Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616639 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC: Tick 14: Underhanded Underlings
« Reply #1140 on: October 26, 2014, 08:01:34 pm »

"I want to become the king of a human kingdom. Yaos of Ambition will surely bless this."
"By Yaos, what a magnificent Piece!"
"I summoned a manifestation of Shturrthafusnghepiisnsitlygh today. I thank Yaos for blessing me in this venture."
-  If he's on Slytha, BLESSED. If he's on Keshan, bless him to become the head of a city. "You still have to actually try though. Ambition is useless without proper action." Of course, all these           options apply ONLY if the one who's praying is human.
-  SEND THE INQUISITORS
- *PURGING INTENSIFIES*

"Your inquisitors?! We have no clue what an honest-to-Fusil manifestation of the Null is capable of. Why don't you get that Emperor off his throne and into the fray? I will be sending my Angels shortly, no doubt more capable of handling the situation than mortal humans with flamethrowers."

(...Did the god of Greed just write a self-help book?)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: October 26, 2014, 08:06:03 pm »

"I want to become the king of a human kingdom. Yaos of Ambition will surely bless this."
"By Yaos, what a magnificent Piece!"
"I summoned a manifestation of Shturrthafusnghepiisnsitlygh today. I thank Yaos for blessing me in this venture."
-  If he's on Slytha, BLESSED. If he's on Keshan, bless him to become the head of a city. "You still have to actually try though. Ambition is useless without proper action." Of course, all these           options apply ONLY if the one who's praying is human.
-  SEND THE INQUISITORS
- *PURGING INTENSIFIES*

"Your inquisitors?! We have no clue what an honest-to-Fusil manifestation of the Null is capable of. Why don't you get that Emperor off his throne and into the fray? I will be sending my Angels shortly, no doubt more capable of handling the situation than mortal humans with flamethrowers."

(...Did the god of Greed just write a self-help book?)
"Oh come on! It can't be that powerful can it? ::) It was only recently created by some amateur. How strong could it be? Besides, I'm not sending the Inquisitors. They just have swords and stuff because they're meant to handle humans. I'm sending in the Paladins - immortal, combat enhanced holy warriors given weapons made by the Angels of Weapons themselves. And stop referring to yourself in the third person, Fusil. It makes you sound silly. ::)"
(Also, yup.)

Azem writes a short book about himself, simply titled, 'The Goldfather' and has Alprozem and the Gem Council produce and distribute it. Aside from heaping praise on him, It describes the role of Azem as not just bringing prosperity, but helping people bring prosperity to themselves. Copies of the book are to be sent with all future trade caravans.
(That sounds more like a book on charity than a book on greed. If you want to make yourself weaker so badly you could just give me Essence. :P)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: October 26, 2014, 08:09:22 pm »

(It does? Drat. I really should just steal a bunch of copies of your book and twist it to be about greed.  :P)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: October 26, 2014, 08:11:40 pm »

(I HOLD THE ARCH-LAWYER OF MANKIND. DO THAT AND I WILL SUE YOU.) /joke joking tone
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: October 26, 2014, 08:15:44 pm »

(But seriously, the tone of book should be something along the lines of 'Unless your need is dire, get shinies yourself, and stop annoying the incredibly busy god'.)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1145 on: October 26, 2014, 08:27:35 pm »

It has never spoken directly, but Its servants and manifestations are capable of making lesser deals with not only Bubble-dwellers but also other Nulls. Most believe that Its intentions are malevolent on account of it being the champion of the Umbral faction, but most have contact primarily if not exclusively with Luminants and Liminals, so this may be biased.

Shturrthafusnghepiisnsitlygh is bad news guys. Avoid his cultists!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: October 26, 2014, 08:51:25 pm »

"He's that bad is he? Well see how he likes THE ENTIRE ARMY OF THE EMPIRE OF MAN! Led by the Angel-Emperor of Mankind with the Imperial Fire Sword, commanding 2 generic angels, 1,000 Humanos Grande with 10 Controller Angels, 10 Humanos Controlados, and an indeterminate but very large amount of trained, armed, and armoured humans!
Fusil, I expect all your angels to join the fight. I expect ALL angels of ALL gods to join the fight to defeat this manifestation of the most powerful Ungod we must face! If all gods agree to help with their creation, I will make two indomitable champions of humanity armed with the two most powerful weapons created by the god of weapons! (Disregarding his angels, of course.)"
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 08:54:18 pm by Andres »

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1147 on: October 26, 2014, 08:55:13 pm »

But, isn't a manifestation not corporal?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: October 26, 2014, 08:57:36 pm »

"He's that bad is he? Well see how he likes THE ENTIRE ARMY OF THE EMPIRE OF MAN! Led by the Angel-Emperor of Mankind with the Imperial Fire Sword, commanding 2 generic angels, 1,000 Humanos Grande with 10 Controller Angels, 10 Humanos Controlados, and an indeterminate but very large amount of trained, armed, and armoured humans!
Fusil, I expect all your angels to join the fight. I expect ALL angels of ALL gods to join the fight to defeat this manifestation of the most powerful Ungod we must face! If all gods agree to help with their creation, I will make two indomitable champions of humanity armed with the two most powerful weapons created by the god of weapons! (Disregarding his angels, of course.)"

"You want to make mortal champions to fight immortal beings? Just send your Archangel, he doesn't seem to be doing anything too important. Besides, you are about to get in a war. With our combined power, we should be able to stomp him down before it gets that far."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: October 26, 2014, 08:58:46 pm »

"How on the Keshan and Slytha do you expect my angels to be useful to you in this endeavor?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: October 26, 2014, 09:00:55 pm »

But, isn't a manifestation not corporal?
"That's irrelevant! I myself am a manifestation of humanity's existence and, not to toot my own horn or anything, but I am pre-tty powerful." ;D

"You want to make mortal champions to fight immortal beings? Just send your Archangel, he doesn't seem to be doing anything too important. Besides, you are about to get in a war. With our combined power, we should be able to stomp him down before it gets that far."
"Wah? Mortal? No no no no no. Silly Fusil! I said 'indomitable' not 'mortal'. The two champions I'm thinking of ARE archangels! Each of them more powerful than the Angel-Emperor, actually, if I create them specifically to combat this manifestation, which is the plan. Also, I am calling a temporary truce until this Void being is killed."

"How on the Keshan and Slytha do you expect my angels to be useful to you in this endeavor?"
"Angels are always better at fighting than mortals, even if you didn't make them specifically to be warriors."

EDIT: The Army of the Empire is sent only if the other gods agree to send an appropriate amount of troops to help out. Otherwise, I just send the Paladins.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 09:04:24 pm by Andres »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1151 on: October 26, 2014, 09:05:08 pm »

(The other gods aren't nearly as militant...)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: October 26, 2014, 09:06:03 pm »

(Doesn't matter. I still expect them to at least chip in. Why should I risk sacrificing 100% when they won't even risk sacrificing 50%?)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: October 26, 2014, 09:20:58 pm »

I only have one angel... One very expensive angel... who to my knowledge has had more essence sunk into it publicly than any other angel. I literally can only risk sacrificing 100%. *Sigh* If my only angel dies, I will seriously be angry. I want at least part of the cost repaid to me by the council to bring my angel back if it dies.

Send the Devourer to help.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1154 on: October 26, 2014, 09:23:40 pm »

The Devourer appears near the house of a human administrator. The door has been kicked down, and Fusil and a group of beings likely to be his angels are inside.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 475