Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616631 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T38: Spoilers
« Reply #2580 on: November 18, 2014, 12:17:41 am »

"Grauel's right. I've been a prick. You have no idea how scary it was being dead. No idea. Neither did I. I'm ready to repent and that's why I vote that we should reconstruct Fusil."

Jeffrey is officially named Second-in-Command of Yaosian Forces. Vaal and Lette become Co-Commanders of Strike Team Yaos.

The persecution of Gruen cultists is officially ended. Void cults will only be persecuted if their spheres are aligned with negative things like Apathy or Suicide.

The ninja who slaughtered the traitor ninjas is given some of the sweet knives that belonged to an angel of Strike Team Fusil as a reward for fulfilling his duty.

"All I can say Yaos, is that you better be the most grateful divinity who ever existed. Ever."
"You have no idea, Azem."

Azem's Bazaar cannot be held yet because the Bandit Guild has not responded to Yaos' offer of amnesty and to not get routinely hunted down and exterminated in exchange for not attacking Human trade routes. Regardless, Yaosian priests will routinely take a moment every day to educate that it was Azem that created Humans and awoke Yaos.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: November 18, 2014, 12:21:25 am »

The Emperor has been struck down!

The Emperor's corpse has been found in a shallow grave just outside the Imperial capital. His killer is unknown but his corpse is currently being held and guarded under close supervision by Yaos' angels.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: November 18, 2014, 12:22:50 am »

Azem: A few humans in the village join your caravan. Trade is slow, and the villagers seem not to have much in the way of disposable income.

Yaos: The "mages" report various Void spells that sound like cow pies. A few of the cultists continue reporting various influential people. The others turn in their cult minutes.

A powerful, devoted ninja slaughters most of your ninjas. You are left with only 11 ninjas, most of whom are back at the capital.

A Seppo high priest comes along, looks at the scribblings, and eats some more Mystic Snow.
"Pretty pictures! Now where's the money?"

The Armu care little. The general opinion is that a weapon's utility is not in notoriety but in actual usefulness.

The Bandits' Guild agrees on the agreement for the duration of the Bazaar. There is now an increase in unwanted Lawmancy activity along the roads.

(PMs indeed)

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: November 18, 2014, 12:32:37 am »

Azem's Bazaar is held!

Azem's Bazaar is a market day where exotic goods from many lands gather in one area for the largest bazaar ever conceived! The Underqueen from the monster invasion is honored. At the end of the Bazaar, it is announced that the Angel-Emperor of Mankind has murdered. His appearance was stolen and used on an attempt at Yaos' life. Lette is credited as being the one that drove this imposter off, with the help of the other angels. In his place, Vaal the Black Angel and Jeffrey the Executive Advisor will rule over the Empire until a suitable replacement is found or created.

How is Ignatius?

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: November 18, 2014, 12:34:36 am »

Well I never called you a prick... I was just being a little excessive in proving a point about... ripples I guess. Basically the ripple effect of actions.

You don't need to apologize as far as I'm concerned. I certainly was never looking for an apology. I just like trying to get people to see things from different perspectives.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: November 18, 2014, 12:42:36 am »

Disguised Azem and his fledgling caravan make for the bazaar.

"May Lord Azem Goldfather and Yaos -insert appropriate title here- guide our path."

(I don't think Yaos has a fancy title like 'Goldfather'. Do they?)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2586 on: November 18, 2014, 12:43:58 am »

Clarification: The Emperor was struck by a bright energy blast from Lette. Most of the observers speculate that the Emperor was vaporized.

Joha: Some of the prayers you hear are as follows:
"How might I create flower that creates fire when in bloom?"
"Where is the nearest Wood Elf village?"
"I wish for an extremely long life."

Serac: There do not appear to be any godly corpses lying around.

Yaos: Vaal goes to manage the Empire. In the secret section, there are records of what seem to be Void enchantments.

The Yaosian paladins and the ninjas learn of the Emperor's apparent treachery. They mourn.

(It's not much of a Horus Heresy unless the Emperor is Horus and a bunch of other angels turn on you.)

Yaos opposes draining Yaos.

The persecution of Gruen cultists has ended, signalling a time of greater peace and cooperation between Keshan Humans and Gruen.

The ninja who slaughtered the other, slightly rebellious ninjas has been given some of STF's knives.

