Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 617159 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [12+/999 players] IC: T41: Ominous times
« Reply #2775 on: November 21, 2014, 06:20:50 am »

"I have 3 esense andd I am not done with my archangel yet. It is hard to exprees with words how unlikely me giving you esense is. But I can tell you why my archangel was so resiliant if you still decide to battle."

Yes to 41.00
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: November 21, 2014, 06:35:42 am »

"Well how about you get some of your followers to build me some temples and monuments, then? You wouldn't have to spend a single E."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: November 21, 2014, 06:40:21 am »

That works. Though seeing as how Grauel seems to want to exterminate humans, I doubt the efectivnes of this.

Tell Golems to build a temple of Yaos in all Golem and Gremlin cities for traveling worshipers to pray in.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 08:38:45 am by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: November 21, 2014, 08:55:25 am »

Appear before the Angel of the North.

"My child, although the mortals will call you the Angel of the North and other fearful titles, I shall call you Merwen."

Give her visions of war and blood. Show her all the saddest and horrible times in this realms history. Then show the moments of joy and peace. Inspire her to seek peace for all mortals.

"After seeing all of that your probably a little worried about using that spear of yours. Do not fear it shall be a weapon of peace not war.

Take her spear and write on it with magic runes. It shall be called Weary-War because all that stand against it will receive the same visions Merwen received.

"Now go to my grand temple and meet the mortals and learn about this world."

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: November 21, 2014, 11:02:19 am »

Yes to 41.00
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: November 21, 2014, 02:13:14 pm »

Azem creates a permanent Gem Dragon body for himself.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: November 21, 2014, 02:22:39 pm »

Support 40:00
Support 41:00
Support 41:01
Oppose 41:02 and 41:04 "Last time we locked up a god he ended up dead. I don't trust Yaos to just let him be."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: November 21, 2014, 03:00:36 pm »

Oppose 41:02 and 41:04 "Last time we locked up a god he ended up dead. I don't trust Yaos to just let him be."
"I don't think that's fair. Fusil's death was an accident and we still don't know who did it. For all we know it was another god who used the attack as a distraction to finish him off." :I "Besides, we need to punish Grauel somehow for the things he's done. You're not just going to let casual genocide go, are you?" D:

Azem creates a permanent Gem Dragon body for himself.
(This'd better cost at least 4E or I'm gonna be pissed. /half joke)

That works. Though seeing as how Grauel seems to want to exterminate humans, I doubt the efectivnes of this.

Tell Golems to build a temple of Yaos in all Golem and Gremlin cities for traveling worshipers to pray in.
"Cool. Lette and Vaal will join......what was her name again? Anyway, they'll join your archangel in the DBP shortly once they've finished doing what they're doing." :)

The Ikakus near the capital are told to evacuate.

@Grauel: "How many moons do you want in exchange for peace?"

Yaos creates 3 constellations that can only be seen from Konva 1:
The Space Rose : Associated with growth and fertility
The Space Owl : Associated with wisdom and knowledge
The Space Mountain: Associated with industry and shinies
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 03:19:04 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: November 21, 2014, 03:17:00 pm »

"Techincly, my archangel is "it" and it desn't have a name yet. Name will be granted after core abilities are finished, to mark a milestone in this construction."

Send archangel to death battle plane

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: November 21, 2014, 04:12:45 pm »

Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: November 21, 2014, 04:36:57 pm »

"I don't think that's fair. Fusil's death was an accident and we still don't know who did it. For all we know it was another god who used the attack as a distraction to finish him off." :I "Besides, we need to punish Grauel somehow for the things he's done. You're not just going to let casual genocide go, are you?" D:
Grauel must be punished for his crimes, but the death of Fusil is a clear sign that something other than locking gods up must happen.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: November 21, 2014, 04:58:00 pm »

"Wait what? You're a little wrong there. You're saying I claimed all the moons. I'm going to say right now that I only claimed the ones in the Konva system. The Keshan and Slythan moons are free, and literally the entire system of the other gas giant is free. Seriously. FIFTEEN totally unclaimed moons and a totally unclaimed gas giant to go with them. I'm going after neither those moons, nor the gas giant they orbit."
"I'm combining 'first come - first serve' with my rightful Essence contribution to get a maximum of half project. Excluding Anath because he's in stasis, that's 10 moons that I 100% own so thats........11 bodies out of 32 (including gas giants). According to a mathematician that means that I claim 34% of the project as definitely mine, and that's including first come - first serve. If Anath were to come out of stasis that would be about 31%. Less than a third. It's really not that much, all things considering."
"You'd have a very good point if I tried claiming everything in both systems without giving anything away, but that's not how it is. Any counter-arguments, seņor Grauel?" ;)

Grauel must be punished for his crimes, but the death of Fusil is a clear sign that something other than locking gods up must happen.
"What about his ability to gain or spend Essence? We could freeze that for a while. It's a bit minor, so maybe we should also prevent him from communicating with others? He'd still be able to run away from danger and his angels will be able to protect him as a default action, but besides that he wouldn't be able to harm anyone. That's a good punishment I think. He gets stopped from doing more bad stuff AND he doesn't die!" :D
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 05:03:41 pm by Andres »

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: November 21, 2014, 05:44:36 pm »

A Hummingbird is asked the question: "If a giant dead god space dragon made of Essence drops into the most populated Human city in the world, is that Balance?"
"I do not take sides, Yaos. However, I do know that the Hummingbirds help those in need whenever possible.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: November 21, 2014, 06:13:52 pm »

"What about his ability to gain or spend Essence? We could freeze that for a while. It's a bit minor, so maybe we should also prevent him from communicating with others? He'd still be able to run away from danger and his angels will be able to protect him as a default action, but besides that he wouldn't be able to harm anyone. That's a good punishment I think. He gets stopped from doing more bad stuff AND he doesn't die!" :D
"Removing his ability to talk will leave him without the power to warn us if he is being attacked and all of Fusil`s angels were unable to protect him last time. Why should I think it will be different this time?.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: November 21, 2014, 06:22:04 pm »

I see that you two are going at it again... Why can't you two just be agreeable and not murder each other?
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 475