Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616731 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] Game Thread/IC: T34: Monsters and Mysteries
« Reply #2115 on: November 14, 2014, 03:58:01 am »

Serac has locked away the weird ones. The large book is filled with unspeakable drawings of fell deeds.
Ask Angela to interogate those two "weird ones".
What else is there? Something spilling jelly rolls, and what?

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2116 on: November 14, 2014, 04:06:17 am »

The two weird ones flush with embarrassment and look down at their toes.

There is a large mess of unidentified sticky green slime next to the jelly rolls, some scorch marks on the roof, and there are two rats running laps around the pile of jelly rolls.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2117 on: November 14, 2014, 04:16:42 am »

The two weird ones flush with embarrassment and look down at their toes.
Okay, what were you doing here? Be honest.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: November 14, 2014, 04:18:45 am »

"Do it and I will nuke you. And wait a second, how do you not know what a bullet is but have full knowlage of energy weapons? Anyway, I am kind of in a major fight right now. Shoot-it or shut-it."[/color]
Lette fires a single beam at the thing. Now that it's been shot, Yaos is free to not shut it because she has - through Lette - shot it. "Knowlage? I don't have any knowlage of energy weapons. What is this knowlage you speak of? It sounds French Luminesque. I have knowledge of energy weapons. The way I gained knowledge of energy weapons is this: it starts with an energy sword, then make a flamethrower that fires bursts of energy - inspired by the Ikakus - and voilą! Energy guns! But seriously, what the actual Void is a bullet? Is it a blade you put on a bow so it can be used for melee or something?"
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 04:45:35 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [14+/999 players] Game Thread/IC: T34.4: Void invasion!?
« Reply #2119 on: November 14, 2014, 05:41:37 am »

I am going to be trying to catch up a bit on sleep (seeing as I got shifted to a practically nocturnal schedule while playing around with MATLAB after an assignment), so here are the current proposals and player status things:

Spoiler: Player status (14) (click to show/hide)

Half-tick updates for the week-end will be similarly early (or slightly earlier) but will probably be as complete as the usual.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: November 14, 2014, 06:11:13 am »

May I suggest the collision between the planet and one of the gas giant moon? or maybe the gas giant itself? I say it is the perfect solution for the persky problems on the mortal world. It wouldnt take much essence either

Varee grins
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: November 14, 2014, 07:19:30 am »

Find the most talented light magician. Hand him a copy of The Book of Light Magic, and let him create a school to find talented apprentices and and develop new spells.
The Book of Light Magic
Level 1: Light your Way -  Creates a Flying Orb of Light to aid your Vision
Level 2: Light of Healing - Heals minor to small wounds and accelerates regeneration
Level 3: Light of Blinding - Blinds its target temporarily to permant, depending on how well you aim
Level 4: Light of Burning - Shoots a beam of concentrated light to scorch its destiny
Level 5: Light of Travel - You can teleport to the place you were thinking of, where a light will appear before your arrival

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: November 14, 2014, 09:11:17 am »

"I was just wishing that the entire world would be covered in ice!"
"I shall finally be able to make a large ice sculpture. The first will be of you in a majestic pose! Could you appear in person when the sculptor arrives?"

"It would be nice, but I don`t think the other gods would be ok with it."
"Sure, when will he be arriving"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: November 14, 2014, 12:45:25 pm »

"I have a plan. First off, I confess I have experimented a bit with the nature of the Void and learned much about it, even how to manipulate it some with my powers of Order. My plan requires proposal 33.00 to pass and a lot of Essence, which I'm not going to spend alone. Thus, I propose the following so the Essence cost is divided among us and so I can know how many actually want to pay it. It might also reveal some other things, which I cannot mention lest I ruin them."

Spoiler: Not canon just yet (click to show/hide)
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: November 14, 2014, 12:55:07 pm »

"Tykki has confirmed that this monster is made of void energies. Knocking it out of our bubble would do nothing, it has already found its way in. We need to destroy it and them. Just put all the essence you would put into it into me. A nuclear missile barrage from me and Tykki would probably vanquish it, if we bless them enough."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: November 14, 2014, 01:01:39 pm »

"Tykki has confirmed that this monster is made of void energies. Knocking it out of our bubble would do nothing, it has already found its way in."
"Negative. It is confirmed that this monster is at least partially Essence, and even if it wasn't, the Void is dangerous even for its denizens without careful manipulation. Sending it on an uncertain trajectory will tear it apart in the broken spacetime."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: November 14, 2014, 01:38:14 pm »

You want to get rid of the demons the same way while you're at it?
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: November 14, 2014, 01:43:53 pm »

"Yes, by utilizing proposal 33.00. The question is, are any of you with me in this plan? Because I am definitely going to pay the Essence cost of creating a new Bubble alone, however small it would be."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: November 14, 2014, 01:55:59 pm »

"Negative. It is confirmed that this monster is at least partially Essence, and even if it wasn't, the Void is dangerous even for its denizens without careful manipulation. Sending it on an uncertain trajectory will tear it apart in the broken spacetime."

"When was that? The Void and Our essence are nearly identical. Besides, nuclear weapons are more easily available, cheaper, and less risky. We don't have to make and destroy an entire universe for one creature and a handful of weak monsters. We can just empower one of my high-yield explosives and transform him into void atoms. My test shot proved that it worked. I just need a bigger explosive with more essence behind it. Possibly have Tykki fire a second one, when his colors are down."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: November 14, 2014, 01:57:33 pm »

Alright... not to sound crazy... but if the Void can create really powerful monsters like this, why don't we trap this one and use massive amounts of essence from all of us to turn it into a council aligned weapon of sorts. We can then use it for defense next time something like this happens.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 475