Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616721 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [13/999 players] Game Thread/IC: Tick 18: Battle buying BETA
« Reply #3120 on: November 25, 2014, 12:02:52 am »

(Andres: Picture not showing up: Can you see my avatar at least? They're both hosted on imgur. Does https://imgur.com/ load?)

(Azem: -10E)
Yaos: You and Azem create new versions of Lette and Vaal. Will their personalities be recreated fresh or in the likeness of the old ones' initial states?

The stoNe people may or may not provide Essence. They chant to Tory "Yes, we will follow youR oRdeRs exactly GReat Y'aos, K Night of AmbitioN."

The Library contains much about expelling evil spirits in other bodies. A lot of them look like rubbish to you, what with a suggestion to go so far ss to ███████████████████████████████ with a dead cow.

Grauel: Centralization is proceeding slowly. The Gruen seem to cherish independence and freedom.

Khaziraad: Your five angels capture 500 of the stoNe people. Those captured disintegrate, and the remaining ones turn their attention to the archangel. They are fairly effective at damaging each other. A glowiNg stoNe peRsoN in the form of a wiNged HumaN attacks Khaziraad's archangel, staggering it visibly.

Yaos: The stoNe waRRioRs respond by chanting "Yes, we will follow youR oRdeRs exactly GReat Y'aos, K Night of AmbitioN."

Khaziraad has issued an ultimatum to the effect that Yaos must deal with the waRRioRs in an hour or he himself will deal with them.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T45: Development
« Reply #3121 on: November 25, 2014, 12:10:23 am »

They can damage my archangel. Something that all of your angels to this point failed to do. Yaos, your time has just been cut in half.
Move my archangel to the wall that was built by my angels to contain the monsters and back, or move the wall to where my archangel is fighting, whichever is cheaper.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: November 25, 2014, 12:11:17 am »

"How many are there? Can your Angel see?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: November 25, 2014, 12:12:25 am »

And give time to whoever created them to hide their creations from my wrath? You are given one hour.
"An hour's all I need."
"Anyone got any other questions they want answered?"

I check the Divine Library for any knowledge on killing beings that possess your body. Like, if a god or a ghost or something invaded someone's body, how would the possessed kill the possessor or eject it from themselves?
Yaos, are you sure you had nothing to do with this?
I mean, your immediate response was to correct them on your name and tell them to not hurt your friends.

And based on what you are doing in the library, I think you are void owned. Anyone want to help throw him to the churn?

"That's a bit of a complex question. The normal answer is no, I had nothing to do with this. If some rogue prophet or something is telling these guys to murder people in my name, I guess it could be said I had something to do with this, even unwillingly."
"I corrected them on my name simply because I want to make sure their worship is directed to me and so I don't miss out on getting Essence while they're around. Selfish, greedy, but also harmless and non-malevolent (towards anyone). I told them to stay away from my friends because they're my friends. If I tell them not to attack everyone they might not be so willing to answer questions willingly. Besides, they're my friends. Friends look out for each other."

"I'm doing what I'm doing in the library because I plan to possess some people and I don't want to get killed again while doing so. It does not feel good to get killed!"

(NINJA'D!!! Will read the post after posting this post.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: November 25, 2014, 12:12:59 am »

Have my angels look how many soldiers there are and what plot of land they occupy.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: November 25, 2014, 12:16:20 am »

Yaos, are you sure you had nothing to do with this?
I mean, your immediate response was to correct them on your name and tell them to not hurt your friends.

And based on what you are doing in the library, I think you are void owned. Anyone want to help throw him to the churn?

Based on current council rules, that should theoretically require a proposal to avoid issues. In keeping with my preferred neutrality, I will likely refuse to be directly involved.

They can damage my archangel. Something that all of your angels to this point failed to do. Yaos, your time has just been cut in half.
Move my archangel to the wall that was built by my angels to contain the monsters and back, or move the wall to where my archangel is fighting, whichever is cheaper.

Offer is still open. I don't offer the services of my angels for direct offensive purposes but this situation is one I can consider to be defensive in nature and thus I am willing to hire out my angels for assistance. Specific terms of the deal can be arranged privately.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/999 players] Game Thread/IC: Tick 18: Battle buying BETA
« Reply #3126 on: November 25, 2014, 12:20:31 am »

Yaos: You and Azem create new versions of Lette and Vaal. Will their personalities be recreated fresh or in the likeness of the old ones' initial states?
I use my God Powers and my link to my angels to recreate their memories and personalities as close to perfect (or perfectly if possible) up to the point where I was killed, or even after that if possible.

The Library contains much about expelling evil spirits in other bodies. A lot of them look like rubbish to you, what with a suggestion to go so far ss to ███████████████████████████████ with a dead cow.
Seems like there's no danger to possession. I possess a random Muman to get a feel for what it's like to be one. Is it better than my Human body? Oh and I tell the guardians of the library of the damaged book.

Khaziraad: Your five angels capture 500 of the stoNe people. Those captured disintegrate, and the remaining ones turn their attention to the archangel. They are fairly effective at damaging each other. A glowiNg stoNe peRsoN in the form of a wiNged HumaN attacks Khaziraad's archangel, staggering it visibly.
(Ok. No. Khaziraad said he wouldn't do anything to the warriors for an hour. Attempting to capture five hundred of them goes under 'anything'. Retcon please?)

