Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616705 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T45: Development
« Reply #3345 on: November 27, 2014, 08:08:09 pm »

Actually, I believe that as soon as you gain any Essence at all, your maximum Essence will become whatever Essence you then have. I do not believe it was a clerical error; it seemed very deliberate.
"Would you care to test this theory by giving me 1 Essence?" ;D
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: November 27, 2014, 10:53:48 pm »

As much as I would love to, I also have very little to no essence to spare.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: November 27, 2014, 11:20:36 pm »

I have plenty, for the moment. I'll give you one...

I'll also help with the merpeople.

Let's see, what new proposals are there... surprisingly, not any, it seems...

Mgaareecaalwahiisnshyzhrshui, you know what's going on with these stoNe meN, don't you? Care to explain it?
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: November 27, 2014, 11:25:11 pm »

Mgaareecaalwahiisnshyzhrshui, you know what's going on with these stoNe meN, don't you? Care to explain it?

"You fool! Do not speak with the void. Do not even acknowledge it. Its words are only lies, even listening to it may lead you astray or give it power. Pretend it is not there, until it is gone once more."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: November 27, 2014, 11:29:34 pm »

"I'm going to have to agree with Fusil, here. Void stuff is bad juju. Also, how do you even say all that? Magrae....Megerra.....Maregeregera......I give up!"

I go back to the DBP with Lee and.....Rubin, was it? to train in dance battling. Everyone else will fight the Stone Warriors, except for Tory, who will use the VDD to locate any more temples which have been profaned with Void influence.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 11:32:26 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3350 on: November 27, 2014, 11:48:48 pm »

Well, at least you two are agreeing on something. :P
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: November 27, 2014, 11:51:39 pm »

"That reminds me, can everyone please vote on the proposals we have? Some of them are a little important."
Spoiler: Council proposals (click to show/hide)
Oppose 43.01. We need to remove every ounce of Void influence in the Bubble, not propagate it!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3352 on: November 27, 2014, 11:55:12 pm »

Oppose 43.01. We need to remove every ounce of Void influence in the Bubble, not propagate it!

"Wha..You voted for it. It is meant to increase or intelligence on the void, so we may properly combat it. There is no reason not to. Also, did you stab yourself with a knife you where supposed to give back to me?"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: November 27, 2014, 11:59:50 pm »

"Conversation with Mgaareecaalwa...Maggie is not an absolute no. While yes, you should not trust everything it says, it is very powerful and not directly opposed to us nor any particular one of us. As long as we don't antagonize it, we will be fine. The Coronal of the Liminals could be a useful ally, however, but I won't take it by myself due to the risks involved. I propose we open communications between the Council and Maggie. I have a means to achieve this, should it pass."

43.01: Support
44.01: Abstain
44.03: Support
44.04: Abstain
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: November 28, 2014, 12:03:35 am »

"Is your female self also forgetful Yaos?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: November 28, 2014, 12:05:31 am »

"We already know how to fight it. We just need to shun it, educate people against it, ignore its attempts at communication, and destroy any Void related things. Having Void books around for anyone to read would only make people want to indulge in it."
"Wait what? YOU made the knife!? One of my angels just found it around somewhere and gave it to me. I've been trying to work out how it even works for ages! But yeah I did stab myself with it. I'm back to having Humans as a sphere but I lost Ambition. Could you tell me more about it?"

(I don't even remember when or how I got the knife. I'm pretty sure I'm telling the truth by saying that one of my angels found it somewhere and gave it to me, but I'm not certain.)

"Conversation with Mgaareecaalwa...Maggie is not an absolute no. While yes, you should not trust everything it says, it is very powerful and not directly opposed to us nor any particular one of us. As long as we don't antagonize it, we will be fine. The Coronal of the Liminals could be a useful ally, however, but I won't take it by myself due to the risks involved. I propose we open communications between the Council and Maggie. I have a means to achieve this, should it pass."
Oppose

Propose that we close and lock all communications with Void beings.

"Is your female self also forgetful Yaos?
"Wha? How?" ???
"Hey are you saying girls are stupid!?" D:<

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: November 28, 2014, 12:07:10 am »

"Have you gone completely mad? You would have to be insane to ally with those...things! Even you yourself admit that it is a dangerous and foolhardy task! We cannot allow the void, let alone such a powerful creature as it, to have any sway in our realm. Ignoring it is best, just ignoring it. I oppose. "

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: November 28, 2014, 12:08:23 am »

"Why did you even support the proposal for a void study committee in the first place then Yaos?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: November 28, 2014, 12:10:42 am »

"At first I thought that maybe we can learn something from the Void, maybe that it really wasn't so bad as we'd thought. Then the Stone Warriors appeared and then genocides and city-razing happened. We can't risk anything like that happening again." >:|

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: November 28, 2014, 12:16:23 am »

"You are a very fickle being Yaos. That is certain."
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 475