Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616724 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T43.5: Return to sender
« Reply #3030 on: November 23, 2014, 05:41:41 pm »

(Should've made it obvious. Yaos is just plain old blatantly ignoring anything Fusil says, believing him to be an irrational grouch who cannot be swayed by reason. She also doesn't want to antagonise Fusil any further due to her pitifully low Essence.)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 05:43:55 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3031 on: November 23, 2014, 05:44:08 pm »

(Should've made it obvious. Yaos is just plain old blatantly ignoring anything Fusil says, believing him to be an irrational grouch who cannot be swayed by reason.)

(Considering you did kill him...)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3032 on: November 23, 2014, 05:54:23 pm »

(Should've made it obvious. Yaos is just plain old blatantly ignoring anything Fusil says, believing him to be an irrational grouch who cannot be swayed by reason.)

(Considering you did kill him...)
(Even before that. My and Yaos' official nickname for Fusil is 'the Great Opposer', because he opposes practically every proposal that he himself didn't propose. I edited my last post to say that she's also looking to avoid antagonising Fusil (or any god, really) because of her low Essence. Addendum: she'll talk to Fusil, but she won't argue against him.)

"Hey Fusil. So I was wondering if you could perhaps help me rebuild Telialas and Zephemural? I'd really appreciate it if you did."
"Oh and if you could tell me how you avoided permanent death, that would just be fantastic. I'm going on....what was it, three deaths now? Or just two? It kinda blurs together."
"But yeah, I'd rather not go through a permanent death and my track record isn't that great."
"Or maybe it is? I mean, some gods only die once, but on the other hand, some gods only live once. Deep philosophical question." *sage nod*
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 05:56:37 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3033 on: November 23, 2014, 06:08:29 pm »

"Hey Fusil. So I was wondering if you could perhaps help me rebuild Telialas and Zephemural? I'd really appreciate it if you did."

"I wasn't exactly jumping at the chance to help make your dumb swords before you killed me, why would I help now?"

"Oh and if you could tell me how you avoided permanent death, that would just be fantastic. I'm going on....what was it, three deaths now? Or just two? It kinda blurs together."

"You are the one who killed me, so no."

"But yeah, I'd rather not go through a permanent death and my track record isn't that great."

"Then quit making deals to murder other gods while they are helpless. That is what got you killed last time."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: November 23, 2014, 06:47:40 pm »

"All this god arguing is starting to become annoying. Why don't we work together for a change to inspire some heroics in the mortals.

Create a sword covered in magic runes. Only the pure of heart may use this sword for all wicked people that touch it shall turn to dust. Cast the sword into a dark, dangerous cave for a future hero to find it.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3035 on: November 23, 2014, 06:51:42 pm »

"All this god arguing is starting to become annoying. Why don't we work together for a change to inspire some heroics in the mortals.

"Last time someone tried that, we ended up with "Legendary Slaughter"."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3036 on: November 23, 2014, 06:58:43 pm »

Funny though, wasn't it? I mean, the wild miscommunication.

I'd like to notify everyone that the Essence Dragon has been scrapped and used for spare parts. Let's all bid it a nice fair well. It will live on in our hearts and stomachs.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3037 on: November 23, 2014, 07:01:25 pm »

"Oppose. I have three problems with it but they should be easy to fix. First is what defines a 'wicked' person. Is it someone who's just not pure of heart? Someone who's just a little evil?Instead, let's do the dust thing if the person is at least one of the following things: pure evil, a genocider, a godly a Voidly force attempting to steal it - including Darruth, just in case he's actually the god of Lies or Disguises or something." ;)
"The second is where the cave is. There are very few, if any, people who have hearts of pure good. That leaves the options for the wielder limited. Then, anyone who goes after it would probably just die in the cave, and that's if any of those people have even heard of the sword or think they can do good without it. It should be in a peaceful grove that everyone knows about and should not be able to be moved except by those pure of heart."
"My third problem is that 'pure of heart' should refer to someone who's 'purely good' instead. What if someone's heart is pure evil? Their heart would be pure and would be able to use it, but at the same time they wouldn't because they're dust. It might end up breaking Part 5 of Anath's Code."

