Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615111 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] Game Thread/IC: T33.5: Teamwork saves lives
« Reply #2025 on: November 13, 2014, 08:00:08 am »

"Fusil, it seems that my war golems are rather slow at killing. Mind improving that, for this battle at least?"

31.01 Aprove
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: November 13, 2014, 10:46:06 am »

"Why are you arguing when there is a war going on? Yaos didn't decide the reincarnation system, we did. And we all disagree with his interpretation. As we created it, we do know better than him its workings. I do not know why he finds fit to argue what he does not understand yet again, especially with the makers of the system and in front of a grieving prophet who just lost a friend."

"Fusil, it seems that my war golems are rather slow at killing. Mind improving that, for this battle at least?"

"Any more details? Do you just want me to grant them massive hammers or something?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: November 13, 2014, 11:02:36 am »

"It appears my lands are mostly safe from monsters. If any god wants to send his followers here for safety the Rani should be happy to help them."

Check on this White Wing sect. Are they helping people?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 11:04:53 am by Ama »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: November 13, 2014, 11:13:39 am »

"With your permissions, I could organize your armies for maximum effectiveness."

Cim organizes all troops it is allowed to into optimal mixed unit formations to destroy the monsters with minimal casualties and boosts discipline to make the formations hold.

"We will need more than that to repel this attack, but let's stop their numbers from growing first."

Cim teleblocks the area to prevent further summoning. If any godly beings attempt teleportation or teleplotation, Cim flashes the block off for the moment necessary.

"I have at least one more card up my sleeve, so to say, but I would rather not reveal it yet."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: November 13, 2014, 12:56:14 pm »

"I immagine that the golems are slowing down due to cooling down. It is raining after all. Hammers would be rather redundant as war golems are built with weaponised limbs, I was thinking something along the lines of enchanting what they have. Mabye something that would sa heat from their oponents?"
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: November 13, 2014, 01:00:06 pm »

"I immagine that the golems are slowing down due to cooling down. It is raining after all. Hammers would be rather redundant as war golems are built with weaponised limbs, I was thinking something along the lines of enchanting what they have. Mabye something that would sa heat from their oponents?"

"We already have flame throwers and Greek fire fit for giants, with a little modification they should be able to use it quite efficiently on themselves, since the enemy is immune to fire. The Greek fire is meant to be able to burn even in water, the rain shouldn't effect it. Dousing your own troops in flames would probably be more effective than getting the little heat the monsters provide."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: November 13, 2014, 01:05:11 pm »

I actually don't have any army in the area. All Gruen present are actually just civilians. It just so happens that Gruen civilians are pretty combat effective already.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: November 13, 2014, 01:25:32 pm »

I actually don't have any army in the area. All Gruen present are actually just civilians. It just so happens that Gruen civilians are pretty combat effective already.
"That is a technicality. May I organize them for combat, or would you like to evacuate them, or what?"

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: November 13, 2014, 02:21:50 pm »

I don't intend to speak for them in this particular instance, seeing as how they came by invitation and not by orders. You may ask the present Gruen directly whether or not they would be willing to be organized by you. You should be aware though that they came to eat more than to fight. If you want them to agree to fight under your direction, you'd best concince them of how doing so would allow them more opportunity to eat.
Sure thing peanut man!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2034 on: November 13, 2014, 02:51:03 pm »

(Khaziraad: Vote counted)

Neron: The White Wing sect appears to be a more radical division of your worshippers. While they do roughly as much charity work as the average follower, the White Wings emphasize the prophesied coming of the Great Ice Age.

(Cim: -1E)
Cim: You teleblock the area most infested by monsters, making sure to lift the block momentarily for gods and god-related visitors. It is not yet certain which armies the gods will allow you to organize. The Gruen seem not to care enough about fighting in the more monster-dense areas to want to be organized.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: November 13, 2014, 02:58:35 pm »

"Very well."

Cim announces to the Gruen: "Gruen! Those of you brave enough to face the Void incursion, step up and organize! These monsters know nothing but bloodlust, and will surely destroy everything in their way if they are not destroyed. Your bravery will be rewarded, should getting to taste dozens of new, certainly delicious tastes not be enough reward on itself."

((Ninja'd by GM, post may be obsolete. If not, good times. Ninjaedit: Yes, I got ninja'd by seven whole minutes. What of it? I didn't press "preview" a lot.))

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: November 13, 2014, 03:14:46 pm »

(Yeah, I've been there :P)
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: November 13, 2014, 03:20:42 pm »

Telialas is given to Lette.
Spoiler: Telialas (click to show/hide)

EDIT: (You forgot my proposal where only five of the moons become habitable, with a hospitability range of almost-Keshan/Slytha to Golems only.)

Yaos turns female.

"So can the other gods please vote on some of the proposals? It's like I'm the only one who makes sure to vote on everything, like a responsible god should. >:I"

EDIT2: The Psymental Angel is sent to Slytha to guage Yaosian worship levels among the races.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 05:19:14 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2038 on: November 13, 2014, 03:29:29 pm »

Support 32.00 :P

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: November 13, 2014, 03:45:53 pm »

"My the golems burrn brightly then"
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 475