Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615130 times)

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [12+/999 players] IC: T41: Ominous times
« Reply #2715 on: November 20, 2014, 11:40:54 pm »

And I have to admit that that is an absurd reason to sue someone.
"It felt so uncomfortable! Imagine if I started telling you that I wanted you to touch your "stuff" in exchange for you touching my "stuff"! It's REALLY creepy!"
Yes, that does sound strange, now that I think about it more. But still, suing is a bit extreme, don't you think? Well, presumably not, because you're suing him, but you know what I mean.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: November 20, 2014, 11:56:49 pm »

You propagate the Moon Humans. There are now about a thousand.
(I'd like to challenge this. It should be more than a thousand. Way back in Proposal 3.00, 8 Essence was used to create 3 million sapients - that's 375,000 sapients for 1 Essence. I understand that a discount is enacted as more Essence is spent, but a mere thousand seems paltry considering that I'm a god whose sphere is basically sapients.)

"Those are the Armu. They are the original inhabitants of the moon you live on. They are gifted in using all manner of weapons but aren't very aggressive if I remember correctly. Stay clear of them but pray to me if conflict arises between you two. Please try to avoid conflict, though."

"Another rule: DO NOT ASK TO BE A GOD. IT DOESN'T WORK."

"I heard sweet singing from the sky last brightness. It spoke of killing everything!"
Tol will check the mental health of the Muman to see if it's insanity, Void work, or god work. The Muman is told not to kill everything.

The wildlife seems to consist mostly of slow

(Slow what?)

Proposal for naming giants and titans rejected. I don't care and I won't intervene unless someone gets too vocal.
(That wasn't a petition it was a proposal. It was meant to be discussed by other gods unless you already knew that.)

Azem shakes his head at Yaos and tries not to laugh.

"So you don't mind your relative youth when you can get something out of it little brother?"
"It's not that I want something out of it, it's that it's REALLY FREAKING CREEPY!"

Yes, that does sound strange, now that I think about it more. But still, suing is a bit extreme, don't you think? Well, presumably not, because you're suing him, but you know what I mean.[/glow]
"Well what do you suggest?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: November 21, 2014, 12:08:30 am »

To be fair, I said if you started it. Also your interpretation if my words is very imaginative. Seems like you gave it a lot of thought.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: November 21, 2014, 12:12:58 am »

"What is your interest in the moons Yaos? I'm curious."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: November 21, 2014, 12:29:50 am »

(Obviously, he just wants to steal all my stuff.)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: November 21, 2014, 12:35:22 am »

"What do you mean? I'm just selling them. What's so wrong about that?"

@Everyone: "While the GM has stated that the name of the Konva system can be challenged by one of the other gods who spent Essence in building it, he also said that I can enforce my claim on Konva Prime and the Konva moons. I intend to do so and as such, any attempted trespasses such as colonies, scouting, invasion, etc. will be warned to leave or meet hostile force. If you want to enter the system at all, you will have to buy either the planet or a moon or else ask for permission."
"Azem and Joha are exempt from this rule and may enter freely."

"In other news, the price to buy all Konvan bodies has doubled (now it's 4E for the planet and 2E for each moon). You may get a permit to enter the system for the low price of 1 Essence."

(Obviously, he just wants to steal all my stuff.)
(EXCUSE ME? You didn't spend Essence on the system! It's not yours at all!)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: November 21, 2014, 12:38:00 am »

(I landed on it, didn't I?)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: November 21, 2014, 12:38:53 am »

(I landed on it, didn't I?)
(Ah, but you didn't put down a flag, did you? *smug face*)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: November 21, 2014, 12:40:25 am »

(3 million + Armu can land on the moons at any time. A few thousand humans have no claim to it!)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: November 21, 2014, 12:41:57 am »

But do you really think you can enforce that? You keep talking tough and I can't help but start to feel a little bit competitive myself.

I already helped create those things with my essence. Do you really think you can make me pay for one of those or stop me from taking a moon if I want to?

A better question. Would you actually attack me if I showed up?
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: November 21, 2014, 12:46:22 am »

(3 million + Armu can land on the moons at any time. A few thousand humans have no claim to it!)
(First of all, it's just one thousand at the moment (though I did challenge that ridiculously small number). Secondly, it wasn't the Humans that claimed it, IT WAS ME. Thirdly, since I have flags on the bodies and you don't, I do in fact have a claim on it. *smug* Fourthly, you only upgraded a few Armu to survive in space, so no they can't. Fifthly, just because they can land on it doesn't mean it belongs to them. I put flags on the moons first, after all. *so smug*)

But do you really think you can enforce that? You keep talking tough and I can't help but start to feel a little bit competitive myself.

I already helped create those things with my essence. Do you really think you can make me pay for one of those or stop me from taking a moon if I want to?

A better question. Would you actually attack me if I showed up?

"Yes, no, I know, no, no, and no. Since you paid to make the system, you get one free complimentary moon should you wish to claim one, except for Konva 1, so you can enter the system as you see fit once you claim a moon for yourself. For free."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: November 21, 2014, 12:48:39 am »

(First of all, it's just one thousand at the moment (though I did challenge that ridiculously small number). Secondly, it wasn't the Humans that claimed it, IT WAS ME. Thirdly, since I have flags on the bodies and you don't, I do in fact have a claim on it. *smug* Fourthly, you only upgraded a few Armu to survive in space, so no they can't. Fifthly, just because they can land on it doesn't mean it belongs to them. I put flags on the moons first, after all. *so smug*)

(No, look back. I upgraded the entire race. You keep calling yourself the manifestation of humans, thus humans claimed it. Flags don't mean anything. Literally nothing. If I put an American flag on your house, would it be mine now? The Armu are already living there, and are the only race fully adapted to space travel.

Also, the Armu have set foot on it. You have not. Unless you are planning a trip to the moons soon, you have absolutely no claim to them)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 12:55:08 am by Stirk »

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: November 21, 2014, 12:48:59 am »

There is a key flaw to your plan to sell moons and the gass giant Yaos. At your curent state, it would be cheaper to re-kill you and claim the moons than to buy them from you.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: November 21, 2014, 12:52:15 am »

I get one moon and you get the rest to do with as you see fit? I understand wanting to claim some territory and to defend what you claim but I'm starting to feel insulted. Am I somehow misinterpreting this?
Sure thing peanut man!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2729 on: November 21, 2014, 12:58:24 am »

(Yaos: Challenge for price reduction declined. The discount is more substantial than you may suspect, and Essence economic factors may be in play. Additionally, your sphere does not cover sapients; it covers a specific subset of sapients.)

Yaos:
"I will be sure to pray if anything happens."
"Why not? I really want to be the god of the Great Circle!"
The Muman seems to have been eating some Mystic Snow equivalent. It shares the story with the others. They are horrified and pray for you to paralyze the responsible one.

Moon wildlife: The wildlife consists of slow-moving creatures (which are normal-moving to moon-adapted observers). They reduce various oxidized compounds to generate energy and hydrocarbons.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 475