Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615126 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC: Tick 14: Underhanded Underlings
« Reply #1110 on: October 26, 2014, 05:03:33 pm »

Fusil, I think you are working with the void creatures. Why else would you know so much, and be bringing humans into the forbidden sections of the library?

"If you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles. The fact I went into the library to find out about them has already been stated. As for the humans, they are actually my Angels. Researching alone is inefficient when you have other immortal servants. What, prey tell, are you doing here?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: October 26, 2014, 05:09:49 pm »

"Heya Fusil!" :D "I was wondering if you wanted to do a kind of joint project with me? I want you to make two ultra-special swords, and I'll help!" :) "I'm gonna give them to some archangels later on for them to use, when I have enough Essence to make them. Think you can help? They can be whatever size, shape, or design you want, so long as they're swords, not winky pinkle little daggers." ;)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1112 on: October 26, 2014, 05:13:10 pm »

I came to the library to see if I could find a void/god dictionary, so I could read that book I got from the void worshipers. And who should I run into but you, leaving a room that locked itself after you left.

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: October 26, 2014, 05:14:53 pm »

"Please, do not abuse the Library. I only granted access to you two as simply a favor."
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: October 26, 2014, 05:23:10 pm »

I came to the library to see if I could find a void/god dictionary, so I could read that book I got from the void worshipers. And who should I run into but you, leaving a room that locked itself after you left.

"So you admit to coming here to read Null scripture? How very strange. Much stranger then a self-locking door in a forbidden part of the library. If you where more inclined to actually acting on the temple in your own realm, I might believe you. That is, if I didn't have a mountain of other evidence against you."

(Sorry, missed part of it)

"Heya Fusil!" :D "I was wondering if you wanted to do a kind of joint project with me? I want you to make two ultra-special swords, and I'll help!" :) "I'm gonna give them to some archangels later on for them to use, when I have enough Essence to make them. Think you can help? They can be whatever size, shape, or design you want, so long as they're swords, not winky pinkle little daggers." ;)

"I am sorry, but that will have to wait for now. I had just created a powerful race, and need rest before I may do anything more. I would like to spend more of my points on empowering them, as well. We will have to wait for a better time, unless you are willing to pay for the entirety."
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 05:28:33 pm by Stirk »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: October 26, 2014, 05:29:50 pm »

"Can't we just, like, you know, maybe lock away the Void books in some part of the library so no one can read them? The only thing that's happened by letting people read them is making us gods angry at each other. What will happen if the Void invades us or something? We need to stand together against them but we can't if we're at each other's throats!"

EDIT:
"I am sorry, but that will have to wait for now. I had just created a powerful race, and need rest before I may do anything more. I would like to spend more of my points on empowering them, as well. We will have to wait for a better time, unless you are willing to pay for the entirety."
"Oh. Ok."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: October 26, 2014, 05:31:49 pm »

"Can't we just, like, you know, maybe lock away the Void books in some part of the library so no one can read them? The only thing that's happened by letting people read them is making us gods angry at each other. What will happen if the Void invades us or something? We need to stand together against them but we can't if we're at each other's throats!"

"No. Then how would we fight the void? We are only fighting because I know Serac has consorted with the void, and he is acting suspicious about it. If the void invades us and we have not read about them, then our books on them will no doubt be the first target."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: October 26, 2014, 05:38:49 pm »

Azem reads a copy of the book of Ambition he acquired.

"I think this book will make you quite popular among some of my children Yaos. My original children that is."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: October 26, 2014, 05:44:50 pm »

"Uhhhh you mean the Gem Dragons? I kind of wasn't around when you made them so my memory's a bit fuzzy." :/

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: October 26, 2014, 05:51:54 pm »

"I was referring to the Mountwyrms. Who, incidentally, were the...third, sapient species to be created, if I remember correctly."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: October 26, 2014, 05:54:37 pm »

I haven't been to the library myself and I don't really feel like dropping by. Either one of you care to tell us whether your studies have uncovered what the objectives of the void beings are? I would say that's quite important information.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: October 26, 2014, 05:56:56 pm »

My name vanished from the Deities list...

Also, create this as a shrine of sorts:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'll also go to The Library, I guess, and do some research with the others.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: October 26, 2014, 05:59:48 pm »

I haven't been to the library myself and I don't really feel like dropping by. Either one of you care to tell us whether your studies have uncovered what the objectives of the void beings are? I would say that's quite important information.

"The Null seem to want to spread their spheres, just as we do. They also seem to have multiple castes and philosophies. If I had to guess, they are a lot like is in the regard that they are attempting to gain power, though they do a lot more opposite fighting then we do. In one word, I would assume they are after 'power'."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1123 on: October 26, 2014, 06:07:06 pm »

I came to read null scripture in the hope that I could learn what they want here. Of course, the forbidden section of the library is very disorganized, so I'm having trouble finding anything.
I found a diary from one of your angels though. What was that doing in the forbidden section?

((You do realize I'm not working with them, right?))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: October 26, 2014, 06:11:37 pm »

((You do realize I'm not working with them, right?))

((Was that in character? Because either way, you totally are.))

"Apparently he thinks that all of the Angel's diary's are forbidden material. Don't ask me why. You can see all of the other Angel's diarys too, from the Emperor of Man to the Angel of Death to the Angel of Hunger. If you want to know what they want, why not ask your Null friend? You two are probably still in contact."

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 475