Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 617025 times)

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/999 players] Game Thread/IC: Tick 18: Battle buying BETA
« Reply #1365 on: October 30, 2014, 06:55:28 am »

Varee got an amazing idea for an addition to this worlds! He create a blob like creature that can change color and appearance to anything it wants to. The only part that doesnt change is it eye which is big and round and dosent have any eyelids. He spread 30,000 of them into the worlds.
((Yes, this is ditto from pokémon))
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: October 30, 2014, 03:32:13 pm »

"And so another joins our ranks. While I prefer innovation, people build great fortresses out of fear and raise majestic monuments to their ignorance. We may have some common projects yet."

Create castle heart and gift it to gremlins.

(So the person with the most kawaii avatar on foruum joins us as god of fear. Bay12 allright.)

Spoiler: Castle heart (click to show/hide)
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: October 30, 2014, 03:45:19 pm »

Hello, Chyribylta! Welcome to... wherever this is!

Anyways, check in on the Elves, Lycae, and Ikan.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1368 on: October 30, 2014, 04:18:26 pm »

(Training a team of miners is not cheap, safe, or fast. As a sort of miners' guild, the Freeminers seem to be more interested in miners' rights, which does frequently end up with them wanting to specify where and how deep to mine. You can't break free will with only some dreamnudges. If you could, they'd be more like dreamshoves or dreamkicks.)

Yaos: Having received your approval, the lexicon-writer has gone to a shrine of Artisanii to seek further guidance from a Muse.
There is a house filled with dead people. None of them really seem to care that they're dead, and their deaths seem to be impressively orderly.
"Yeah! Go Yaos! Yaos Yaos Yaos! Now can I be an Inquisininatinator?"
(As big as a large fist)
"No. Lately there's been a bunch of skeletons practicing their dancing, and no one can sleep."
"He succeeded, but in a boring way."

Jeffrey tells you "I think you should hold a random festival. That should increase your approval."

Azem: You  have given a human governor dreams of the Island of Death and Riches. He has begun assembling a large exploration party in the hope of adding many divine shinies to his treasury. Here are some recent prayers:
"I wish the Sorae would at least let us trade on their routes. They get so much money and do so little with it compared to us."
"Do you have any advice on surviving on your island for a close follower?"
"I wish for my husband's mother to turn into gold."
"Azem, some skilled metallurgists and forge-workers have been producing counterfeit coins. What should i do?"

Spoiler: Chyribylta (click to show/hide)

ACK, any secret goals to declare via PM?

Varee: This will cost Low 5-6E. Are you sure?

(Khaziraad: -3E)
Khaziraad: You construct a castle heart and give it to the gremlins. They are impressed by your gift and set out to build an expensive, nigh-indestructible fortification for its core areas.

Joha:
Your Elves on Keshan have increased their trade volume since you shifted the Barrier Wood* to allow for easier access, and they remain firmly neutral. On Slytha, they, along with a mixed crew of mages (of which enough are Cosmic attuned), have created the Iceberg Lettuce (not to be confused with iceberg lettuce), which passively grows ice crystals on its outer leaves as it grows and becomes completely encased in ice around harvest time.

The Lycae have spotted a few isolated human villages but remain cautious and keep themselves mostly hidden and unknown.

The Ikan seem to be mostly unaware that complex life could possibly exist on rough, solid ground, where it is too easy to crash into something to survive. Some of the more adventurous recommend diving deep into the atmosphere and checking for life, but this is dismissed as a ludicrous idea, as nothing larger than a polyp could possibly survive the intense pressure.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: October 30, 2014, 05:17:00 pm »

Female form!

"Yeah! Go Yaos! Yaos Yaos Yaos! Now can I be an Inquisininatinator?"
(As big as a large fist)
"No. Lately there's been a bunch of skeletons practicing their dancing, and no one can sleep."
"He succeeded, but in a boring way."
"Hihihi!" XD "You're funny! Sorry, but that's not not really what I meant. How about I make you a Junior Inquisitor? It'll be your job to find Heretics and report them to Senior Inquisitors! If you do well enough they might promote you to Senior Inquisitor as well! Good luck!" :D
Blessed, assuming he tries again and calls on me. If he fails to thank me afterwards, his grip on the rock slips and it falls harmlessly to the ground.
"I don't even... what? Sounds like Void magic. Or possibly necromancy." :/ "I'll send over a Humanos to take care of it." I send a Humanos Grande to romp-a-stomp the skellos.
"Yeah, I saw. Thanks for telling me though!" :)

Jeffrey tells you "I think you should hold a random festival. That should increase your approval."
"Thank you, Jeffrey." ;)

I tell Malik to organise a random festival in my name.