"You know, if my archies still had their swords they could just fuse and nuke the fuckers. Fusiiiiiiiiil.......?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3127 on: November 25, 2014, 12:23:26 am »

Yaos, you know they aren't going to answer your questions, right? They will just chant your name.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: November 25, 2014, 12:24:54 am »

Yaos, you know they aren't going to answer your questions, right? They will just chant your name.
"If they don't, Khaziraad's angels can just capture some of them (which they TOTALLY haven't done yet because Khaziraad said he wouldn't do anything until an hour had passed) and we kill the rest. Easy."

(I'm not acknowledging the fact that they disintegrate until the GM responds to my request for a retcon.)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: November 25, 2014, 12:25:50 am »

"You know, if my archies still had their swords they could just fuse and nuke the fuckers. Fusiiiiiiiiil.......?"

"I didn't arm you before you tried to kill me, why would I do so now? Besides, your Angels died to a mysterious force, while this castle thing seems to be quite a bit more capable then they ever where. Besides, I just spent a bunch of essence on exploding crossbow bolt enchantment designs and polybolo plans, among other weapons. I am defending my own people first."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3130 on: November 25, 2014, 12:28:16 am »

Khaziraad has moved his archangel back into walled area where the rain falls mainly upon the plain.

Yaos has questioned the stoNe waRRioRs.
Who are you? "YouR loyal seRvaNts, GReat Y'aos!"
What are you? "YouR loyal seRvaNts, GReat Y'aos!"
Why are you killing and burning everything?: "It is as you commaNd, GReat Y'aos!"
Where'd you come from?: "The GloRious HumaN Capital, GReat Y'aos!"
Who made you?: "You did, GReat Y'aos!"
Who's your leader? "It is you, GReat Y'aos!"
What gods do you worship? "GReat Y'aos!"
Do you worship the Void? "Yes! GReat Y'aos! We WoRship The Void that is you!"
When were you created? "WheN you weRe Revived, GReat Yaos!"
What do you know about jelly rolls? "They aRe delicious caNdy, GReat Yaos!"
What do you know about monkeys? "They aRe Silly aNd CheeKy, GReat Yaos!"

Khaziraad: You see at least a million of these weiRd stoNe people.

Yaos: You attempt to recreate Lette and Vaal accurately.

You possess a Muman. Your biological perception of time slows down by a lot, and you think you can see Konva Prime moving slightly in the sky.

(No retcon. The consistency of other gods' actions depends on the consistency of their willingness.)

EDIT: Typo
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 12:29:55 am by Kilojoule Proton »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: November 25, 2014, 12:32:03 am »

"Besides, I just spent a bunch of essence on exploding crossbow bolt enchantment designs and polybolo plans, among other weapons."
"Those sound really interesting! You mind giving my Paladins some of them like you did with the flamethrowers?"

(That reminds me! I have to get my Scientists working on the Hilda and the Scion again!)

Who are you? "YouR loyal seRvaNts, GReat Y'aos!"
What are you? "YouR loyal seRvaNts, GReat Y'aos!"
Why are you killing and burning everything?: "It is as you commaNd, GReat Y'aos!"
Where'd you come from?: "The GloRious HumaN Capital, GReat Y'aos!"
Who made you?: "You did, GReat Y'aos!"
Who's your leader? "It is you, GReat Y'aos!"
What gods do you worship? "GReat Y'aos!"
Do you worship the Void? "Yes! GReat Y'aos! We WoRship The Void that is you!"
When were you created? "WheN you weRe Revived, GReat Yaos!"
What do you know about jelly rolls? "They aRe delicious caNdy, GReat Yaos!"
What do you know about monkeys? "They aRe Silly aNd CheeKy, GReat Yaos!"
"I....wha.....the fuck!??!? Ok. WHAT!? Ok. No, not ok. THE ACTUAL. FUCK. Ok, for real this time. Stop torching and killing ANYTHING and do NOT fight back against anyone who attacks you."

I have the Ninjas and the Inquisition search what's left of the capital after Grauel's attack for anything that might give clues. The Imperial palace in particular is searched.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: November 25, 2014, 12:35:02 am »

"Those sound really interesting! You mind giving my Paladins some of them like you did with the flamethrowers?"

"Yes. Your paladins tried killing me too."

"Tykki detects void influence on these stones soldiers, I have little doubt that these things do not come from the void. And they openly worship Yaos. Care to explain this?"

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3133 on: November 25, 2014, 12:38:00 am »

Yaos: The Ninjas and Inquisition search the capital. Many stoNe people salute them as they march out of the city. Practically all of the metallic objects in the city have disappeared, and the Palace has been turned into a massive foundry.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: November 25, 2014, 12:38:56 am »

"Care to explain this?"
"I really wish I could. Seriously, why the hell am I always caught up in this shit!? First something kills my Emperor and then kills me, then a giant, indestructible dead god Essence space dragon drops in and kills a few hundreds of thousands, then something else which I heavily believe to be Void trickery kills me AGAIN, then Jeffrey gets turned into a jelly roll, then Lette and Vaal get killed and stolen by monkeys of all things, and now THIS. I am so unbelievably done."

Yaos: The Ninjas and Inquisition search the capital. Many stoNe people salute them as they march out of the city. Practically all of the metallic objects in the city have disappeared, and the Palace has been turned into a massive foundry.
HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK DID THEY DO ALL THIS AND NONE OF US NOTICED!? That's another question that should be asked, by the way.
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 475