Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616800 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [12+/999 players] IC: T41: Ominous times
« Reply #2745 on: November 21, 2014, 02:18:37 am »

A massive creature has flattened much of the Human Imperial capital, killing most of the inhabitants. It seems to have absorbed their souls.

A dimensional seal has been breached!

Tol has been struck down!
37 Yaosian Paladins have been struck down!
Two of Yaos' regulars have been struck down!

Azem: One of the children prepares some mud tea for you.
((FREAKING NINJA'D! It takes TIME to respond to a declaration of war you know!))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: November 21, 2014, 02:20:39 am »

(I was wondering why Yaos isn't completely outraged yet.)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: November 21, 2014, 02:26:05 am »

Yaos puts on his war face.

Yaos retreats to the Human Plane. All of Yaos' remaining angels (including Vaal, excluding the Controller Angels), Scientists, Paladins, and ninjas are ported to the Human Plane. Everyone except Yaos, Lette, Vaal, and Minos are then ported to the DBP.

Propose that Grauel be imprisoned for breaking Part I and Part V of Anath's code. By destroying the largest centre of Human population it can be considered that he did a megadeath. The dimensional seal speaks for itself. (The ****'s a dimensional seal?)

The Inquisition and the Human military will work to evacuate all survivors. The Humanos army is told to go on high alert.

Yaos stops suing Grauel for trying to touch him.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: November 21, 2014, 02:28:36 am »

Propose that Grauel be imprisoned for breaking Part I and Part V of Anath's code. By destroying the largest centre of Human population it can be considered that he did a megadeath. The dimensional seal speaks for itself. (The ****'s a dimensional seal?)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: November 21, 2014, 02:32:31 am »

(Wouldn't have accepted peace anyway right after the proposal to have me give up my essence dragon.)

Oppose giving up my essence dragon.

Oppose my imprisonment

Hiding behind the council eh? Your argument is weak. We were in a war way before this event ever occurred. If you can propose I'm imprisoned for this, I can propose you are imprisoned for killing various Gruen over the course of our war before. Defend yourself instead of hiding behind others. It's pathetic.

I actually don't know about the dimensional seal. Might have been the essence dragon :P.

Also, did you just teleport everyone capable of stopping my monster to the Human plane? Well then, I guess no one will stop it. 8)
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2750 on: November 21, 2014, 02:34:26 am »

Let's not use the war sites for this. They were heavily outdated two weeks ago, and they are far more outdated now, not to mention that there are at least two missing gods with significant roles. It's also not very conducive to the current situation, where it takes place on potentially hundreds or thousands of maps (maybe even with timefoolery).

Azem: "Sure." (PMs?)

Yaos: The jelly roll maker inventor's house has no Void influence. Only the son has Void influence. None of them profess to know anything about the Void.

(Run down on what? Don't say "the Konvan system." ;))

The creature seems to have vanished from Keshan. There is a disturbance in the Keshan sun.

Yaos has retreated to the Human Plane. Yaos' remaining angels (except the Controllers), Scientists, Paladins,  and Ninjas are brought along. There is much fighting. Everyone else has been sent to the Death Battle Plane.

(Dimensional seal: Do you want to reveal a secret now?)

The Inquisition and remaining Human military evacuate survivors to the best of their abilities. The Humanos army is on high alert.

(How does anyone get ninja'd anyway? Whenever I press post when ninja'd, it cancels and tells me that n new posts have been posted in the interim.)

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: November 21, 2014, 02:37:22 am »

"Grauel, you chose wrong time and wrong way to attack Yaos."

My first task for my archangel. Find esense dragon, failing that, find gruen army suficiently away from cities/forts/other great structures. Give them a punishment of one ACTIVE hammerstrike.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: November 21, 2014, 02:37:30 am »

(PMs would be best.)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: November 21, 2014, 02:38:19 am »

I sue the GM for failing to activate the Keshan aurora which should've signalled the coming war/the monster dropping onto the capital. (Please tell me if I'm going overboard with the lawsuits. I'm inexperienced and I don't know where to stop.)

I sue Grauel for destroying several temples to other gods in the capital, thus breaking Part IV of Anath's Code.

((Do we know where we are? As in, do I know where the Devourer is? Do I know where Grauel is?))

(How does anyone get ninja'd anyway? Whenever I press post when ninja'd, it cancels and tells me that n new posts have been posted in the interim.)
(Exactly! While I'm writing a response to something, more stuff happens!)

(I'd like the two breakings of the code to be separate, please.)

@Alprozem: "HEY ALPROZEM WANNA OWN A MOON OR TWO???"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: November 21, 2014, 02:39:01 am »

My first task for my archangel. Find esense dragon, failing that, find gruen army suficiently away from cities/forts/other great structures. Give them a punishment of one ACTIVE hammerstrike.

(That dragon took a nuke to the face and only flinched. Find something bigger?)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: November 21, 2014, 02:40:09 am »

(That dragon took a nuke to the face and only flinched. Find something bigger?)

(Yes.)
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: November 21, 2014, 02:46:11 am »

Interfere at your own risk. I'm no less justified than any of the others were when they attacked Fusil against the council's will. All of them were not punished and now you think you have some right to decide if I am to be punished?

Your collective petty attempts at trying to stop me by acting through the council are really starting to bother me. I've done nothing more wrong than anyone else. It's just that no one calls the others out on it. I'm only going to get angrier if this interference continues. Yaos thought he could act tough. Well now, let's see him carry through on that instead of just hiding behind others. Unless you really can't back it up Yaos?
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: November 21, 2014, 02:58:13 am »

You threw a strike that destroyed part of a city, I throw one back. The whole touching stuff rule you disvused with Yaos earlyer. Since I owe Yaos nothing, my interference will end after that strike, unless you chose to push the matter further.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2758 on: November 21, 2014, 02:59:26 am »

The Essence Dragon recoils at the impact of the hammer. There is a stronger disturbance in the Keshan sun. The Essence Dragon jumps away.

Yaos' suit about Keshan auroras has been dropped. (You may want to cut back on the aggression a little. Beyond a certain point, increased aggression appears more like overcompensation.)

The Devourer seems to be in the corporeal dimension. Grauel seems to have gone missing.

Alprozem bellows back: "Why would I want to? The cheaper shinies are here!"

(Yaos: I think there are 3 breakings, but I assumed the new one would be listed separately. Is this right?)
Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: November 21, 2014, 03:04:27 am »

(There should be one for breaking Part I and another for breaking Part IV, but yeah.)

I try to siphon all the Essence from the Essence Dragon.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 03:07:53 am by Andres »
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 475