Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616826 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [17+/999 players] Game Thread/IC: T33: Monsters!
« Reply #1950 on: November 12, 2014, 09:47:20 pm »

Grauel gives an appreciative nod of his heads to the Devourer
Fascinating. Their lack of intelligence was transferred over along with their other attributes. I don't believe I've ever seen such an effect before.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1951 on: November 12, 2014, 09:57:18 pm »

Khaziraad: You teleport a hall of warm war golems to fight the beasts. They seem to be surviving the fighting more effectively than most of the other gods' fighters.

Serac: Cactus man: "There isn't enough rain to quench us."

(Death rays: A miniaturized solar mirror weapon would be much, much less effective than a proper one. One of the limiting factors is mirror area, which decreases according to the square of the length dimensions.)

The Light: The Luminee frantically tunnel, but it seems that the utility of any tunnels in the short-term is restricted to cover and concealment from the monsters.

Endangered Luminee: "What's a flamAAAANONONOTMYLEGAAA*dead*"
Crurcul the Destroying Light: "O Fusil, Lord of Weapons! What may I do to earn a weapon from your heavenly forge?"
The Playwright is confused and distressed at the prospect of being beaten by braver/more foolhardy playwrights.
The cactus men begin constructing aqueducts to provide water even near the beach.

Yaos: The Humanos division has lost around 60 Humanos so far. The number of monsters slain is probably higher by half an order of magnitude, but there seems to be no end to them. The Emperor, Paladins, and mundane army begin marching southward to evacuate the at-risk cities.

Duondio: 3/M/Imperial capital, born from a family of professional beggars (I really need to change my random profession generator)

Jeffrey advises that you STOMP THEM OUT! Ambition is OK only when it's a mortal's ambition or a god's.

(more to come soon)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: November 12, 2014, 10:03:15 pm »

Crurcul the Destroying Light: "O Fusil, Lord of Weapons! What may I do to earn a weapon from your heavenly forge?"

"I will grant you a weapon of your choice, on the condition that you take care of it to the point that it forms a powerful weapon spirit. If you fail in this task by a certain time, the weapon will slay you itself. Only a powerful weapon spirit can stop this from happening. If you fail, another may attempt to use it on the same conditions."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1953 on: November 12, 2014, 10:12:59 pm »

(Darruth: -1E)
Darruth: You ask the Seraphim to spread the word and convert people to Goodness and begin planning for cities to house those who follow Goodness and also assist with various projects for the common benefit and to train them to fight. The more raunchy Seraphim assure you that they have definitely not forgotten to multiply. The effect of this is currently uncertain, owing to the extremely short time span (because time has slowed down not just because of the war but also because of the sudden influx of monsters).

You mark some of your more eager converts (for it is too early to tell their worthiness) as Palats for the Palatine Archanjel's blessing.

The Seraphim seem to have some manner of church structure, but it is extremely decentralized.

The Palatine Archanjel continues with evacuating people.

Azem: The Seven Shiny Ones have been deployed to fight the monsters and evacuate the people.

Grauel: The Devourer stands around, waiting for further orders.

Crurcul the Destroying Light: "Thank you, Fusil! I will be sure to produce many children for your weapon spirit."

(Is this it?)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: November 12, 2014, 10:25:57 pm »

The Devourer, the Lords of Hunger and the Gruen masses are told of the monster outbreak and invited to go take a taste if they want.

It's an invitation not an order though.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: November 12, 2014, 10:26:33 pm »

"....Ill only guess what you mean by that. Oh well. As you have not chosen your weapon, Ill decide for you..."

I make a naginata, a pole arm. So many swords, poles get unfairly neglected. I use light wood, smooth with no signs of any grain or stain used. The blade is cut down to a single molecule, eternally sharp and glowing with a faint blue light. Finally, I place the promised curse on it. If he should mistreat his weapon, or not take care of it well enough to develop a powerful weapon spirit within  set time, the blade will turn inward on him, finishing his life. Unlike many of my weapons, it may be destroyed, so he must take care of it.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: November 12, 2014, 10:28:18 pm »

Sad about the dying Luminee, send Dackstur the golden Lion to fight the flamingo beast.
Send an inspiring Red Light of War to strengthen the warriors fighting the beast.

"Fight little beings, with all your valor."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: November 12, 2014, 10:32:53 pm »

Azem idly admires his claws.

"Do you know what happens when you die?"

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1958 on: November 12, 2014, 10:36:46 pm »

Kujin has been struck down!

Grauel: The Lords of Hunger and a number of the hardier Gruen feast on demons at the almost-razed western Gruen town. While this would probably be harmful if done for the rest of their lives, a one-time feast should not have too much effect on their minds.

Fusil: Crurcul the Destroying Light: "We Luminee can produce hybrids with any race. Surely nothing would please the god of Weapons more than a race of pole-arm-Luminee hybrids?"

The Light: The flamingo beast is not involved and is most likely wandering the wilds elsewhere.

Azem: Alprozem: "My mate inherits my hoard?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: November 12, 2014, 10:42:37 pm »

Fusil: Crurcul the Destroying Light: "We Luminee can produce hybrids with any race. Surely nothing would please the god of Weapons more than a race of pole-arm-Luminee hybrids?"

"That will certainly be interesting. Try to make sure that weapon doesn't kill you first. Take good care of it, and it will take good care of you."

Kujin has been struck down!

"Who keeps stealing the essence of the sleeping gods? I feel that if I do not seal every slumbering deity the second it happens, they will be devoured by whatever being keeps doing this. It is likely the same person who created the monsters..."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1960 on: November 12, 2014, 10:44:16 pm »

Send Angela to search for any survivors and teleport them somewhere safe, since Nuparhi is currently taking some time off to rest.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: November 12, 2014, 10:44:54 pm »

Azem chuckles.

"I was thinking more about what happens to you. As one of my followers, you will reside in the Plane of Greed and Shinies for as long as you wish. But that is not the end, it is merely a resting place."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1962 on: November 12, 2014, 10:48:29 pm »

Serac: What angels?

Azem: Alprozem: "This is interesting news. Tell me more about this plane."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: November 12, 2014, 10:50:14 pm »

Fusil! I would ask that you supply the Seraphim with weapons so that they might assist in combating these demons, and I would request further your aid in their learning the art of warfare. It would assist us both, I believe, and I can see no ill to be had from cooperation.

If you wish a favor in return, I shall do what is within my power to grant it, providing it is not unreasonable.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1964 on: November 12, 2014, 10:51:37 pm »

Serac: What angels?
Angela, the angel helping with the cultists...
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 475