Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615192 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T45: Development
« Reply #3180 on: November 26, 2014, 12:19:51 am »

Fimaly, it worked.
Inspect damage done to archangel. Inspect damage done to the stone men. Send three angels to pach up walls of the human capital, send two angels to build fortifications where my archangel is.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 12:47:44 am by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: November 26, 2014, 02:14:16 am »

"That's going to cause a lot of entropy."
"Entropy? ENTROPY!? Silly Cim! We're gods! We can create planets just by people saying 'thank you' to us enough times!"

Yaos; see what you can get them to see, how many different sounds you can make them say, that aren't at the beginning of the word. The emphasis they place on certain syllables seems suspicious, and it should aid Joha in figuring out what the hidden message might be.
The Stone Warriors are told to recite the alphabet.
"Sing after me....
'a, b, c, d, e, f, g,
h, i, j, k, l-m-n-o-p,
q, r, s,
t, u, v,
w, x,
y and z' nowIknowmyABC's,nexttimewon'tyousingwithme."

The Human army is dispatched, as are the Paladins. The Ninjas are told to track their movements so further towns can be warned of their coming.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 03:03:54 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: November 26, 2014, 02:23:03 am »

"Entropy? ENTROPY!? Silly Cim! We're gods! We can create planets just by people saying 'thank you' to us enough times!"
"Indeed we can, but not everything can be thought through and risks have to be taken. Would you expect a God of Architecture to perform proper, safe, cross-aligned, demolition, even through proxy? I wouldn't, honestly, so I decided to chip in and make it safer."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3183 on: November 26, 2014, 02:25:06 am »

(Serac: -1E)
Serac: You create the *?Tadpoles of Temperature as familiars for the Sorae.

The source of the iNcuRsioN seems to be a grand temple to Yaos.

You pretend to be the proprietor of the pastry shop. A little Sorae walks up and asks for to buy a Hardboiled Rainbow that tastes greenish pink.

Khaziraad: The archangel seems to have lost much of its front-facing portion (i.e. the side with the largest openings). Your angels begin repairs and fortification, and your archangel happily devours the new fortifications much to the dismay of your angels.

Yaos: "We shall do as you commaNd, GReat Y'aos!" There is no alphabet singing. Maybe the Humans use an abjad, an abugida, a syllabary, or a logographic writing system instead? :P

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: November 26, 2014, 02:27:13 am »

I command the warriors to self-terminate as soon as they are able.

I seal Taol and hide him in the place I told you about in my PM.

EDIT: I have Tory guard Taol. If she sees anyone go near them, she'll port them somewhere she thinks will be safe.

EDIT2: I only do all this so long as it doesn't kill me or make me dormant.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 02:29:42 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3185 on: November 26, 2014, 02:32:50 am »

I am the proprietor, just pretending to be a Sorae.
Well hello there! Greenish pink, as you wish!
Sell Pastries for larger prices the richer the person is. Donate half my profit to charity.

My angels will sneak into the grand temple and try to stop whatever is creating the stoNe meN.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3186 on: November 26, 2014, 02:35:49 am »

(Serac: -1E)
Serac has created the remaining trees. The landscape has become more interesting, especially at night. Perhaps the more cold-resistant *inverse illumination trees would make for an impressive spectacle beyond the equivalent to the Arctic circle when the sun sets for the last time for a few months.

The child hands you a few coins and takes the Pastry. A disheveled Sorae swoops in and asks for a bluish yellow tasting Hardboiled Jelly Roll Rainbow.

Nothing seems to be creating the stoNe meN. (This may be a big hint.. ;))

Yaos: The waRRioRs chant "We shall do as you commaNd, GReat Y'aos!" There is no self-termination going on.

I'll integrate the PMs.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3187 on: November 26, 2014, 02:40:28 am »

"Do NOT self-terminate as soon as you possibly can!" Maybe they're doing the opposite of what I'm telling them to do?

Propose that we destroy the Stone Men.

Propose that we prevent their creation.

Propose that we remove the Void from [non]-existence.

"Why am I the first one who's proposed to destroy the Void!? I mean seriously!" >:I

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3188 on: November 26, 2014, 02:47:17 am »

"hahahahahaha yet another god council proposes to destroy us any guesses what happened to the last nineteen that tried"

The stoNe meN have begun escaping the capital's walls using ladders. A force of stoNe waRRioRs has begun attacking Khaziraad's archangel furiously.

Yaos: The waRRioRs chant "We shall do as you commaNd, GReat Y'aos!" There is no self-termination going on.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: November 26, 2014, 02:51:09 am »

"hahahahahaha yet another god council proposes to destroy us any guesses what happened to the last nineteen that tried"

"....And you never believed me....I warned you but you never believed me...."

"Yaos, I demand an explanation! Why did you create these things? Is it part of your deal? How did you revive? There is no doubt it is related to the void."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3190 on: November 26, 2014, 02:54:41 am »

There are no jelly rolls in the Hardboiled Rainbows, sorry. Just dough, chocolate, and love.
(Description on how to make them moved to OOC)

Nothing is making the stoNe meN? Perfect.
Ask the Nothing to please stop making stoNe meN. Not that it will work, but...

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: November 26, 2014, 02:55:55 am »

Nothing is making the stoNe meN? Perfect.

"A Void is filled with Nothing."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3192 on: November 26, 2014, 02:57:27 am »

Since Yaos has nothing better to do, she provides an initial definition of power levels:

A power level is a representation (with varying degrees of accuracy) of the sum total of a person's 'physical' ability. This includes normal physical stuff (strength, speed, endurance, etc.) but also includes things like magical ability, the strength of the soul, chi-channelling ability, and other physical factors not relating to wisdom or intelligence.

"Anyone got any better definitions?"

"Yaos, I demand an explanation! Why did you create these things? Is it part of your deal? How did you revive? There is no doubt it is related to the void."
"A wizard did it. Mu. Mu. I don't know. Correct."

(Mu - instead of 'yes' or 'no', 'mu' means 'the question is wrong'.)

Propose we build a galaxy-sized space battleship with a WMG and a humanoid form that the gods can use to enter the Void and destroy the Nulls within it.

Withdraw my proposal to destroy the Void.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 03:00:26 am by Andres »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: November 26, 2014, 02:59:49 am »

Propose we build a galaxy-sized space battleship with a WMG and a humanoid form that the gods can use to enter the Void and destroy the Nulls within them.

"That will not work, you fool. We cannot yet hope to wipe them out. We have to be more subtle, keeping our own backyard clean before attempting to fight something that could wipe out all of our current existence if we are not careful."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: November 26, 2014, 03:03:24 am »

"That will not work, you fool. We cannot yet hope to wipe them out. We have to be more subtle, keeping our own backyard clean before attempting to fight something that could wipe out all of our current existence if we are not careful."
"You're not being ambitious enough! I think it's utterly demeaning that we should be bullied and cowered by these Void things! They are stripping us of our PRIDE! What we need to do is throw away our petty fears and strike at them with our hot-blooded fury! Wait a minute.....that's it! I know how we can defeat them!"

Propose that all the gods fuse into a singular "God" and use the supremely ultimate power of the fusion to utterly annihilate the Void!

Propose that "God" be named "Yasos".
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 03:05:36 am by Andres »
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 475