Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615155 times)

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T52: Crucible
« Reply #3570 on: December 02, 2014, 03:42:19 am »

Kli investigates the background of this Famous Hummingbird. He has a feeling that this is partially his fault.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T52.5: Crucible
« Reply #3571 on: December 02, 2014, 05:00:13 am »

Tick 52.5: Mischief

Joha has created many tens of thousands of Ikan

The Human Imperial Cavalry has begun a more efficient patrol schedule with the Human Imperial Army. Laborers injured after poor performance by the remaining Golems have been healed. Controlados assist in the construction of Yaos' Grand Temple.

Colonization efforts at the razed cities have been hampered by strange happenings. The more easily taken shinies and magic items have been sent back to the Human Imperial capital. The cities themselves seem to have some Void influence, and missing children are found, mostly digested.

The Famous Hummingbird has been sent into a nearby village square and told to pick a god and pray. He continues to refuse to serve any god without the Council's backing.

Kli has investigated the Famous Hummingbird and found that he is responsible only to the extent that he created the Hummingbirds in the first place. The Famous Hummingbird seems to have been a brash, incredibly rude Hummingbird during his time at the School of Balance.

This update's constellations are the Dagger and Sword.

(Joha -4E)

Spoiler: Deities (0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (7) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

`
New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Jealousy, Silence, Trickery, and Strength

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T52.5: Mischief
« Reply #3572 on: December 02, 2014, 09:16:58 am »

"I would have to be as stupid as Fusil claims us to be not to join this protective alliance of yours Darruth."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T52.5: Crucible
« Reply #3573 on: December 02, 2014, 11:16:16 am »

Laborers injured after poor performance by the remaining Golems have been healed.

What.
Would somone explain, in suficiently great detail, how exactly this happened?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T52: Crucible
« Reply #3574 on: December 02, 2014, 04:53:42 pm »

"Its not my fault if your followers can`t stand a bit of cold weather."

"Are you saying you are the one who did this?"
"No, what would I gain from harming some of your followers. What I am simply saying is how can you, say you are better than me ,when your followers are so poorly designed."

---------------------------------------

I would like to create the Spirits of the North, talkative wind spirits that give advice to those lost in blizzards. They shall speak comforting words to those who are dieing.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3575 on: December 02, 2014, 05:13:51 pm »

"No, what would I gain from harming some of your followers. What I am simply saying is how can you, say you are better than me ,when your followers are so poorly designed."

"What would anyone gain from murdering my followers in such a manner? It was an action of another god, even your own followers would be harmed by a godly. My followers, the Armu, have Godlike powers and are capable of surviving under nearly any terrain, including moons. They are fully capable of space travel as well, something no other race can boast. The Seppo, likewise, are not built for combat as the Armu are but are powerful enchanters and could come up with something to ward away the cold. No, they where only killed because it was an indirect assault by a God."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: December 02, 2014, 05:45:07 pm »

"But why would another god use my sphere to attack your followers?...Wait its my sphere...one second Fusil."

Try to steal power from the storm in order to make it fade away.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3577 on: December 02, 2014, 09:53:21 pm »

Tick 53: Silence

Neron has created the Spirits of the North, talkative wind spirits that advise those lost in blizzards and comfort the dying. Legends of their existence begin spreading among the heat-dwellers. Neron has also successfully drained the power of the storms.

(The remaining Golems, the ones who didn't have much Void contamination, were also the ones who didn't do much for whatever reason. Selecting against those most contaminated with Voidstuff also selected against those most involved in construction work, leading to more mistakes.)

This update's constellations are the Shield and Eye.

(Neron: -3E)

Spoiler: Deities (0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (1) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

`
New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Hunting, Seasons, Destruction, and Protection.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T53: Mischief
« Reply #3578 on: December 03, 2014, 05:10:58 am »

(Wow. Not a lot going on today, is there?)

Telialas and Zephemural are put under a full examination - this time including soul-compatibility testing and conversations with the swords - to make sure they're 100% perfect recreations. If they are, then Lette and Vaal fuse and nuke the Void cities. The areas are then scanned with the VDD and if they scan negative the Army will send one battalion to each site to set up military bases.

Vaal asks Palatino if he can remove the Void influence mermeating Vaal's adopted son. The son gets a private tutor who checks clean on the VDD.

The magical items connected to the Void are destroyed Inquisition-style by EVAC.

Are the angels getting any prayers sent to them? How much Essence do Lette and Vaal have?

The scientists at the ISAY are told that after 19 Ticks, unlimited material investment, complete - though incomprehensible - diagrams, a massive expansion in terms of personnel - including experts on energy manipulation, PLUS a new kind of science available to them, they should have some bloody simple energy weapons by now! They WILL finish the project by the next Tick! Especially since Telialas - in Human form - will teach them how energy manipulation through weapons works! They are also reminded to stay on top of Fusil worship.

ISAY is warded from unauthorised observation and intrusion.

Children who go to Imperial schools are made to pray to Yaos once in the morning and once in the evening.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 05:21:25 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3579 on: December 03, 2014, 05:24:36 am »

Yaos: It seems Telialas and Zephemural are not completely perfect recreations. This may be an effect of differing air current patterns post-creation or something. They definitely seem uncannily odd despite being otherwise the same.

Vaal's adopted son is tutored on various subjects.

The EVAC attempts to destroy the magical Void items. It fails for a large fraction of them.

The angels seem not to be getting prayers. Lette and Vaal have exactly as much Essence as they can hold.

Some zealous researchers at the ISAY have shut down the school and trashed multiple weapons-related rooms in response to your mandate for Fusil worship. Some of the others report having made storage units for Ikaku energy, but dissipation is still too high and capacity is still too low for extended combat. They desperately hope the zealous ones did not destroy their work. Some mages attempt to set up wards around ISAY with the zealots still on the loose.

(I don't think there's quite enough stuff to justify a half-tick...)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: December 03, 2014, 06:07:45 am »

(God damn it. I add one little sentence.)

ISAY scientists are told that they thought they were already praying to Fusil to help. If they don't want to worship him, that's fine, it was just a reminder to the scientists that thought it would help to continue doing so. An official apology is given for the poor wording of the "mandate".
The zealots are chastised for their rash and violent actions instead of behaving as the rational, gentlemanly (or ladylike) people they ought to be and officially, politely, and peacefully complaining about their issues. They are otherwise not punished.

Weapon and Hunger priests are asked to look over Telialas and Zephemural for anything that might be considered different. Maybe they've been aligned? Have they been check for Void influence as part of the full examination?

(Not enough for a half Tick? Challenge accepted!)
Spoiler: Empire Stuff (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 03:52:52 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: December 03, 2014, 02:19:31 pm »

(Been real busy, my interest has not faded however.)

Check how Gruen Civilization is doing. See if the priests are doing an alright job answering prayers. Listen to a few myself.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: December 03, 2014, 03:16:49 pm »

Check how the Rani, Shadow Ravens, and Snow Golems are doing. Listen to some prayers.  Then check on the Merfolk.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: December 03, 2014, 09:15:58 pm »

Create the Constellation "The Truth" as it reminds of the word for truth in the Luminee language.
"Oh poor Anath. Gone away for so long...
Listen to some Prayers of the Cactusmen and Luminee. Create a beautiful luminescent corral reef for the merfolk to ponder about. This reef is called Reef of Souls

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3584 on: December 03, 2014, 09:22:54 pm »

What does The Truth even look like?

Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 475