Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616864 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T49: Encore
« Reply #3405 on: November 28, 2014, 08:54:03 pm »

Tick 49: Encore

Books pertaining to the Void have been recreated at the Library.

People have returned to the Imperial capital after the removal of the source of the stoNe meN.

Yaos has died once again. Lette and Vaal note that the sight of the weapon used was terrifying, and it radiated an aura of what they interpreted as incredibly deathly and powerfully draining, thus explaining why it seemed to pull Yaos' core lowercase e essence into itself despite the buffering effect of the permanent body. They also note that the Emperor's heroic wounds were in slightly wrong places. (I'm not in the business of writing out fight scenes, besides which the outcome is more significant to all the parties involved than flowery prose detailing how it happened and letting down whoever ends up losing anyway.) Also, the Emperor's body was found months ago and to their knowledge, Yaos did not recreate the Emperor.

The stoNe meN everywhere let out a bloodcurdling cry and stop moving completely. Owners of stoNe meN also cry out soon for having to wash and clean on their own now.

Famous Hummingbird non-follower: "That leaves me with 13 gods. Who among you is the best?"

A Sorae follower of Yaos has opened up a shop peddling incongruously dyed food. Their blue bread and red salads are popular.

The 3/16ths Luminee has begun training.

This update's constellations are the Seraph and Ikaku. A comet streaks past the Keshan sky.

Spoiler: Deities (0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (7) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

`
New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Consolation, Victory, Travel, and Animals.

EDIT: Added income
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 08:59:04 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: November 28, 2014, 08:56:59 pm »

Abstain from both 47.00 and 47.01.

I would say that Yaos's will is still perfectly valid, provided he doesn't come back to life yet again...
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: November 28, 2014, 09:11:40 pm »

"Would the economy as you know it exist without me?"

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3408 on: November 28, 2014, 09:36:26 pm »

Famous Hummingbird non-follower: "That leaves me with 13 gods. Who among you is the best?"
Define best. Each god is "best" at a different thing.

Yaos (Ambition, Coasts): 0/1, 7-8
He is dead, for now...

Do you not think he was rather stupid to not be more careful around the false emperor? I mean, he got killed by him once already, and the emperor was found dead in a shallow grave...

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: November 28, 2014, 10:18:38 pm »

"Maybe we should just leave Yaos dead this time. It seems the universe has something against him."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: November 28, 2014, 10:25:30 pm »

Do you not think he was rather stupid to not be more careful around the false emperor? I mean, he got killed by him once already, and the emperor was found dead in a shallow grave...
Vaal: "The false Emperor was supposedly destroyed by Lette. Considering that we watched it get vaporised we had good reason to be believe it was utterly destroyed."
"Moreover, Yaos was in the Death Battle Plane and thought that if he were to die or have his soul stolen, the council-made plane would protect him (so long as he wasn't attacked by monkeys)."
"He stayed a fair distance away from the Emperor while he tried establishing communications and immediately called upon Lette and myself."
"Considering the request for the souls that were stolen from him be returned, he had reason to believe that this was happening and so didn't rule out the possibility of the return of the true Emperor."

Famous Hummingbird (non-follower): "The first god who can demonstrate they are the best shall receive my exclusive worship."
Well it isn't Yaos, they died. Four times now.
Lette: "Hey! He's also come back to life three times and it's only a matter of time until that number goes up to four! I think....... but yeah! No other god has managed to die and come back to life. Only Yaos - the BEST god! - could ever manage such a feat! No matter what you do to him or how many enemies he has, she'll ALWAYS come back and come out on top! Praise Yaos!"

(So what are the ten megabeasts like? What powers (acid spit, webbing, etc.) do they have?)

The stoNe meN everywhere let out a bloodcurdling cry and stop moving completely. Owners of stoNe meN also cry out soon for having to wash and clean on their own now.
"This is wierd...."
"Indeed. Apparently they were in fact intrinsically linked to Yaos, but then why would changing her symbol do nothing? These creatures give me such a headache....."

(I would like to challenge the proposal deaths. They have not been stagnant for 3 Ticks. They have been actively voted upon by at least two different gods in the last Tick alone, so while they haven't passed yet, they're not stagnant either. Moreover, that rule was made when half-Ticks were a thing, I think, if that's relevant at all.)

"So does anyone know where Artisanii is? He's been sealed for ages now. It might be best if you guys just killed him off before-"
"Lette you do NOT talking about killing other gods to other gods."
"What, so you want another one of them to maybe attack us again? Is that what you're saying?"
"It's rude and will probably get us killed, so be quiet and let them handle it."
"Screw you! You're not my boss!"
"Actually, as interim Emperor, I have authority over all Yaosian forces - including yourself."
"....I really don't ****ing like this."

"Maybe we should just leave Yaos dead this time. It seems the universe has something against him."
"Shut the hell up Void slave! What you think we didn't notice? Yaos has been doing more than anyone else to fight the Void so you want to throw her into it to please your masters, don't you! Then you go on about how YOU hate the Void so much but then try to open up com channels with them!? You are a liar, a hypocrite, and a servant of the Void!"
".....Please don't kill us."
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 10:31:08 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: November 28, 2014, 10:25:52 pm »

"At least it seems his death stopped the Stone Soldiers, for the time being. We have the books back as well, we may examine anything we want to the fullest extent."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: November 28, 2014, 10:34:12 pm »

"Did she inherit her self preservation instincts from the Human god?"

"It seems like it doesn't it?"

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: November 28, 2014, 10:41:19 pm »

Neron grins showing his massive fangs.

"Little angels should know not to anger gods. We wouldn`t want anything happening to you now would we...."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: November 28, 2014, 10:47:11 pm »

Lette: "Hey! He's also come back to life three times and it's only a matter of time until that number goes up to four! I think....... but yeah! No other god has managed to die and come back to life. Only Yaos - the BEST god! - could ever manage such a feat! No matter what you do to him or how many enemies he has, she'll ALWAYS come back and come out on top! Praise Yaos!"

It was really only impressive the second time. The only thing impressive about the other two were how generous the god of greed can apparently be.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: November 28, 2014, 10:48:30 pm »

"I consider Yaos to be a failed investment."

"I do hope you're only doing that to scare them Neron. They could still be useful, assuming the Yaosian curse doesn't get them."
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 10:53:32 pm by Vgray »

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: November 28, 2014, 11:00:34 pm »

"Just teaching them a lesson about respect and not pissing off gods." ;D
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 08:53:42 am by Ama »

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: November 28, 2014, 11:04:31 pm »

Useful? How so Azem? Last I recall, they all were dropping like flies to a group of flying monkeys. I wouldn't rate them particularly more useful than any other other angel in regards to combat and in practicality, they're less useful to any of us than our angels because their loyalty remains to Yaos.

That said... since we're on the topic of investments, you did pay for them no? Why not claim them yourself to help make up for all you've lost now that Yaos can't repay her debt to you?
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3418 on: November 28, 2014, 11:10:11 pm »

"At least it seems his death stopped the Stone Soldiers, for the time being. We have the books back as well, we may examine anything we want to the fullest extent."
But we already stopped them from being a threat, so whatever.

And Yaos' angels, Fusil came back to life as well, remember?

(There are only five megabeasts right now... Just search it)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: November 28, 2014, 11:11:10 pm »

"Speaking of taking dead god's things, how do you guys want to split his Empire? Ill take the army, replace the Inquisition with normal guards, if none of you mind. I did help pay for the humans, and was the one who suggested them in the first place. Also, I think that knife was mine to start with. We should also raid that Torturing Shadowrelm for lost souls."

I take the strange knife, once again.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 475