Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615174 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [12+/999 players] IC: T42: Meaning and time
« Reply #2835 on: November 21, 2014, 10:12:05 pm »

"I claim Jeffry as my own, as his God is dead. He currently rules the Humans, allowing me to implement new laws tearing down the old ones. First, the Inquisition is abolished and replaced with normal city guards. The Paladins are stripped of all their titles and their weapons are given to the military, while they are given a knife in return. Yaos worship will be slowly replaced by that of the other gods.

Any advice for me Jeffry?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2836 on: November 21, 2014, 10:16:24 pm »

"No. Definitely not."

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: November 21, 2014, 10:16:55 pm »

Uh.

But.

What?

No claiming people randomly without them being your followers, I think...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: November 21, 2014, 10:18:20 pm »

"I could kill you right now and nobody would care. The God of Hunger could easily wipe you all out now, without your god to protect you."
"I'd say it's more accurate we were protecting him and really, I think you should be more worried about us. We're not gods so we're not bound by god rules. If we want to destroy your temples and punish your followers, we can. Of course, we're good people. We'd never do that! Yaos especially would not want that and with or without her memory, we won't."

"And then I spent six ticks in a prison."
"You spent one or two at most."

"Anyways, there seems to be an unerving increase of teleportating backstabing assassins that target more active gods. Nobody would know anything abaut them, would you?"
"Yaos has had Tory teleporting all over the place on assignments. None of the rest of us can teleport like that. The Not-Emperor's text was green when he struck down Yaos if that helps any."

Yaos's angel, you didn't explain how Yaos gained the 13 essence... And he is dead. Are we expecting him to return?
'She didn't gain 13 Essence, she only gained 5. 5+8=13. I've got no idea how she gained that Essence though. Jeffrey was asleep at the time, I and Lette were in the Human Plane, the rest were in the DBP......I've got no idea."

All Yaosian forces will stay in the DBP. The corporeal forces will be ported to a secure, isolated location in the Corporeal Realm.

(Jeffrey is still uncontrollable for some reason.)
(Made me have to change colours for everything. :P Some of the dialogue above may not be representative of Vaal's speech patterns and such.)

"I claim Jeffry as my own, as his God is dead. He currently rules the Humans, allowing me to implement new laws tearing down the old ones. First, the Inquisition is abolished and replaced with normal city guards. The Paladins are stripped of all their titles and their weapons are given to the military, while they are given a knife in return. Yaos worship will be slowly replaced by that of the other gods.

Any advice for me Jeffry?"

"AS TEMPORARY ANGEL-EMPEROR OF MANKIND I VETO THIS. This is your last warning, Fusil. Remember, there's no rule saying that an angel cannot seek the death of a god, unless the Council disagrees....."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: November 21, 2014, 10:21:11 pm »

"Let me preempt you on that Fusil. I claim the humans as my children, same as the Mountwyrms or any other. Want to come work for me Jeffrey?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: November 21, 2014, 10:22:28 pm »

"Then I will just have to make him my follower! I will teleport him to a super secret area where he will see the glory of weapons! And he has no choice in this. Make it happen Tykki!"

"I'd say it's more accurate we were protecting him and really, I think you should be more worried about us. We're not gods so we're not bound by god rules. If we want to destroy your temples and punish your followers, we can. Of course, we're good people. We'd never do that! Yaos especially would not want that and with or without her memory, we won't."

"That sounds like a threat. Threatening gods is a bad idea when you are not yourself a god."

"Yaos has had Tory teleporting all over the place on assignments. None of the rest of us can teleport like that. The Not-Emperor's text was green when he struck down Yaos if that helps any."

"That is exactly what you would have said if it was you, isn't it?"

"AS TEMPORARY ANGEL-EMPEROR OF MANKIND I VETO THIS. This is your last warning, Fusil. Remember, there's no rule saying that an angel cannot seek the death of a god, unless the Council disagrees....."

"It was a joke, on how Yaos stole all my stuff. But I don't appreciate being threatened. Tykki, kill this Angel."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: November 21, 2014, 10:22:42 pm »

Yes, the DB plane. What happened there? I understood that for some reason my archangel chose to integrate arena, but how did the battle go?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: November 21, 2014, 10:24:04 pm »

I disagree vehemently.

Also this:

III. Thou Shall Not Force Mortals To Worship You

Finally, I claim the humans to be free to worship who they choose, their patron god being dead, and thus no one can claim them as solely their own.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: November 21, 2014, 10:25:12 pm »

Vaal goes to the DBP.

(Can I control Jeffrey now?)

(Can we slow down a bit so I can respond? Apparently Tykki's off to kill me?)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: November 21, 2014, 10:26:55 pm »

III. Thou Shall Not Force Mortals To Worship You

"It was a joke, as I said before. Jeffry isn't a mortal anyway, as he is an immortal angel."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: November 21, 2014, 10:29:40 pm »

(I am purposely not responding until I know if I can control Jeffrey or not. Please, GM, don't unleash Tykki on me. I CAN do things right now to prevent getting killed but I'm waiting until I know who I'm controlling.)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2846 on: November 21, 2014, 10:30:12 pm »

(Jeffrey remains uncontrollable. This is suspicious and deeply troubling.)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [12+/999 players] IC: T41: Ominous times
« Reply #2847 on: November 21, 2014, 10:30:56 pm »

Kli:
The Philosopher jumps to Slytha after a few misses and begins exploring. He is captivated by the massive differences between the two worlds and the relative absence of the gods' influence on this world.
The Pilgrim begins thinking and takes out a knife. Unfortunately, the knife is neither hard enough nor sharp enough to cut any glass.
The Monk sees a band of imperial raiders razing her village and slaughtering the inhabitants. She stomps in rage.
Kli continues to watch the Philosopher's actions once he begins to start using his powers.
The glass glows with each strike, yet does not show any scratches. Soft musical notes sound with each hit.
One of the holes surrounding the staircase glow.

Kli scans Jeffrey. Is there anything odd about him?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: November 21, 2014, 10:31:22 pm »

Ah, apologies. I am somewhat confused by everything happening at the moment, having been rather preoccupied with my followers...

Since Yaos is dead, I suppose I can speak of this freely now.

I would like to work on disbanding the Inquisition; I will assist you in dismantling Yaos' empire, if you wish, Fusil, so long as we do so by moral means. His Inquisition constituted a grievous violation of many rights and workings.

I know we've had our differences in the past. But if you look at the Records of Time, I was furious when you were killed. And I was actually planning on attempting to revive you soon enough, though obviously it's no longer necessary. It would have been a fitting punishment for Cim and Serac to have to assist in your being raised.

I must ask, though; how do you know of which gods have made what deals with the Void? And are you still so violently opposed to it?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: November 21, 2014, 10:33:41 pm »

"Don't presume to rob the Humans of a protector Goodness."
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 475