Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615151 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T45: Development
« Reply #3105 on: November 24, 2014, 08:39:09 pm »

I said get ready. >.>
Jeez
Fine, just be on standby to help in crucial places

Also, why would propagating the Seraphim cost me 5 Essence, when making the Ophanim in the first place and propagating them to be about that large didn't even cost that much?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: November 24, 2014, 08:46:04 pm »

Tory checks it out. It seems to be a massive army of some sort of stone people. They appear to have looted much metal from towns they passed. Engraved on their chessts is some sort of dormant humanoid juvenile. They bow to Tory and shout the praises of Y'aos, Knight of Ambition, as Tory passes.

"....Care to explain, Y'aos? I must fortify the capitol quickly, new weapon designs will be necessary....My further actions will have to be covert, considering I am broadcasting to whoever made these things."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/999 players] Game Thread/IC: Tick 18: Battle buying BETA
« Reply #3107 on: November 24, 2014, 08:52:13 pm »

(First off, I can't see the picture right now because of a TAFE filter, just in case that's relevant.)

Yaos: I meant something that actually has an Essence count, like when you first built them. That does not tell me anything I don't already know.
Yaos and Joha have created Lette and Vaal, two enhanced fusable angels on Keshan.
(Yaos: -4E, Joha: -5E)

Am I getting Essence from the stone people? If not, then Tory goes and corrects them by saying that Yaos - not Y'aos - is God of Ambition, unless they were referring to Tory. They are also told to stay away from any races created by Azem or Joha after being told which of the races are created by them.

(Ninja'd.)

"....Care to explain, Y'aos? I must fortify the capitol quickly, new weapon designs will be necessary....My further actions will have to be covert, considering I am broadcasting to whoever made these things."
"I have no idea. None. I just don't even. Good luck on your project, though."

I check the Divine Library for any knowledge on killing beings that possess your body. Like, if a god or a ghost or something invaded someone's body, how would the possessed kill the possessor or eject it from themselves?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 10:11:27 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: November 24, 2014, 09:07:13 pm »

Angels are to be dispatched if the army shows any hostility to Gruen settlements.

Have the Lords of Hunger resume assisted unification and advancement of Gruen Civilization and Culture.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: November 24, 2014, 11:16:20 pm »

Not only a city of my favored creations was annihilated, but it was dome by these mockeries?
I command my five angels to capture 500 of these stone soldiers. I then command my archangel to destroy all remaining stone soldiers.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: November 24, 2014, 11:26:31 pm »

"Stop right there Khaziraad! Unlike the monsters these guys seem sapient. For all we know, every member of their race is in that army. Destroying it would be tantamount to genocide! Find out if there's more of them elsewhere, then slaughter them if there are."

(Are you sure your guys can capture five hundred of them? It seems a helluvalot. Even for angels.)

The stone warriors are asked who they are and why they're destroying everything.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: November 24, 2014, 11:30:39 pm »

They are inorganic. Keeping a hundret alive would be enough. And if they are inteligent, that means they chose to raze three cities. I shall not stand back and wach them destroy more.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: November 24, 2014, 11:32:31 pm »

Power to you! If you wish to hire additional help for the task, keep me in mind.
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: November 24, 2014, 11:40:28 pm »

They are inorganic. Keeping a hundret alive would be enough. And if they are inteligent, that means they chose to raze three cities. I shall not stand back and wach them destroy more.
"Could we at least try diplomacy first? Not to make peace, perhaps, but at least to get some information. They seem to respect me, or the idea of me, for some reason. I bet I can get them to talk. They won't talk if they're getting slaughtered by your angels."

Power to you! If you wish to hire additional help for the task, keep me in mind.
"'Power to you'? For all we know, this is natural and/or normal for them. If I remember correctly, you defended Human-eating among Gruens because it was natural and/or normal for them. Am I detecting hypocrisy or am I missing something again?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: November 24, 2014, 11:43:20 pm »

"Interesting how close they are to human villages without damaging them, isn't it? And they do see to worship you, after you came back from something that should by all means have killed you. Something that killed you from the void, no less. Have you yourself become a Void Being or something?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: November 24, 2014, 11:43:58 pm »

Inorganics are dificult to interogate, but not impossible. Why do you think I wanted 500 of them captured?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: November 24, 2014, 11:53:53 pm »

"Interesting how close they are to human villages without damaging them, isn't it? And they do see to worship you, after you came back from something that should by all means have killed you. Something that killed you from the void, no less. Have you yourself become a Void Being or something?"
"I have no idea how close they are to Human villages so I can't argue against that ((TAFE filter is blocking the map for me)) "but like I said before: I have NO IDEA how I was brought back or who did it. As far as I can tell, I'm just a normal god. I don't feel very Voidy or non-existant, in any case."

Inorganics are dificult to interogate, but not impossible. Why do you think I wanted 500 of them captured?
"That's the thing! We don't have to interrogate them! I can just have Tory ask them normally and they'd probably tell us everything much more quickly and easily than through interrogation. Just wait a little while, ok?"

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: November 24, 2014, 11:56:49 pm »

"'Power to you'? For all we know, this is natural and/or normal for them. If I remember correctly, you defended Human-eating among Gruens because it was natural and/or normal for them. Am I detecting hypocrisy or am I missing something again?"

No. My argument was based on that I helped pay for creating humans and that I shouldn't be denied access to them in a manner I felt benefited my sphere. I was annoyed that you were claiming rights over humans exclusively and directly attacking my followers based off of an action my followers took against humans that weren't even worshiping you at the time. I further stated that your direct attacks against my followers might escalate into me doing the same.

So... again no... Back then my actions stemmed from not wanting to be denied access to something I helped pay for. Right now they stem from not wanting to lose anything I paid for and also because I might gain something from helping someone else fend off these things. I'd say my actions are pretty consistent.
Sure thing peanut man!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: November 24, 2014, 11:57:04 pm »

And give time to whoever created them to hide their creations from my wrath? You are given one hour.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3119 on: November 25, 2014, 12:00:05 am »

I check the Divine Library for any knowledge on killing beings that possess your body. Like, if a god or a ghost or something invaded someone's body, how would the possessed kill the possessor or eject it from themselves?
Yaos, are you sure you had nothing to do with this?
I mean, your immediate response was to correct them on your name and tell them to not hurt your friends.

And based on what you are doing in the library, I think you are void owned. Anyone want to help throw him to the churn?
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 475