Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 617098 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [12+/999 players] IC: T41: Ominous times
« Reply #2700 on: November 20, 2014, 10:06:13 pm »

"You just had to make it public didn't you?"
"Why not? At least this way if I get assassinated people will know who to blame. Of course, I strongly doubt that Grauel would be so evil as to sink to that level. I mean, even when we were at war we were on friendly terms. Right?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: November 20, 2014, 10:08:01 pm »

Darruth is in a state of general disapproval of Yaos' actions at the moment.

However, he is currently preoccupied.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: November 20, 2014, 10:15:51 pm »

"At least I can trust in your cowardice. And yet despite everything, I feel oddly protective of you."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: November 20, 2014, 10:50:39 pm »

Darruth is in a state of general disapproval of Yaos' actions at the moment.
Yaos wanders at Darruth's state of general disapproval. He suspects it is because of that spear he had Tori steal, but he isn't quite sure.

"At least I can trust in your cowardice. And yet despite everything, I feel oddly protective of you."
"With the new Humans I'm making on the moon, I should have a decent enough income to pay back my debt to you."

The Ice Titans will not be included in the Bestiary because they do not reproduce. The Snow Golems will be, though.

Propose that anything less than 30 metres in height be labelled a giant instead of a titan.

Tori throws a flag with Yaos' symbol on it into the gas giant. She then gets more flags and plants them on each of the moons.

"Unless the council opposes it I claim the gas giant and all of its moons as property of the Empire of Mankind. I am willing to sell the gas giant for 2 Essence and each of the moons (except for the most habitable/hospitable moon) for 1 Essence. Both Azem and Joha are offered a deal where they get both the gas giant and the non-prime moons (the moons that aren't the most habitable/hospitable) so long as they cancel Yaos' debt to them. The deal will be given to the first one who asks to take it."

The gas giant is named (by its owner, Yaos) Konva Prime. The moons are named Konva X, where X is a number based on how hospitable it is. Konva 1 is the most hospitable and Konva 15 is the least hospitable.

"Lette, your attacks weren't getting through to Khaziraad's archangel. Why is that? I'm not criticising you but it would be good if I knew."
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 10:55:30 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: November 20, 2014, 10:54:57 pm »

"Not to threaten you or anything, but remember what happened last time when you tried to claim stuff that belonged to the council?"
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 10:56:52 pm by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: November 20, 2014, 10:57:50 pm »

"Not to threaten you or anything, but remember what happened last time when you tried to claim stuff that belonged to the council?
"I'm not sure the Konva system actually belongs to the Council. It was made by me and a few other gods via proposal. I actually spent Essence making it and besides, I'm the only one to have taken ANY interest in it at all. Just look at the proposal options for Proposal 21.00! I'm the only one who's voted in TWENTY TICKS! I'm the only one who's done ANYTHING with the the Konva system since it's creation!"

I remove all my proposals that have to do with the Konva system.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: November 20, 2014, 11:01:07 pm »

No one is realy doing anything with Fusils angels either, but you still got killed over it.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: November 20, 2014, 11:09:40 pm »

I'm fine with that, Yaos, although I say that the moons, at least, should be divided between the gods that created it. Of course, granted that nobody is doing anything with it except you, maybe just everyone who wants any of them who helped create them.
Spoiler: Votes (click to show/hide)
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: November 20, 2014, 11:11:52 pm »

"Aren't there already Armu and Seppo living on the moons?"

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: November 20, 2014, 11:13:44 pm »

I don't plan to directly harm you or anyone unless you first threaten or make an attempt to harm me.

Really, I apologize. That statement was horrendously unclear. What I should have said is that if you touch anything of mine, you are in effect inviting me to touch something of yours that I deem of equal value.

Basically, "Don't ever touch my stuff if you aren't willing to accept me reciprocating the gesture."

I'll leave that as a general statement to refer to everything we both own. If I touch something you consider to be yours, you too can reciprocate. Then if I deem what you touch to be of fairly equal value, I'll let it slide. If not, I can touch something else of yours again to make it equal as far as I'm concerned... And if you don't feel we're equal then... Well we can just keep going and going and going until neither of us has anything left because we both got a little carried away! :D
But we're certainly not going to try killing each other. It's just about touching each other's stuff.

So go ahead and touch my stuff if you want. Just don't ever touch anything I'm likely to consider too valuable unless you're willing to deal with my response as I've outlined it.