@Joha: "So waddya think of my supes awesome idea, Joha? Just a little help with making some angels and I start an annual festival in your honour!" :D "I can also get the Emperor to make some temples for you if you want."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: October 30, 2014, 05:23:32 pm »

"Does your lack of reaction mean you don't mind humans well, dying, on the island of Death and Riches Yaos?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: October 30, 2014, 05:29:11 pm »

"It's their choice if they want to go or not. They know the risks and they're not puppets for me to control."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: October 30, 2014, 05:31:54 pm »

("Hihihi!" XD "You're funny! Sorry, but that's not not really what I meant. How about I make you a Junior Inquisitor? It'll be your job to find Heretics and report them to Senior Inquisitors! If you do well enough they might promote you to Senior Inquisitor as well! Good luck!" :D)

(Anyone else reminded of 1984?)

"I don't even... what? Sounds like Void magic. Or possibly necromancy." :/ "I'll send over a Humanos to take care of it." I send a Humanos Grande to romp-a-stomp the skellos.

"Shouldn't you check to see what it is first, or at least send a servant with intellegence? It would be horrible for you to slaughter a dance troop, or something similar. Also, whatever happened to that ill baby?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: October 30, 2014, 05:33:07 pm »

"True. But we tend to get protective of our followers don't we?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: October 30, 2014, 05:43:53 pm »

(Anyone else reminded of 1984?)
((I'd say it's closer to Hitler Youth, but in this case I was just telling him to basically follow the law (considering what qualifies as Heresy I'd say it's very not-evil). I just dressed it up a bit to sound important so that he would stop bugging me to become an Inquisitor.))

"Shouldn't you check to see what it is first, or at least send a servant with intellegence? It would be horrible for you to slaughter a dance troop, or something similar. Also, whatever happened to that ill baby?"
"Silly Fusil!" ;) "You're forgetting that I'm a god! I can just look at the place and see that it's random dancing skeletons! Besides, I'm controlling the Humanos myself so no-one will get hurt. As for the baby, the sister kinda took him and is hiding herself and the baby from me. Considering that neither is in the Human Plane I'm guessing they're both alive and well. That makes me happy." :)

"True. But we tend to get protective of our followers don't we?"
"Yeah remember that time with the sister and the baby and stuff? It's important to keep a little distance, even if we don't like it."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: October 30, 2014, 05:50:23 pm »

((I'd say it's closer to Hitler Youth, but in this case I was just telling him to basically follow the law (considering what qualifies as Heresy I'd say it's very not-evil). I just dressed it up a bit to sound important so that he would stop bugging me to become an Inquisitor.))

(I was referring to how in 1984 they basically raise the children to become like your Inquisitors. One of the minor characters, who followed the law like a sheep, ends up being arrested when his own son accuses him of acting subversive. I am going to guess the Inquisitors are going to end up getting a false report of heresy, killing someone innocent, and getting another base burned down)

"Silly Fusil!" ;) "You're forgetting that I'm a god! I can just look at the place and see that it's random dancing skeletons! Besides, I'm controlling the Humanos myself so no-one will get hurt. As for the baby, the sister kinda took him and is hiding herself and the baby from me. Considering that neither is in the Human Plane I'm guessing they're both alive and well. That makes me happy." :)

"Or she learned necromancy, keeping the soul for herself. Seeing how fate seems to have a hand in this, we should no doubt keep a close eye on their development."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1376 on: October 30, 2014, 05:53:05 pm »

That sister worries me. She seems desperate enough to try anything, including summoning void beings or using some other strange powers. I found a book you might want to read...
Spoiler: Void Investigation (click to show/hide)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: October 30, 2014, 06:13:33 pm »

*sigh* "Great. So god-killing swords are a thing. First, I would like to propose that nobody is allowed to create god-killing weapons. Sorry Fusil." :( "Secondly, I don't think we should worry about finding the sister. She's hiding from us so we can't find her, and she's been missing for more than 41 days so if she had taken up the Void we'd already be seeing dead angels. Since we haven't, I don't think she will. Thirdly, fate will prevent us from doing anything even related to her, so we'd just be wasting time, energy, and Essence on practically nothing."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1378 on: October 30, 2014, 06:22:27 pm »

(As a note, that book records an incident from a distant place long before humans even appeared here.)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: October 30, 2014, 06:37:35 pm »

"Luckily, I don't think we're quite at the point where we all want to kill each other."
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 475