I'd like to notify everyone that the Essence Dragon has been scrapped and used for spare parts. Let's all bid it a nice fair well. It will live on in our hearts and stomachs.
"Maybe you can use that Essence to bring the Humans it killed back to life? I mean, the souls might even theoretically be inside you now."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3038 on: November 23, 2014, 07:02:42 pm »

"They are not aiming for my enemies, they are aiming for Yaos's friends. From what we know, he broke a deal with them before he made the deal to kill me. It is likely that the attacks where punishment for that. They did not hide that an Agent was coming, even giving us the time. Yet we didn't see any obvious retribution, aside from the attacks. Notice how Yaos has not even accused me of the energy drain yet, dodging all my questions on it."

Wrong. From what you happen to claim to know. You still do not have proof for any of this.

And Yaos, do not think this means I believe you to be innocent, either. You have both committed misdeeds, and you may both yet be guilty of conspiracy to kill gods, in addition to the attempts and making dealings with forces that may or may not mean only harm for all of us.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: November 23, 2014, 07:08:26 pm »

"*Yawn* I sense people have been talking about me."

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: November 23, 2014, 07:13:12 pm »

Fusil, you do realize that there is a gaping hole in that theory, namely that I haven't been attacked in, really, any way?
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3041 on: November 23, 2014, 07:15:06 pm »

"*Yawn* I sense people have been talking about me."
Yeah, you interested in swapping out your sphere of Greed for Wealth? Greed seems kind of less fitting when your actions are taken into consideration.

"Maybe you can use that Essence to bring the Humans it killed back to life? I mean, the souls might even theoretically be inside you now."
I don't really do charity. I'd rather have you try to destroy my stuff. Goes against my sphere less.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3042 on: November 23, 2014, 07:22:59 pm »

Yaos, if you need any essence, I'll be glad to help you a bit!
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: November 23, 2014, 07:33:00 pm »

"Hm. I suppose it would be more fitting. I would still be one of the gods of Self Interest."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3044 on: November 23, 2014, 07:33:56 pm »

Tick 44: Remorse

A band of Star Elves have taken it upon themselves to contain, keep, and guard a puzzle box crated by Khaziraad.

Khaziraad's archangel seems to have become much tougher after having integrated much of the arena.

Darruth:
"When I grow up and become big and strong!"
The food bank proprietor is currently expanding to nearby towns.
"I just felt like I wanted to become a god of something."

Khaziraad:
"I am making something I would not want the other gods to hear about."
"That Explains A Lot. What Weak Creatures The Fleshy Ones Are."
"I'll go at once! I think they want another castle next to that large, scenic river."

Grauel: The Devourer seems indifferent about fighting other archangels.

Azem:
"I want to see that strange power."
"Hooray! We shall conduct a Golden Feast this evening!"
"For some food, of course."

A Ritan has donated a massive pearl for a temple of Serac. Many flock to it simply to see it on display.

A young Raycer has won! His home town is holding a large festival in Serac's honor.

Some of the godless have converted to Serac.

Nuparhi, Angela, Darruth's Guardian angels, their Charges, the Palatine Archanjel, are fighting the arena somewhat ineffectually.

Serac:
"The island turtles breed and grow too slowly for that."

Tory has retrieved a Strange Knife and given it to Lee and found a cult of Want who serve their Void Being by giving food and supplies to their community.

The chain of gambling houses is spreading quite nicely along with much crime. Some prayers directed to Varee are as follows:
"Make me Mystic Snow!"
"Jelly rolls! Jelly roll jelly roll JELLY ROLL jelly roll!"
"I wish my neighbors would turn into fire randomly."

Ice Titans are now slowly expanding the snow line in their wanderings.

Neron:
"But the only other color of ice we have is yellow!"
"No. I'll go to the nearest priest and show them what's wrong and see if they can help."

Checking of the Council footage reveals only that Cim, Serac, and Yaos were in some way responsible but fails to reveal a more specific culprit.

Neron has created a sword with the power to kill wicked people attempting to use it. It has been cast into a dark, dangerous cave. This is opposed by Yaos.

Serac has been convicted of having killed Fusil and will be sentenced to being sealed for an as-yet undetermined number of ticks.

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

This update's constellations are the Lance and Lady.

(Neron: -2E)

(Yaos was still listed because I neglected to check the spreadsheet carefully and no one brought it up explicitly)

Spoiler: Deities (0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (+1) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (7) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (1) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Rebirth, Twilight, Earth, and Magic.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 475