Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615191 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T38: Spoilers
« Reply #2520 on: November 17, 2014, 08:57:26 pm »

Spoiler: Responses to KJP (click to show/hide)

-snip-
"Good point, but unless you propose an alternative system that'll fairly distribute the booty towards the gods that deserve them I'm going to have to stick with my request."

"My hungry friend makes a good point. The sole fact that you three felt the need to go behind the collective back of the Council also upsets me."
I tried to get the council's help, but I was ignored. So when Yaos contacted me about attacking Fusil directly, I sent two angels to help.
"Exactly! So we didn't really go behind the Council's back, it's just that we were ignored, technically!"

Angela and Nuparhi give Jeffrey a dirty look and Jeffrey shrinks back. It seems they are trying to hatch the egg. The egg cannot seem to leave the Plane of Oceans and Bubbles.
"YOU'RE TRYING TO HATCH IT!?!? You do realise that Fusil made deals with the Void, right? We have no idea what that thing is and you want to HATCH IT!?" D:< "Can we at least make sure we have studied it from every angle? I have a group of Scientists who can give it a look to see if it's scientific in nature."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: November 17, 2014, 09:04:27 pm »

"I am afraid this simply cannot be allowed to stand. My vote is for conviction, my decision is final."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: November 17, 2014, 09:06:16 pm »

(I just realised something.)

Yaos relinquishes all claims to the angels.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: November 17, 2014, 09:07:21 pm »

Wanting to or not, your actiions resulted in death of a fellow god. Your desire to claim all that was Fusils for yourself shows your true collors. I vote for conviction.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: November 17, 2014, 09:11:10 pm »

Wanting to or not, your actiions resulted in death of a fellow god. Your desire to claim all that was Fusils for yourself shows your true collors. I vote for conviction.
"It was also the Council itself that resulted in the death of a god. If I had my way, Fusil would be alive in the Death Battle Plane right now. It wasn't simply a matter of me wanting Fusil to live, it was also me actively trying to make sure Fusil lived. I've also relinquished all claims to Fusil's stuff. With Tykki dead it's kind of moot now. It had nothing to do with wanting power, by the way, but I've been sworn to secrecy not to say........ Hey that rhymed!" ^_^

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: November 17, 2014, 09:16:39 pm »

"Good point, but unless you propose an alternative system that'll fairly distribute the booty towards the gods that deserve them I'm going to have to stick with my request."
... No one deserves anything. You get what you can take or what others are willing to give you. The whole push for what you deserve is completely foreign to me. You don't deserve anything. There is really no particular reason to give you anything. That leaves you with taking something. And if you begin to take... and if it successful... then others will begin to want to take as well. That is my point.

Anyway. Again, I have no issue with this. I mean, you're practically noise-diving into Azem and my spheres right now. It's certainly entertaining for me.

... and then you back down.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: November 17, 2014, 09:18:17 pm »

If a terorist arms a bomb, but then decides to disarm it only to be stoped by law enforcers, should the terorist not be blamed for seting the bomb in the first place? As for relinquishing claims, that is hardly redeeming, seeing as you never had any valid ones.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: November 17, 2014, 09:22:20 pm »

"What's a bomb?"

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: November 17, 2014, 09:25:58 pm »

Pretending to be stupid is futile. Your folowers use bombs as weapons, their creation and use were ordered by you. Fiery explosions were rather open for evryone to see when they were used in battle against underground monsters

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: November 17, 2014, 09:34:23 pm »

Pretending to be stupid is futile. Your folowers use bombs as weapons, their creation and use were ordered by you. Fiery explosions were rather open for evryone to see when they were used in battle against underground monsters
"Oh so they're like grenades! That makes sense. Let's see if I can adapt it into the analogy......"

"Ok. This isn't like a terrorist setting a bomb - this is like a dude playing with explosives in his house (see, I'm making this analogy because the attack on the angels was legal and so is this), and then the dude was like 'Someone could get hurt by me doing this. I'd better set up some safety equipment', and then law enforcement busts in and stops him from doing that, so then a bomb explodes one of them dies. That's how the analogy should go."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: November 17, 2014, 09:40:41 pm »

Your analogy lacks "One of the dudes (the one who died) was there unwilingly and tied up" and "by playing I mean throving lit grenades at each other". You could also add "it was all higly illegal". And even in your unchanged analogy, ther wouldn't had been casualties if it was done under expert supervision or not done at all, would there?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: November 17, 2014, 09:49:26 pm »

And even in your unchanged analogy, ther wouldn't had been casualties if it was done under expert supervision or not done at all, would there?
"Except in that case, he actually did go to the one and only bomb expert in existence but he was ignored and since it was legal he just decided to go for it."

Your analogy lacks "One of the dudes (the one who died) was there unwilingly and tied up" and "by playing I mean throving lit grenades at each other". You could also add "it was all higly illegal".
"Ok, the dude who died was instead in the house next door to the bomb guy, and yes he was there unwillingly and tied up, but he was still next door. Throwing lit grenades at each other, in this case, is still legal. The attack was not illegal because Anath's Code says that we can't go after other gods. Angels are not gods, so by Council Rules I have legal right to attack them."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2532 on: November 17, 2014, 09:50:02 pm »

(Such an amusing discussion!)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: November 17, 2014, 09:57:47 pm »

So we arived to the point where you agree that you totaly boched up. Now to get to the point where responsibility for specificly throwing the egg in Fusils cell is claimed.  Then we will be able to move on to habe a look at what to do to you for atempting to claim the goods of metaphorical neibor you killed becouse your grenades exploded with most force.

As for being ignored by the council, what exatly did you propose?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: November 17, 2014, 10:06:08 pm »

So we arived to the point where you agree that you totaly boched up.
"Hey! If the law enforcement - that's the Council - hadn't prevented the dude - that's me - from preventing death, then death would have been prevented! And everyone knows that making sure a death happens is pretty much the same as making the death. For that I sue the Council for breaking Part 2 of Anath's Starter Code of Conduct!"

Then we will be able to move on to habe a look at what to do to you for atempting to claim the goods of metaphorical neibor you killed becouse your grenades exploded with most force.
"Just because my grenades exploded with the most force doesn't mean they're the ones that hit the neighbour. All of my grenades were aimed squarely at Fusil's Angels and not Fusil himself, and due to not being aimed at Fusil, NONE of those grenades hit Fusil."

As for being ignored by the council, what exatly did you propose?
"Ask Serac. He ((she?)) was the one who asked the Council."
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 475