Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 617154 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [12+/999 players] IC: T42: Meaning and time
« Reply #2805 on: November 21, 2014, 09:02:51 pm »

"That is not your decision god of weapons."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: November 21, 2014, 09:04:58 pm »

"That is not your decision god of weapons."

"You seemed to have been content sealing me away, when I had done nothing wrong. Yet three murderers walk out in the open and you let them roam free? All I am suggesting is the same punishment I got, for doing a lot less then they did."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: November 21, 2014, 09:07:25 pm »

:D "WELCOME BACK, FUSIL!!!!!!" :D

"I'm so glad to see you alive! I tried to stop you dying by having Tory move you, but that didn't work out. Sorry." :/ "I then tried to bring you back to life but the other gods didn't really pay attention to that idea a lot. Sorry again." :( "But yeah, ever since I died myself it's been my policy that no god should ever have to die no matter what they do! I'm glad to see you back." :)

"I'll respond to your requests in a minute. I'll try to give as much of your stuff back as I can."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2808 on: November 21, 2014, 09:08:21 pm »

Fusil has been struck up!
(Yaos: -13E)
Yaos has been struck down!

(Minor revision to Lawmode: Voting against conviction is now the same as voting for acquittal, reducing some redundancy and making resolution less confusing in case some silly players decide to support both at once, resulting in a tie.)

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: November 21, 2014, 09:09:51 pm »

"For those wondering what just happened, Yaos had made a deal with the Void. Apparently, one of the conditions was that I was killed. As I am alive, the deal is broken and the Void brings down their punishment. I was aware this would happen, but had no way to prevent it. This is likely where much of the power for his 'uber Angel' came from."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: November 21, 2014, 09:10:14 pm »

He's voicing his opinion and making proposals to get what he wants. Yaos is doing the same thing by trying to punish me. You can't call out one and not the other. Well you can but it's clearly biased.

Support him getting his stuff back.

Edit:  :o
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: November 21, 2014, 09:11:45 pm »

"I will happily see Serac and Cim punished for their crimes, but a retrial for Yaos is a waste of time."

(Damn ninjas.)

"And how can we believe anything you say?"

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: November 21, 2014, 09:14:35 pm »

AGAIN??? Yaos, you have a serious condition of being unable to stay alive. It's almost annoying.
With void beings being involved that are probably orders of magnitudes stronger than us, reviving might be a bad idea, although it really depends on what that being is.

Also, welcome back, Fusil.

Can we stop trying to kill each other now?
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: November 21, 2014, 09:14:41 pm »

"Hey, I did not vote for your imprisonment. I voted to keep your angels able to defend you, and that was all. And which of his angels is the one suposedly "Uber"?"

(Ninjas evrywhere)

I recommend phylacteries for evryone.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 09:17:49 pm by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: November 21, 2014, 09:17:39 pm »

"I will happily see Serac and Cim punished for their crimes, but a retrial for Yaos is a waste of time."

"I agree. As he is dead."

"And how can we believe anything you say?"

"What is your exploitation, then? Yaos is probably the one who killed me. The deal he made is evidence of that. You could ask Cim to communicate with the hated void, if you are desperate, but using your head you could see that it is impossible for me to have done that. As I told you, I lost half my essence when I died."

"Hey, I did not vote for your imprisonment. I voted to keep your angels able to defend you, and that was all. And which of his angels is the one suposedly "Uber"?"

"Not voting for me is the same as voting against me at that point. My angels would have been able to defend me, regardless of the votes results. And the new one, of course. Have you not been keeping track of everyone's essence loss and gain?"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: November 21, 2014, 09:20:22 pm »

"My fellow divinities, I do believe Fusil still has a sentence to serve. Should we show him back to his old cell?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: November 21, 2014, 09:21:27 pm »

"My fellow divinities, I do believe Fusil still has a sentence to serve. Should've we show him back to his old cell?"

"I had revived immediately, and finished my sentence. This was the turn that I was to be let out. Do you honestly think I have the power to deal thirteen points of essence so easily? And if I did, that you could stop me?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: November 21, 2014, 09:23:15 pm »

Jeffrey: "Ok. Let's go in this with a nice, clear head. First of all, as representative of Yaos' holdings, I will carry out the things she was going to do before she died, besides of course supporting the proposal to give you back your angels. I'm not a god, you see."

Fusil is given all of STF's weapons, save for the pellets sold to Neron with Shinjos intact.

"That's everything I think. Now. WHAT DID YOU DO FUSIL!?"

"I had revived immediately, and finished my sentence. This was the turn that I was to be let out. Do you honestly think I have the power to deal thirteen points of essence so easily?"
"Remember that one time when you nuked Cim for 12? You probably just had some Void garbage to help you this time!"

((Something's wrong with the colour. It's supposed to be green with a blue glow, but instead it's just blue.))
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 09:27:01 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: November 21, 2014, 09:25:33 pm »

"I don't care anymore. You are a threat to this council that must be removed."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2819 on: November 21, 2014, 09:25:52 pm »

"My fellow divinities, I do believe Fusil still has a sentence to serve. Should've we show him back to his old cell?"
... I thought he did his time? That's why he took so long to come back. And you were willing to let dying serve as Yaos's punishment...

Hello Fusil! Welcome back! Don't attack any gods this time, okay?
And it was hardly three armies, it was Yaos's army, a handful of Cim's angels and two of my angels. (Actually, one left halfway through)

If it is confirmed Yaos killed Fusil, does that mean me and Cim are not able to be punished for murder?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 09:31:32 pm by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 475