Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616611 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [12+/999 players] IC: T42.5: Information and destruction
« Reply #2940 on: November 22, 2014, 03:20:06 pm »

"Maybe you should wait and finish your childlike squabble about who is better than the other..."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: November 22, 2014, 04:01:44 pm »

Carmine quietly listened, examining the other gods with childlike curiosity.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: November 22, 2014, 04:03:25 pm »

"Great, I am alive to great this one! I suggest you start by voting on the new proposals, especially the ones giving me back my Angels. I know you may not know what happened, but many of the new proposals can be voted on without knowlage of the events that transpired."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: November 22, 2014, 04:41:27 pm »

39.02 I vote yes
41.00 Yes
41.05 Yes
42.07 No

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: November 22, 2014, 05:22:32 pm »

Oppose 39.01
Oppose 39.02; This seems like it could go either way, but the concept of the abstract nature of the Council itself becoming a physical entity makes me nervous.
What is meant by 'things' in 41.00?
Oppose 41.01; While I don't particularly enjoy a god having something that powerful, confiscating it would set a poor precedent in terms of divine property...but please don't go on another murder spree with it, Grauel...please?
Oppose 41.05; We were able to deal with the events involving gods trying to kill other gods thus far, if barely, and I do not feel that having such an entity around would be pleasant, particularly if we don't know how it might interpret it's duties...

Hesitantly Support giving Fusil back his angels; we've seen what he's done with them previously, and he might only be amiable now because he doesn't have his weapons at hand...but they do belong to him...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: November 22, 2014, 06:35:56 pm »

(Making a little retcon. The Fire Sword's Shinjo isn't altered or killed. The Fire Sword in total is added to the fusion. Lette's corpse is not siphoned or eaten. It is simply added to the fusion. GM, I'll send you a new description of Vaal which will exclude the stuff that you found questionable.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: November 22, 2014, 06:51:32 pm »

"Are you aware of the fact that the very souls of the humans were absorbed by the Essence Dragon Goodness? I am merely curious.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: November 22, 2014, 08:10:31 pm »

...What do you mean by 'absorbed'? And why do you ask? Did you expect me to rage at you for their loss? It is tragic, but I can do nothing, and I have no doubt in my mind that you would not return them. You are too powerful for me to challenge even if I wished to, and I must tend to those still living and dying. It would waste my energies to attempt to contest you at this point.

Darruth sounds very tired. Worn down, almost.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: November 22, 2014, 08:34:20 pm »

You're confusing Azem and me. He doesn't want you to rage at him because he doesn't own the dragon. I own the dragon.

I should also note that out of consideration for you supporting my keeping the dragon, I will take your request for me to be more careful in its use into deep consideration.

Support Fusil getting his angels back.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 08:39:15 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: November 22, 2014, 08:38:05 pm »

"I believe you have the wrong God whose primary form is colored green. In any case, normally, those Humans who died would either be reincarnated or, if they worshipped Yaos above any other god, go to his Plane and never reincarnate, since Yaos was always against the system of reincarnation."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2950 on: November 22, 2014, 08:57:15 pm »

I should also note that out of consideration for you supporting my keeping the dragon, I will take your request for me to be more careful in its use into deep consideration.
I thank you...I apologize for having confused you. Hunger and Greed are not so dissimilar, though they relate to different things. But that does not excuse my mistake. I hope you will forgive me; I have been...troubled, lately, and my focus is split at the moment between a great many things.

I must ask, though, Hunger, what happens to those souls the dragon consumes?

If I have it right, the soul is that which gives someone uniqueness and identity, yes? Was...was that lost?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: November 22, 2014, 09:02:58 pm »

(At this point, I should think of a good IC reason why Azem never calls uh...Darruth by his name, only his sphere.)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: November 22, 2014, 09:09:48 pm »

(At this point, I should think of a good IC reason why Azem never calls uh...Darruth by his name, only his sphere.)
(To ironically reference the fact that he fights for Good only when it's convenient and easy? For example, he gets mad at gods killing another god for attacking other gods, but lets a different god off the hook for genociding an entire city because the god that looked over the city wanted a fifth of the moons available instead of a sixth.)

Tory and Minos defuse, but Minos remains in his final form.

"I believe you have the wrong God whose primary form is colored green. In any case, normally, those Humans who died would either be reincarnated or, if they worshipped Yaos above any other god, go to his Plane and never reincarnate, since Yaos was always against the system of reincarnation."
Tory: "Not just those that worshipped him, but also those who were good in life. If they were good in life and worshipped Yaos, they got eternal paradise. If they were evil and worshipped him, they were punished for a while and then sent to reincarnate. Yaos was doing Good regarding souls way before Darruth showed up, and is still doing so after death, if you ask me. Grauel's worse than a normal genocider because he not only murdered hundreds of thousands, but he's also preventing reincarnation for those who were morally neutral and eternal paradise for those who were Good."
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 09:12:28 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: November 22, 2014, 09:13:38 pm »

(To ironically reference the fact that he fights for Good only when it's convenient and easy? For example, he gets mad at gods killing another god for attacking other gods, but lets a different god off the hook for genociding an entire city because the god that looked over the city wanted a fifth of the moons available instead of a sixth.)
((Oh, I'm sorry, I have to try and good a sizable worship base before I start flipping out at someone with a great deal of power without the council behind me. >.> Especially when they could literally kill me at any time if they really wanted to.))

((Besides which, I didn't 'forgive' him for genociding a city, nor was it about you claiming moons. His cause(not his actions) were just, because Yaos was getting out-of-hand in terms of trying to grab stuff and being so very aggressive towards anything trying to keep him from holding on. Yaos made power plays while claiming to be righteous, Grauel makes power plays without caring about righteousness, and Darruth is righteous but doesn't make power plays(or at least he hasn't yet).))

((Also i thought you said it was an accident. Admitting the truth now, hrmmm?))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: November 22, 2014, 09:19:01 pm »

"How many souls tire of paradise I wonder, and would jump at the chance to be reborn?
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 475