The Emperor seems to have been struck down.

Azem's Bazaar finally starts. Much trading of exotic goods takes place. Azem himself has finally arrived at the Bazaar.

Ignatius is currently Sweeping Floors and Mopping at the elementalist's house.

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: November 18, 2014, 12:55:42 am »

Clarification: The Emperor was struck by a bright energy blast from Lette. Most of the observers speculate that the Emperor was vaporized.
(An energy blast vaporised an archangel? I'd understand if it was an energy wave or at least an energy beam but a blast? No way it was the real Emperor.)

The Yaosian paladins and the ninjas learn of the Emperor's apparent treachery. They mourn.
The Paladins and ninjas are informed that he has been cleared of his charges and that it was an imposter that attacked Yaos, but that the real Emperor's corpse was found buried in a shallow grave just outside the capital.

(It's not much of a Horus Heresy unless the Emperor is Horus and a bunch of other angels turn on you.)
Yaos rechecks the links between her and her angels. Any thoughts of rebellion? She also copy and pastes all knowledge and experience they have into herself, so she at least has some combat experience the next time she has to fight.

From now on, Yaos will permanently be decked out in the best non-magical/divine/Void armour in the Empire and always carries around a sword and the other set of sweet knives looted from STF's angels. In fact, she also gets a male version of said armour so she can switch forms more easily, unless she can change the shape of the armour for free as she transforms.

Ratu will now be able to speak at will to present and future Duondios.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: November 18, 2014, 01:08:11 am »

Needless to say, much trading ensues.

"You'll be hard pressed to find better representations of the gods, trust me my friend."

(Although that statement is only verifiable for Azem and Grauel. Unless there are other gods who appear directly to their followers?)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 01:11:30 am by Vgray »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: November 18, 2014, 01:25:35 am »

"You'll be hard pressed to find better representations of the gods, trust me my friend."
(What's this in reference to? I'm missing the context.)

@The Gods: "Please pardon my actions against STF. I have died - the worst punishment a god has received. From my death I have learned and I have repented and I am trying to have Fusil returned back to life. What more could imprisonment do?"
"Darruth, what I did was an evil, but the universe has seen fit to punish me for my actions and I am changed! Please. My people on Keshan need me, now more than ever. If I am imprisoned I will have to have Vaal guard me, and then the Empire will be leaderless. An entire world's worth of people thrown into chaos. Even from a Good-Pragmatic point of view imprisoning me is a bad idea. I beg for forgiveness."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2590 on: November 18, 2014, 01:27:38 am »

Are you saying the Humans are a stupid, helpless people unable to lead themselves without a god?

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: November 18, 2014, 01:33:18 am »

Had you been revived in full, I would push for imprisonment. Had you not proposed revival of Fusil, I would push for imprisonment.But with you so weakened and your archangel dead, I consider you punished enough and your repentance suficient.
Vota against imprisonment of Yaos.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: November 18, 2014, 01:37:55 am »

(Azem is wandering Keshan disguised as a Mountwyrm merchant and is currently at the Bazaar. I reserve the right to do that and interact with whatever mess the Council is in this week at the same time.)

"Indeed. Yaos has suffered enough I think. As for the others..."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: November 18, 2014, 02:46:45 am »

"I cannot prove it, but I specifically ordered my Angels to not attack Fusil and only attempt to capture, not kill, STF. If you truly want to punish me, I won't fight the Council, but consider the details and circumstances."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [14+/999 players] IC: T37: Plants within plants within plants
« Reply #2594 on: November 18, 2014, 03:55:07 am »

Kli:
Philosopher: "Balance, I think, is reaching a happy moderation between extremes in all things."
Pilgrim: "I'll keep that in mind." The Pilgrim continues with bringing the roof down into the chasm.
Monk: "Do you not already know it?"
The many paintings surrounding the Philosopher begins to glow with Kli's aura. "Here is my task for you: which among these many events, is the most important to remember? And why?"
Kli continues to watch the Pilgrim with much curiosity, waiting at the other side of the chasm.
Kli replies to the Monk as she walks: "I know the story. Yet, I do not know your story. It is only from the mouth of the individual where one can truly understand where she has walked. I humbly ask for your words, not as a command from a god, but as just another individual sharing your company and your emotions."
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 475