Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615474 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T39.4: Restoration
« Reply #2640 on: November 19, 2014, 07:27:36 pm »

(Yeah, Yasos tried to grab your stuff in most disgustingly agresive manner possible, which kinda took atention off the other two)
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: November 19, 2014, 07:28:35 pm »

(Yeah, Yasos tried to grab your stuff in most disgustingly agresive manner possible, which kinda took atention off the other two)

(...But you let him free, too. In fact, Vgray just said that you only let him free and convicted the others...)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: November 19, 2014, 07:42:21 pm »

(He lost most of his power. Other gods are not interested enough in punishing other two. This should realy move to OOC)
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: November 19, 2014, 07:45:14 pm »

"Hm. We need some form of mobile sapient Council security, sworn to uphold Council law, meager as it is. And they would not have any particular loyalty to Cim, or indeed, any of us."
"Oppose. Council law is meager, yes, but is not a problem. It's also very of vague. We didn't make any rules that would imprison anyone attempting to move an imprisoned god, but that is exactly what happened when Tori tried to 'port him into the DBP. I'd rather not spend Essence on a guardian that would guard a law that we don't even understand. What if someone tripped over one of these invisible laws and found themselves on the wrong end of a Council Guardian hit-squad? Completely unacceptable." :I

(What would be the point? You only enforce it when it suits you. You just let three murders walk away...)
(The point of the assault was to kill your angels - not you. It was more or less coincidence that you died at the same time. Probably less....buuuuuuuuut there's no way to prove it. ^_^ Seriously, we don't even know for sure the cause of death. For all we know it was Tykki that killed you by detonating the egg inside you or something. For all we know. You might know more, but IC we know nothing.)

"I would be willing to buy one weapon Yaos.
"Deal. But first I'm having the GM scan the weapons for Void influence and stuff, and if some is found then it won't be for sale and will instead be donated to the Void Study Committee."

(He lost most of his power.)
(I lost most of my power, yes, but I was also KILLED. Does no one even care that a DEATH occurred?)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: November 19, 2014, 07:49:21 pm »

(I lost most of my power, yes, but I was also KILLED. Does no one even care that a DEATH occurred?)

(Coming from a MURDERER? After you KILLED me, threatened genocide on my races, and tried taking all my stuff, you deserved it.)

(He lost most of his power. Other gods are not interested enough in punishing other two. This should realy move to OOC)

(.....Exactly. You are not even enforcing the law on murder, just kind of letting it slide. What would the point of enforcers be, if nobody is interested in the law anyway?)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2645 on: November 19, 2014, 07:50:31 pm »

Someone throws the metal egg onto Fusil's prison. Nothing seems to happen.
What even makes you think the egg killed Fusil anyways? It didn't even go into his prison...

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: November 19, 2014, 08:31:29 pm »

Does anyone know what actually happened then?
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T39: Cycles
« Reply #2647 on: November 19, 2014, 08:56:43 pm »

Darruth: (Which kind of prophet?)
((Case 3 if they're a Seraphim/already know some Divine Magic, Case 2 if they're anything else/don't know Divine Magic))

Actually I support 36.00.1
And also 39.00 for the moment

So we allow Yaos to profit from Fusil's death still, with his resale of the spoils of war? Why do we let this occur?

((To the murderer-prayer guy)):Tell me, my child, do you know what being he prayed to, and what the knife he held looked like? I would like to make sure I am able to stop similar events from occurring in the future. Goodness helps those who help themselves, and others.

((Well...and Fusil didn't. And you caused his death. So yeah.))
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 09:00:48 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T40: Gloom
« Reply #2648 on: November 19, 2014, 09:18:03 pm »

Tick 40: Gloom

The Dwarves threaten to bind Tori to the corporeal dimension in response to some espionage.

(Yaos: Constellations added, soul claimed)

The Seppo high priest says "WheeeeeEEEeee!" and draws a set of scribbles that vaguely resemble a hammer crossed with a curved spear. He offers Mystic Snow to his current host.

Philosopher: "We can achieve that by limiting the influence of all of you as gods and removing the curse old Cano proposed existed. While you gods continue to intervene in our affairs, your endless bickering also seeps into our lives. Paradise will be achievable only when those ones who interfere the most are sent away."
The Pilgrim almost slips but catches the rock again and thanks you greatly upon reaching the other side.
The Monk thinks for a few moments and answer: "It does make sense, but I cannot easily resist my mortal imperfection."

A Rani has, in the absence of friendly wolves, bought a number of cold-adapted dogs and trained them to pull a sled. This has started a new racing pastime in which participants race around the rough terrain of the Northern Lands.
A Rani asking for more winter has been ignored. Another who asked to be frozen for a thousand years has been encased in ice along with his house from the massive amount of Belief.
The worshippers of Neron do not appear to be too mentally unhealthy or unstable. They have "accidental" stabbing rates comparable to those of the Gruen, which are some of the lowest among the races.

The Seppo and Armu know nothing about the metal egg.

Neron has created the North Wolves, which are larger than normal wolves. They are for use by his followers and can be trained to pull sleds.

Neron has bought one of STF's weapons. I am not a free Void scanner, so the sale goes through, as overpriced it is.

Anyone want a (separated) retrial of Cim, Serac, and Yaos? I guess it wasn't really executed well the first time around.

This update's constellations are the Crown and Ship.

(Neron: -4E, Yaos +2E, )

Spoiler: Deities (0*) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (+1) (click to show/hide)
k
Spoiler: Council proposals (4) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (2) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Lies (but perhaps it is already taken by the existing gods? ;)), Lakes, Strength, and Magic.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2649 on: November 19, 2014, 10:31:09 pm »

The Dwarves threaten to bind Tori to the corporeal dimension in response to some espionage.
Who is Tori? And is this not proof that they were the one who was summoning the demons?

(Yaos: Constellations added, soul claimed)
((Soul Claimed?))

The Seppo and Armu know nothing about the metal egg.
Then who would? Maybe I should just give it to a Sorae elder...
Appear to a Sorae alder and give him the metal egg. Have Nuparhi watch him while he does his normal job.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: November 19, 2014, 11:05:47 pm »

Who is Tori? And is this not proof that they were the one who was summoning the demons?
(Tori is my Jumper Angel.)

((Soul Claimed?))
(I claimed the Ninja Assassin's soul. That means that when he dies he will definitely go to the Human Plane.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: November 19, 2014, 11:22:44 pm »

So, I will create two swords of draining, one for my use, and one for Kifo.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2652 on: November 19, 2014, 11:24:30 pm »

Do you all care more about that egg I had then you do about a human angel sacrificing entire kingdoms? Because he is still out there...

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: November 19, 2014, 11:37:37 pm »

Do you all care more about that egg I had then you do about a human angel sacrificing entire kingdoms? Because he is still out there...
"Heeyup! For all we know this egg could be a god eater or universe eater. Kingdoms can be replaced but gods and universes can't!" :( "By the way, the angel that attacked you and tried to do the whole kingdom-sacrificing thing wasn't one of mine. I checked my links with all of them and copy-pasted their memories into me. None of them was part of the sacrifice or attacked you. I guess that's good news?" :/

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: November 19, 2014, 11:54:37 pm »

"Yaos, why are you annoying my Dwarves?"
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 475