Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 617167 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T43.5: Return to sender
« Reply #3090 on: November 24, 2014, 05:14:00 am »

"Miss Yaos? Forgive us, but may we have a word with you?"

"Sometimes I think the boss forgot to give you a spine..."

"Be quiet Rubin."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: November 24, 2014, 06:12:42 am »

"I'll be there in a bit. I'm taking my angels with me, though. Last time someone asked to speak in private to me I was very quickly dead."

I go to speak to Azem (over PM) taking all my Controller Angels with me, Tory, Minos, and Lette and Vaal if the GM retcons in their existence.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: November 24, 2014, 08:26:31 am »

Create a plane of existance for beings of light. Fill this area with a sun and a habitable planet.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: November 24, 2014, 10:59:00 am »

"Oppose. I have three problems with it but they should be easy to fix. First is what defines a 'wicked' person. Is it someone who's just not pure of heart? Someone who's just a little evil?Instead, let's do the dust thing if the person is at least one of the following things: pure evil, a genocider, a godly a Voidly force attempting to steal it - including Darruth, just in case he's actually the god of Lies or Disguises or something." ;)
"The second is where the cave is. There are very few, if any, people who have hearts of pure good. That leaves the options for the wielder limited. Then, anyone who goes after it would probably just die in the cave, and that's if any of those people have even heard of the sword or think they can do good without it. It should be in a peaceful grove that everyone knows about and should not be able to be moved except by those pure of heart."
"My third problem is that 'pure of heart' should refer to someone who's 'purely good' instead. What if someone's heart is pure evil? Their heart would be pure and would be able to use it, but at the same time they wouldn't because they're dust. It might end up breaking Part 5 of Anath's Code."

"A wicked person would be defined as a person that would use the sword to cause pain to innocent for either no reason or to gain something from them. I do agree with the idea that instead of turning to dust they just cant pick it up. The whole dust thing was a bit harsh. I don't like the suggestion for it to be in a peaceful grove that just seems a bit boring and the whole point of the sword is to inspire stories of heroes."

Appear before Merwen in my grand temple.

"Merwen your first mission is happening! Lead a collection of my most loyal followers to the far, far north. There you will find a city of red stone. Stay there until I give you new orders."

I would like to create a massive city of red stone on a glacier to the far north. It will have many factories and workshops and be surrounded by a frozen sea.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: November 24, 2014, 11:39:08 am »

Support 43.00 and 43.01
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: November 24, 2014, 04:46:49 pm »

"Carmine, would you like to work together to create a race of space explorers made of ice?"

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: November 24, 2014, 05:05:21 pm »

Support all four of Yaos's new proposals - the two for not imprisoning Serac, the essence one, and the propagation one.

Also, I'll create a shapeshifting angel, that can mimic any being to a very high degree of accuracy.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] IC: T45: Development
« Reply #3097 on: November 24, 2014, 07:28:48 pm »

Tick 45: Development

All of Fusil and STF's belongings have been returned to them, including a sack of oddly shaped metal pellets sold to Neron.

Gruen spores have been spread on various moons in the gas giant systems. Despite their specialization, many of them die from the harsh conditions and random negative actions by meddling gods, but the survivors have adapted well to the near-vacuum, random teleportation, and extreme cold and have begun forming some early villages.

(I'll be needing a link to the post or PM for when Lette and Vaal were created. I can't seem to find it.)

A network of gambling dens started by the luckiest man on Keshan has spread far and wide.

A Rani unhealer's problem has not yet been resolved. It seems that the local priests know little about the cause of the problem.

(Darruth: How much is too much?)

(I interpreted the proposal for propagating sapient races to 2 500 as a one-time thing. Would you rather have it be automated? This may result in abuse and negligent deicide.)

Azem has given the Wood Elves three emeralds of Life.

The Light has created a massive personal spirit plane for beings of light. There is what is equivalent to a planet and a sun in it.

Neron has tasked Merwen with leading a band of his most loyal followers far to the north, where there is a city of red stone.

Joha has created a shapeshifting angel with the power to shapeshift easily and accurately.

This update's constellations are the Hammer and Gravestone.

(Azem: -2E, The Light: -1E, Neron: -2E)

Spoiler: Deities (0) (click to show/hide)

Taol/Illgeo is in danger of being marked as inactive.

Spoiler: Council rules (+1) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (7) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Jewels, Dreams, Strength, and Luck.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T45: Development
« Reply #3098 on: November 24, 2014, 07:31:19 pm »

((if I go below 5-6 essence, it's too much.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3099 on: November 24, 2014, 07:40:32 pm »

A massive army has razed a Golem town (16 on map), a Mountwyrm town (23 on map), and a Hummingbird town (22 on map)!

(Darruth: -5E)
Darruth has created 10 000 Ophanim. The Seraphim have not been propagated at this time.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: November 24, 2014, 07:43:35 pm »

Propagate Seraphim to 15,000
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: November 24, 2014, 07:48:59 pm »

A massive army has razed a Golem town (16 on map), a Mountwyrm town (23 on map), and a Hummingbird town (22 on map)!

"What? This is the Demons all over again. Can we see an origin for it? I will begin fortifying the towns of my followers..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] IC: T45: Development
« Reply #3102 on: November 24, 2014, 07:50:05 pm »

(I'll be needing a link to the post or PM for when Lette and Vaal were created. I can't seem to find it.)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Despite their specialization, many of them die from the harsh conditions and random negative actions by meddling gods, but the survivors have adapted well to the near-vacuum, random teleportation, and extreme cold and have begun forming some early villages.
"Before you say anything, Fusil, just know I didn't do it. All my angels are currently bodyguarding me and I don't have any other agents capable of surviving deep space."

Send Tory to jump in, check it out, and jump back.

EDIT: I send my Controller Angels back to govern the Empire.

EDIT2:
(I interpreted the proposal for propagating sapient races to 2 500 as a one-time thing. Would you rather have it be automated? This may result in abuse and negligent deicide.)
(Turns out it was just a one-time thing. A some new proposals that'll make propagation automated as well as prevent negligent deicide.)

I withdraw Proposal 44.02 and Proposal 44.02.1 for now.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 08:12:44 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: November 24, 2014, 07:59:11 pm »

Also, call back the Guardian Angels and Palatino, and get ready to defend all of everyone.

Also, make another four dozen Guardian Angels and put them out to find their charges.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3104 on: November 24, 2014, 08:31:43 pm »

Darruth: I believe propagating the Seraphim will bring you down to around 4E (and the next action will probably make it even lower). This fits your definition of low. Are you sure?

Spoiler: Invaders! (click to show/hide)

Yaos: I meant something that actually has an Essence count, like when you first built them. That does not tell me anything I don't already know.

Tory checks it out. It seems to be a massive army of some sort of stone people. They appear to have looted much metal from towns they passed. Engraved on their chessts is some sort of dormant humanoid juvenile. They bow to Tory and shout the praises of Y'aos, Knight of Ambition, as Tory passes.

The Controller angels return to govern the Empire.

(Proposal changes processed, sort of)

Darruth: The Guardian Angels and Palatino return to defend everyone. This may not be the most viable strategy...

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 475