restore price levels.

Fusil and Cim seem to have reached a truce of some sort.

The interrogation of the cultist of Graanglipechozhrih, Sage of Ephemerality, in the dungeon of the human Capitol has begun! Among the divine observers are Serac, Yaos' third angel, and Azem and Rubin.

Yaos' Arch-Lawyer, (whose surname is Schratz*), has postponed his trip to the Piece of Eight pending a blessing from Cim.

This update's dominant constellations are the Shield and Eye. The Keshan aurora seem to be more visible.

Spoiler: Features (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (0*) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (3) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (1) (click to show/hide)

Please remember to bold or underline support or opposition.

New players are still welcome. While many important details have already been discussed and/or created, there is still plenty of room for more creation.

Sphere ideas this update are Strength, Fertility (‼), Air, and Trickery.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 07:40:33 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: October 25, 2014, 07:37:28 pm »

Kli inspires the (formerly) impatient Hummingbird to bring about a new era of enlightenment for Balance, as well as to spread his teaching further across the many nations.

Kli also checks on the human he blessed earlier.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: October 25, 2014, 07:45:20 pm »

Support 12.01.01

Yaos inspects the new human colonies.

@Cim: "One of my followers desires a blessing that he may have greater success in his venture of law to retrieve the stolen shinies from the Gem Dragons. I ask that you give it to him. I will have him travel to the Piece of Eight once the constellation known as the Staff becomes dominant."
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 475