Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616971 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [12+/999 players] IC: T41: Ominous times
« Reply #2730 on: November 21, 2014, 01:09:57 am »

Azem materializes outside of Alprozem's lair with a basket of jelly rolls.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: November 21, 2014, 01:13:29 am »

Spoiler: Bigg Post (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 01:18:10 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: November 21, 2014, 01:17:43 am »

(Putting an American flag in my house would not make it yours because you are not America, you do not own America, you are not the head of America, and Australia already officially claimed the area where my house is. Also, I live in an apartment, not a house, but that's just nitpicking and I refer to it as my house anyway. You didn't officially claim anything. You just sent a couple dozen Armu into space and they promptly told you it was a **** place to live, IIRC.)

(Little known fact: I am, incidentally, President Barrack Obama. Australia doesn't even exist, I know because I saw the official maps. I could come up to your real house and totally claim it. Prove me wrong!

Besides, you didn't officially claim it, either. You sent an Angel to do it. Boots on the ground or it never happened!)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: November 21, 2014, 01:20:22 am »

(The angel is representative of me. It put its proverbial boots on the ground when it planted the flags. I even officially claimed them myself when I said 'I claim' and then some stuff.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: November 21, 2014, 01:23:40 am »

"Some of you admitted to allowing lesser Void cults to keep the mortals from more destructive ones. That plan has failed it seems, as I just found and destroyed a cult to Shturrthafusnghepiisnsitlygh, the Coronal of the Umbrals. It might be behind the dstruction of my temples, but I will continue my investigation."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2735 on: November 21, 2014, 01:38:31 am »

(Seeing you fight over some moons is hilarious. I just need to specify some rules, step back, and watch eyeballs fly or however that expression goes.)

Yaos: "Oh well. I should have known a god would be unable to make something as powerful as itself."
(The Great Circle is, indeed, the parent planet.)
The one who ate the hallucinogen is now suffering the equivalent of diarrhea for Mumans.

The inventor of the jelly roll maker tests negative for Void influence. However, his son seems to trigger the detector.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: November 21, 2014, 01:44:24 am »

No. You do not deserve a reward for sending someone to go stick flags in a bunch of floating rocks. Just because others haven't used what they paid for, does not automatically allow you to call dibs on everything except for a few out of countless moons for your personal collection. It doesn't work that way and I've had enough of this. It's not even about the moons, it's about your behavior.

Your vanity and arrogance have gone too far. You think you can shove your weight around without penalty. I'm not going to kill you Yaos but I'm going to teach you a very harsh lesson about what happens when you push too much. The war is back on. No more waiting. No more stalling. No more holding back. All of my followers are now committed, not just the Gruen. All of your followers will be targeted. Only you personally will be granted any form of mercy. There is no longer any backing down. It's officially on.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: November 21, 2014, 01:48:59 am »

Azem materializes outside of Alprozem's lair with a basket of jelly rolls.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2738 on: November 21, 2014, 01:51:16 am »

Azem: Alprozem and his family are delighted at the sight of jelly rolls. They thank you greatly and invite you in to join them. They seem to have accumulated a large hoarde of shinies over the years.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: November 21, 2014, 01:59:29 am »

"Two more jelly roll assassins just tried to kill me. I managed to deceive them off, but this is distressing."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: November 21, 2014, 02:03:38 am »

"How kind. I suppose I can stay awhile. I might even have news."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2741 on: November 21, 2014, 02:10:03 am »

A massive creature has flattened much of the Human Imperial capital, killing most of the inhabitants. It seems to have absorbed their souls.

A dimensional seal has been breached!

Tol has been struck down!
37 Yaosian Paladins have been struck down!
Two of Yaos' regulars have been struck down!

Azem: One of the children prepares some mud tea for you.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: November 21, 2014, 02:12:05 am »

"Alprozem, is there somewhere we can talk in private?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: November 21, 2014, 02:16:45 am »

"Some of you admitted to allowing lesser Void cults to keep the mortals from more destructive ones. That plan has failed it seems, as I just found and destroyed a cult to Shturrthafusnghepiisnsitlygh, the Coronal of the Umbrals. It might be behind the dstruction of my temples, but I will continue my investigation."
"Mind sharing you found said cult? It would help the rest of us in the fight against the Void."

No. You do not deserve a reward for sending someone to go stick flags in a bunch of floating rocks. Just because others haven't used what they paid for, does not automatically allow you to call dibs on everything except for a few out of countless moons for your personal collection.
"Hey, it's not my fault everyone else forgot to claim ownership over the moons after they'd finished HELPING to make them."

The war is back on. No more waiting. No more stalling. No more holding back. All of my followers are now committed, not just the Gruen. All of your followers will be targeted. Only you personally will be granted any form of mercy. There is no longer any backing down. It's officially on.
"Stalling? I flat-out cancelled the war. Not sure what your followers are gonna think now that you're the one starting the war. They were mad over the legitimate claim that I didn't want Humans to be eaten. How do you think they're going to feel over declaring war over a bunch of space rocks that they can't even see? Or maybe it's to curb the ambition of the god of Ambition? Considering that their sense of principle over the freedom to enact their sphere I wonder if they'll make an exception for Ambition."
"How about a pre-emptive peace treaty? In exchange for NOT going to war against me, I will give you 10,000 Saeva OR one moon. Deal?"

((So what now? Do we use the war system? Are the war orders reset? I can't use the Emperor any more for obvious reasons.))

Propose that Grauel surrender the space Essence god dragon to the Council.

The jelly roll maker's residence is checked for Void influence, as is his spouse. The boy and his family is questioned by the Inquisition at their home.

Jeffrey gives the Konvans a run down on their system.

@Alprozem: "HEY ALPROZEM WANNA OWN A MOON OR TWO???"

((I'd like to request that the war be postponed until we figure out how to actually play it.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: November 21, 2014, 02:17:06 am »

"Killing humans is something I care little abaut. But destruction of swathes of Capital? Reducing centuries of architecturical work into dust? Can't have that."

Search for the creature.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 475