Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 617144 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] Game Thread/IC: T28.5: See transports
« Reply #1635 on: November 08, 2014, 05:13:04 pm »

(But it was Vaal who went up to him, and he's been on diplomatic missions to the Ikan before. Why would they be irritated at him?)

"I Oppose Proposal 28.00 until Proposal 24.00 has passed."

"You are opposing such a vital proposal for such petty reasons? You are even more of a fool than I thought. Humans are the ones being harmed the most from this, you are risking the souls of your people for what amounts to half an essence point."
"And by not supporting it, it could be said that you're doing the same."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: November 08, 2014, 05:17:10 pm »

"And by not supporting it, it could be said that you're doing the same."

"What did you just accuse me of, God of Man? I see you are blinded by your own stupidity. You are starting to get on my nerves. If you are going to support the Null like this, you are my enemy. Your choice is to either be on my side, or be forced onto my side. I will have to take action if you insist on joining the Null..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: November 08, 2014, 05:20:46 pm »

"Let us all calm down. About...now, would be good."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] Game Thread/IC: T28: Buy!
« Reply #1638 on: November 08, 2014, 05:56:19 pm »

(Oh dear.)
(*snrk snrk* Fusil and Yaos have a blooming hatecrush, it seems.)
(Catching up on the thread was interesting.)

I feel increasingly like I don't understand the way most of you think. Ugh and how long has it been since the God of Hunger has had a meal. I crave something to sate my appetite. What to eat though?

The Lords of Hunger are notified that Grauel grows hungry again and that they should begin formulating plans for a new feast.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #1639 on: November 08, 2014, 06:22:12 pm »

Okaaayyy....Somehow Yaos is a guy.....

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: November 08, 2014, 06:26:13 pm »

"I change forms every day. I'm god of all humans, not just the female ones."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: November 08, 2014, 06:30:05 pm »

Grauel takes out a bottle and two small glasses.

Do you want to talk about it?
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] Game Thread/IC: T29: Spend!
« Reply #1642 on: November 08, 2014, 07:32:24 pm »

Tick 29: Spend!

There are a few monks at Kujin's temple. Unfortunately, none of them are particularly motivated and are simply there to talk about fighting and relax.

Rufus reports that a party of white-cloaked figures were seen traveling into the wilderness. Matharis has managed to bring together a group of builders and architects, but it seems that the architect is particularly insistent about making the temple circular. Some recent prayers include the following:
"I feel my quest to reach the house is not fitting. May I be given another one?"
"How will we be safe with human and Gruen hordes ready to overrun our lands at any moment?"
"Could you make my hand glow like a Luminee's? It would make looking for my mother's ring much easier."

Artisanii has examined a few works the creators consider to be perfect. Among the more frequently discussed are...
  • ...A misshapen blob of clay
  • ...A drawing of a square
  • ...A tragedy about an executed king so horrifying that the audience invariably turns violent
  • ...A nauseating sculpture of flowing bronze
  • ...A statue of a woman made out of cubes
  • ...A composition so pleasant that listeners become strongly addicted to it
  • ...A drawing of a straight line
  • ...A portrait of a Muse that blinks every few seconds

(In light of recent observations, the Ikan are mistrustful of non-elven humanoids for their mysterious connection to the Void, especially those aligned closely with foreign gods.)

The builder building a convex room with thirty-six right angles was, of course, a Dwarf (as was the client).

Yaos begins to attempt to hook up with the minds of all magicians, telekinetics, and telepaths (this was what was intended, but I see no reason for telekinetics to be excluded). This will cost some Essence, so it has been postponed pending confirmation. (2-3E)

Some Divine and Psymental mages have been brought in to examine the truth of the topaz dragon's statements. She patiently repeats her arguments, and the tired, hungry mages conclude that she is telling the truth after the third day.

Khaziraad has constructed an afterlife for the creations and products of mortals and mortal effort where the currently dead may set brief goals for their reincarnated selves to try to fulfill. It is by far the largest partition in the grand spirit dimension.

The Lords of Hunger have begun preparing a feast for Grauel. It seems that powerful Gruen have bribed them to put bits of themselves in the stew in addition to those of the standard criminals. They intend to make it much larger than the previous one, and many Gruen and Grauel followers from everywhere come to see the preparation of the Stew and possibly see Grauel eating in person (and possibly be eaten, in the case of some of them).

This update's dominant constellations are the Dragon (!) and Phoenix. The Keshan aurora have mostly returned to normal but continue to exhibit a reddish tinge.

(Khaziraad: -4E)

Spoiler: Features (click to show/hide)

The following player is in danger of being marked as inactive: Icytea31/Cim.

Spoiler: Deities (0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (2) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

New players are no longer being added for the war minigame, although new players in general are welcome. Secret/special stuff is mostly deployed, but basic purchases are all available now.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1643 on: November 08, 2014, 07:38:06 pm »

T29 Addendum:

A particularly large Void cult has removed everything related to the Void in the Library and disappeared from the Bubble.

A flying monkey radiating divine energy has carried off Lyle and teleported away.

A failed experiment by a young mage has resulted in a flood of jelly rolls below a Hummingbird village.

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: November 08, 2014, 07:40:20 pm »

Kli notices the flood of jelly rolls and observes to see how the Hummingbirds react.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1645 on: November 08, 2014, 07:42:36 pm »

The Hummingbirds gather the jelly rolls and send them in carts to nearby villages, offering payment in exchange for taking the inauspicious pastries.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: November 08, 2014, 07:49:51 pm »

A flying monkey radiating divine energy has carried off Lyle and teleported away.

"......Two questions. First, who in Fusil's name is Lyle? Second:What? That is all."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: November 08, 2014, 07:55:10 pm »

"Lyle is the Lawyer. Get under roofs quickly, rage is abaut to start raining indiscriminately.

Or not. There is only one among us who could be responsible for something that random"

Divine library is a structure, and as such, somewhat under my influence. Make it so that anyone carying anything belonging to the library would be unable to leave it. Magic would fizzle, runners would be faced with unending labyrinth with all branches leading to nowhere. Trying to destroy a way through would result in more labyrinth being created and rubble falling on the offender.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 08:01:12 pm by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: November 08, 2014, 08:03:37 pm »

Divine library is a structure, and as such, somewhat under my influence. Make it so that anyone carying anything belonging to the library would be unable to leave it. Magic would fizzle, runners would be faced with unending labyrinth with all branches leading to nowhere. Trying to destroy a way through would result in more labyrinth being created and rubble falling on the offender.

"Do....You not get the point of a 'library? I employ you to lesson this curse to at least certain books."

Or not. There is only one among us who could be responsible for something that random"

"Are you suggesting that the God of Randomness kidnapped the Arch lawyer with a magic fly monkey? For...For what arcane purpose?"

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1649 on: November 08, 2014, 08:05:44 pm »

Would Artisanii approve of the modifications to the Library?

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 475