Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616932 times)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] Game Thread/IC: T32: Excitement and strife
« Reply #1890 on: November 12, 2014, 11:14:20 am »

"Rani, to follow me is to enjoy life, to respect and care for the North`s icy seas and mountains, and to work together to survive the harsh north. Those that wish to be my priests should give their lives to their people becoming healers and training the people to pray daily."
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 11:31:08 am by Ama »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: November 12, 2014, 12:08:33 pm »

"Hey Fusil, can you give the Paladins some weapons that'll be useful against the monsters?"

"I do not know what will effect them fully. They may be immune to fire due to coming from the Water God, though that does not help me decide their weakness. For now, just arm them with whatever mortal weaponry they can get their hands on, they are not immune to blade or bolt."

But I have nothing to do with the monsters, why would killing me stop them?

How about a deal? You give me one essence (I don't like threats) create an interesting weapon for Angela and prove that the void is evil, and I will destroy the temple.

"You think I will reward you for dealing with the demons? You are lucky that I don't cut you down regardless. But you know what? I think I will give your Angel a weapon. All of them, I am generous after all. Maybe multiple. I hope they are a good catch..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1892 on: November 12, 2014, 12:31:01 pm »

"Hey Fusil, can you give the Paladins some weapons that'll be useful against the monsters?"
"I do not know what will effect them fully. They may be immune to fire due to coming from the Water God, though that does not help me decide their weakness. For now, just arm them with whatever mortal weaponry they can get their hands on, they are not immune to blade or bolt."
??? I had nothing to do with these creatures. I don't know why you think I do...

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: November 12, 2014, 12:49:16 pm »

??? I had nothing to do with these creatures. I don't know why you think I do...

"You are the only one I have proof of dealing with the void. Who else has a reason to summon a random army of monsters?"

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: November 12, 2014, 01:24:40 pm »

Create a rainbow spanning the planet  for an entire day.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: November 12, 2014, 01:31:06 pm »

"Who else has a reason to summon a random army of monsters?"
"I think your question answers itself."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: November 12, 2014, 02:06:08 pm »

Create a gigantic mountain with snow on top on an island in the oceans and make it immune to erosion.
Create a intricate spiral tower building with a big round hall in the middle. The materials used shall be redstone and obsidian.

"Listen Gods, I shall create a forum for us to dwell in, to discuss in a formerly manner, and to be reachable by daring mortals. I would love help from Artiisani and Khaziraad to beautify and construct the building. Furthermore, I would suggest that Darruth, Cim, Taol, and Kli come to me to discuss the formalities of the forum. Kujin and Fusil as well as Varee should build the defences and menaces of this tower, so it will not be an easy task for the mortals to travel to us. I hope you enjoy my proposal."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1897 on: November 12, 2014, 02:40:28 pm »

"Who else has a reason to summon a random army of monsters?"
"I think your question answers itself."
I did suggest it was Varee earlier. Was it not him who suggested we create monsters to make the world more dangerous?

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: November 12, 2014, 02:45:55 pm »

While this forum seems hardly neccesary, I will never refuse to aid in construction. It shall be done.

Reshape entire mountaintop into a frozen eight wall fortress with the spiral tower being in the middle. The tower itself shall be supported by eight smaller ice towers. Create a stairway leading from the base of the tower to the gates of the fort and a path of stone leadding from the gate to the forum. Create eighty-eight ice golems to guard the fortress and greet those that seek guidance from the gods. Within the middle of the hall within the spiral tower there will be a granite obelisk. Should a mortal touch the obelisk and speak a name of a god, his words will be heard by that god.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: November 12, 2014, 02:52:10 pm »

"You both are creating a needless forum when there are monsters slaughtering entire towns? These will no doubt spread to the golums in time, and I have doubts they will be driven away by the threat of radiation..."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1900 on: November 12, 2014, 03:03:29 pm »

"You think I will reward you for dealing with the demons? You are lucky that I don't cut you down regardless. But you know what? I think I will give your Angel a weapon. All of them, I am generous after all. Maybe multiple. I hope they are a good catch..."
Is that a threat? Fine, don't make weapons. Jut prove that it is in my best interest to destroy the temple. Prove that the void beings are evil.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: November 12, 2014, 03:21:42 pm »

You seemed to had had the whole monster thing under control, yet if you insist...

Send my five angels to wall off the areas infested with monsters. If any are encountered they are to be crushed. The walls will have gates placed every 100m that will open if there are no monsters nearby.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 03:41:52 pm by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: November 12, 2014, 03:28:38 pm »

Yaos changes into her man form.

"Look, I'm not saying we have to blow up Serac if he doesn't get rid of the temple, but he should be punished. We could put him in a secure dormancy, strip him of half his Essence, remove his power to use Essence, blow up some of his non-living creations, anything really."

Is that a threat? Fine, don't make weapons. Jut prove that it is in my best interest to destroy the temple. Prove that the void beings are evil.
"They mutate people, kill people, wreak havoc with manifestations, drive people insane, get people to stop worshipping us (breaking Anath's Code of Conduct in the process), break laws against Void cults, and they kidnap innocent archlawyers to corrupt them and draw tattoos on them without their consent."

"Hey Fusil, can you use your Weapon powers to detect any god/angel-killing weapons that might be in the corporeal realm?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: November 12, 2014, 03:36:40 pm »

"Destruction is a necessary part of all existance, and is therefore an aspect of the Light."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1904 on: November 12, 2014, 03:47:29 pm »

"Destruction is a necessary part of all existance, and is therefore an aspect of the Light."
???That sounds like a confession...

"They mutate people, kill people, wreak havoc with manifestations, drive people insane, get people to stop worshipping us (breaking Anath's Code of Conduct in the process), break laws against Void cults, and they kidnap innocent archlawyers to corrupt them and draw tattoos on them without their consent."
Do they? The cultists are exercising their free will to worship who they want... And most of those are caused by the cultists not the void beings themselves.

And in my own cities these are all false. All of those things are not happening to my worshipers.
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 475