Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 617140 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T54: Amateur Campanology
« Reply #3600 on: December 03, 2014, 11:44:00 pm »

Stirk: Please spell Durrath as Darruth for non-in-character posts regardless of presence on the IC or OOC thread

(Awww. Ill try, but muscle memory is cruel.)

(Wait, what monsters? ???)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: December 03, 2014, 11:45:48 pm »

(When I tried to send colonists to inhabit the cities, they were attacked by some Void monsters who ate their children. They were evacuated and the Cavalry was sent in to investigate. They had an equal amount of success as the colonists. I was about to nuke the cities entirely but apparently Grauel screwed me on the swords and I'm not going to risk fusing them just to destroy some random cities. Now, if you were to attack that would definitely be worth the risk.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: December 03, 2014, 11:47:13 pm »

(I've been busy engaging in an arms race with the god of weapons(yes, I know exactly how futile at both sounds, and is, but it's fun so nyeh), otherwise I'd try and help)
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: December 04, 2014, 12:08:07 am »

"We gave you Elite Team Yaos' mission statements during the attack; we didn't try to murder you. Now, if you want to fight against the two most powerful angels that Creation has ever seen, plus the alliance they're part of, then that's your problem. Oh and don't pretend that Tykki's all that powerful. We all know how tired she always was whenever she was challenged to fight the Emperor."

"What my more level-headed friend is trying to say is this, and I'm adapting from a famous poet:
Look, fuck you; fuck the Void you were born from; fuck them guns; fuck your symbol with the diamond on it; fuck your stupid ass Luminee accent; fuck them cheap ass threats; fuck your Snow-addicted priests; fuck your angels; fuck your temples; fuck Tykki; fuck STF. This is the Empire. My Emperor's an archangel and our cavalry's wolves, asshole. Now get the fuck out my space, and if I see you in the Empire I'm slapping the shit out of you."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: December 04, 2014, 12:16:27 am »

"Looks like I have my answer. Tykki, it is time for us to test the fourth meaning of vindico. The Empire is now mine. You are now killed. Then I will claim the knife.

Now, I am a reasonable deity. I don't want to have to waste the effort of taking over an entire Empire if it is just going to be ruins afterwards. So I will give you two choices. The first, which I hope you take, is combat by champion. Tykki will fight whoever you choose to send alone, including your fused form. A binding contract will be signed, and control of the Empire will remain with the winner's god. I am going to kill you when I win anyway. Your second choice is to remain hidden while I unleash my new creation on my Empire. There will be mass destruction, though I will do my best to avoid it, in an all out war it is only inevitable. I will still conquer it and kill you, but it will be harder on both of us. Choose wisely."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: December 04, 2014, 12:50:30 am »

"Alternatively, we could all meet on a chosen field of battle with our entire armies and fight it out normally. No ambushes, no Void trickery, and no countless slaughter of innocents (you hypocrite). Sound good? Just a nice, clean battle. I will sign a pact to do that."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: December 04, 2014, 12:55:00 am »

"Those are acceptable conditions. Assuming no other God but me gets involved, and I am allowed to choose the field of battle. Are these terms acceptable?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: December 04, 2014, 12:57:50 am »

"Absolutely not. This is a fight between the Alliance and you - not just the Empire of Mankind. Moreover, we go to a completely barren wasteland where no one will get hurt an no one gets an inherent advantage."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3608 on: December 04, 2014, 01:00:57 am »

"Continue your disaster and discussion. This is most amusing to watch."

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: December 04, 2014, 01:02:46 am »

"Oh really? Look Fusil, how about we call all this off and you just let us be, ok? There's no point in us fighting except giving a Void being a good source of entertainment which I do NOT want to do."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: December 04, 2014, 01:07:04 am »

"Absolutely not. This is a fight between the Alliance and you - not just the Empire of Mankind. Moreover, we go to a completely barren wasteland where no one will get hurt an no one gets an inherent advantage."

"I suppose that is also acceptable. The other gods should be aware, if they do join against my forces, I might just decide to spread to their nations as well. It is only fair, after all. I will add my own condition, that if I am killed I automatically win the battle. That should keep them from breaking the council rule that Yaos loved oh-so-much, and I am hardly going to kill myself to win a fight against pathetic worms.

Also, if you continue to attempt to kidnap my citizens like that, I might just start the fight before you can gather your allies. All out war version."

"Oh really? Look Fusil, how about we call all this off and you just let us be, ok? There's no point in us fighting except giving a Void being a good source of entertainment which I do NOT want to do."

"I ignore the void. You are simply trying to get out of a fight, as Yaos had before you. You still have the choice, total war or controlled combat. Refusing will not stop it, only make it worse."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3611 on: December 04, 2014, 01:08:47 am »

"You will all die. We will pass that proposal a few trillion cycles ago."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: December 04, 2014, 01:19:36 am »

"We will go for controlled combat. Total war benefits no one."

"On that condition that you don't die I'm going to have to rebuke for two reasons.
One: other gods may not seek the death of gods but if you were to "accidentally" get killed in this engagement then it wasn't the purposeful seeking of your death.
Two: we Yaosian forces whose god doesn't tell them to do anything are not bound by Council Rules and thus we may freely kill you. Thus, if you die, no one will automatically win the battle. The battle is won when one side is entirely annihilated. If you want to sit out the fight, we won't hold it against you. I'm disappointed that you would try to trick us like that, though. Your dying would mean nothing since you'll get everything you want and you'll just come back to life like you did last time you died."

"Now, as for rules, I think that no fighting forces other than those who are there for the initial battle may fight, help, assist, or influence the battle in any way to prevent ambushes or cheap moves. Also, no dead god Essence monsters. Is this acceptable?"
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 01:25:28 am by Andres »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3613 on: December 04, 2014, 01:21:38 am »

"If the Luminants were as tactful as you, little speck, we would have already won."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: December 04, 2014, 01:36:51 am »

"We will go for controlled combat. Total war benefits no one."

"On that condition that you don't die I'm going to have to rebuke for two reasons.
One: other gods may not seek the death of gods but if you were to "accidentally" get killed in this engagement then it wasn't the purposeful seeking of your death.
Two: we Yaosian forces whose god doesn't tell them to do anything are not bound by Council Rules and thus we may freely kill you. Thus, if you die, no one will automatically win the battle. The battle is won when one side is entirely annihilated. If you want to sit out the fight, we won't hold it against you. I'm disappointed that you would try to trick us like that, though. Your dying would mean nothing since you'll get everything you want and you'll just come back to life like you did last time you died."

"Now, as for rules, I think that no fighting forces other than those who are there for the initial battle may fight, help, assist, or influence the battle in any way to prevent ambushes or cheap moves. Also, no dead god Essence monsters. Is this acceptable?"

"Heh. That wasn't a real condition. I just wanted to see if you would really attempt to kill me. It seems that there will be no problem with me fighting on the front line personally, then, if my life is at risk. A few mortal armies against the God of Weapons, his Angels, and whatever other forces he decides to bring into combat? This should be interesting. I wonder how many tentacles I will have to make to wipe out a single battalion? In any case, I accept these terms. Feel free to write up the contract."

Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 475