Sheesh, what I said before may have been far more unclear but it was certainly much less wordy.

And of course we're still friendly. You and I are both so damn stingy about our stuff, how could we not be friends? We have way too much in common for me to hate you. That would be like hating myself. And really what is all this but one big game (breaking that wall?). It's hardly right to get too worked up about a game. At least for any serious length of time.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: November 20, 2014, 11:24:52 pm »

No one is realy doing anything with Fusils angels either, but you still got killed over it.
"It can't be. I withdrew all my claims on them prior to my death."

I'm fine with that, Yaos, although I say that the moons, at least, should be divided between the gods that created it. Of course, granted that nobody is doing anything with it except you, maybe just everyone who wants any of them who helped create them.
"Good point. Everyone who helped make the system gets one free moon if they claim it. Konva 1 is not for sale."

"Aren't there already Armu and Seppo living on the moons?"
"Nope. A couple dozen Armu were upgraded and sent to the moon, but they didn't like it so they just went back to one of the planets."

-snip-
Yaos sues Grauel for talking about touching each other's "stuff" with a younger god. It was really frikkin creepy!
Well we can just keep going and going and going until neither of us has anything left because we both got a little carried away! :D
This was the worst. THE WORST.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: November 20, 2014, 11:29:16 pm »

Check in on the Ikan. Hopefully they aren't being overly antisocial... although it's not too much of a problem if they are.

Also create this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Also also, I will claim one of the moons, pending some sudden inspiration to do something with it.

And I have to admit that that is an absurd reason to sue someone.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: November 20, 2014, 11:32:30 pm »

And I have to admit that that is an absurd reason to sue someone.
"It felt so uncomfortable! Imagine if I started telling you that I wanted you to touch your "stuff" in exchange for you touching my "stuff"! It's REALLY creepy!"

Also create this:[/color][/glow]
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
(If you want to make it cheaper, say that its special ability runs on mana, that way you won't get burdened with an asymptotic cost.)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 11:34:34 pm by Andres »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2713 on: November 20, 2014, 11:33:58 pm »

Azem: Alprozem is currently at his family's lair. They seem to have produced two aquamarine children and an emerald child. (I'll get around to finishing the shiny text thing tonight)

(Neron: -4E)
Neron: You create the Angel of the North.

(Yaos: -2E)
Yaos: You train with an angel.

Tori returns the axe, axe in "Can I axe you which weapon it was?"

You propagate the Moon Humans. There are now about a thousand. You also tell them to report outsiders and strange voices. They immediately report a village of Armu with a curious dome-like structure. They are different from normal Humans in that they are far slower and have a completely different biochemistry while still maintaining a vaguely similar anatomy. They would likely be unable to survive for more than a few minutes on either Keshan or Slytha barring the use of powerful magic and a few sacrifices (or some significant Essence expenditure). The Moon Humans have few prayers at this point, but the few that are there are these:
"I saw some strange creatures around a large hill! They had many arms!"
"I want to be a god. My friends in here will surely enjoy watching my transformation."
"I heard sweet singing from the sky last brightness. It spoke of killing everything!"

Everyone: The most hospitable moon has a fairly dense atmosphere of mostly nitrogen and methane. There is almost no molecular oxygen. The whole moon exhibits the phenomenon of planetary seasons. One of those seasons is the wet season, and the other is the dry season. Unlike on a more Earthlike world, the rain can continue to fall for many months before stopping. It is too cold for liquid water to exist anywhere, and water can be considered to be another rock for all intents and purposes. Lakes of the lighter hydrocarbons and assorted organics dot the land. The ground contains much (frozen) water and silicates. The wildlife seems to consist mostly of slow

Tori has thrown a flag into the gas giants. She plants flags on the moons as well. What this gesture could possibly mean is uncertain to anyone observing it were there any to observe it in the first place.

Yaos has attempted to claim the gas giants and their moons. This attempt is completely unenforceable except by Yaos.

Since creating the gas giants was a project involving multiple gods and Essence, you cannot force the name with 2E if there are any opponents.

Proposal for naming giants and titans rejected. I don't care and I won't intervene unless someone gets too vocal.

I will let all of you sort out moon-claiming amongst yourselves. Perhaps you will be able to get a moon if you can be as aggressive as Yaos. ;)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: November 20, 2014, 11:35:49 pm »

Azem shakes his head at Yaos and tries not to laugh.

"So you don't mind your relative youth when you can get something out of it little brother?"
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 475