Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616841 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T56: Con of More
« Reply #3780 on: December 06, 2014, 12:21:58 am »

Numbers are not everything, and besides, once you are dealt with, we can deal with your armies at our leisure...
speaking of which...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3781 on: December 06, 2014, 12:23:51 am »

"Stop giving shit away, Darruth! I'm not sure if you actually did there. I forgot your orders. But don't!"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: December 06, 2014, 12:25:58 am »

"Deal with me? You are joking. It is, after all, quite clownish how you are letting that Angel talk to you in such a way. Was this an attempt at a circus? Thanks for speaking up, little angel, I was beginning to think I could not locate you *Ventilate!*"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: December 06, 2014, 12:27:01 am »

H VPNCLA EFMXHNM XPGX BGGLFXXF HV ACGL-YHFLAHMO QFWPFECJGL GMA XFLHGLGV.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3784 on: December 06, 2014, 12:41:35 am »

The Unnamed Conflict: Round 2

[More battle music]

Two powerful shots have appeared from nowhere to blast the Vaalette, severely wounding them! One has struck a massive, powerful angel of Yaos and nearby angels, visibly wounding them! Fusil and STF are momentarily surprised!

The Templars have advanced to assist the Humanos in fending off the unrelenting blows of the bronze creatures. The Saeva have now reached the front and engage the bronze creatures, swarming around them. It is too early to tell who has the advantage, but the bronze creatures' weapons slice almost effortlessly through them.

The airships, too, have reached the front lines. They have begun dropping boulders larger than even the Imperial catapults instead of paper, crushing many of the bronze men.

A great angel has been released! It swoops in to duel Tykki along with a fused Vaal and Lette! Tykki parries their blows furiously, and all are slightly wounded.

Bombardments continue all over the battlefield. The alliance's artillery begins targeting Fusil's artillery with great success at the cost of a massive conflagration along the left flank of their rearguard.

The cavalry has begun flanking Fusil's army. The bronze warriors throw flashing explosives, stunning the horses and disrupting their maneuvers.  The army has now caught up to the Saeva, who have stopped fighting, and begins fighting off the bronze creatures with dwarven forged steel. It is quickly noticed that the creatures are solid bronze.

The Ikakus advance and begin charging. They are effective at damaging the bronze warriors, but a lot of the energy of the shots seem to be absorbed or dissipated somehow. They have begun charging again.

The assembled angels have set out to engagee the rest of STF. Fusil is cutting down assorted forces like a tornado made of metal and glass.

Isolated shots have taken out many of the squad leaders of the alliance. Most of the troops fight as well regardless.

The Hooded Ducal Lich raises her arms and begins whispering.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: December 06, 2014, 12:50:58 am »

XPGXV HX. TCRS XPHV VPHX.

HLL THOPX TCVHL EKVFLT, HT XPGX'V YPGX HX XGSFV. VCWFJ-WNYFJ EK WJNXFRXHBF VPHX, TNRCV NM EK GCJG-INNVXHMO VXCTT, RGLL EK TFLLNY ONAV XN DNHM EF, GMA IFOHM XPF IFGXANYM.

WGLGXHMN: IFOHM XPF FMLHOPXFMEFMX. JFBFGL ONNAMFVV XN XPNVF ENXPFJ-TCRSFJV. XPF IJNMQF RNLNVVH IFLNMO XN -EF- MNY.

EK WJHFVXV YHLL GRX GV GJXHLLFJK GV YFLL; OJGMA VEHXHMO WNYFJ JGHMHMO ANYM TJNE PFGBFM XN NILHXFJGXF FBHL, GMA WJNXFRX GLLHFV. H YHLL HEICF XPFE YHXP WNYFJ, HT MFFA IF, GMA EK OCGJAHGM GMOFLV YHLL YJFGS AFVXJCRXHNM GENMO XPFHJ JGMSV; TNRCV NM XPFHJ PHOP AGEGOF AFGLFJV, YPHLF YF TNRCV NM TCVHL GMA VXT.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: December 06, 2014, 12:58:40 am »

The battle will be called the Battle of the Second Crusade.

"Hooded Ducal Lich. Who and what are you? Whose side are you on?"

YPK XPF PFLL GJF XPF HSGSCV RPGJOHMO!? XPFK YFJF VCWWNVFA XN RPGJOF VPNXV - MNX GRXCGLLK TLK HMXN XPFHJ JGMSV HM G RPGJOF!
XPFK'LL GRX LHSF XPFK AHA HM XPF THJVX RJCVGAF - XPFK'LL VXGK IFPHMA XPF EGHM LHMFV, RPGJOF CW VNEF FMFJOK IFGEV NJ ILGVXV NJ YPGXFBFJ, GMA XPFM THJF GX XPF FMFEK TJNE VGTFXK. XPFHJ XGJOFX HV XPF XFMXGRLF ENMVXFJ GMA TCVHL. XPJFF UCGJXFJV AFVXJCRXHNM TNJ XPF ENMVXFJ GMA NMF UCGJXFJ VXCM TNJ TCVHL.
BGGLFXXF TCVFV YHXP XFLHGLGV GMA QFWPFECJGL YHXP BGGL GV XPF ANEHMGMX. Z6 VWFFA INNVX RNEWGJFA XN G JFOCLGJ GJRPGMOFL, TLGVP VXFW, TCLL CVF NT FMFJOK GMA EGOHRGL GXXGRSV, GMA MHOP-HMAFVXJCRXHILF VSHM GMA NXPFJ INAK WGJXV VPNCLA PFLW.
EHMNV. PF YHLL THOPX TCVHL. PF HV ENJF WNYFJTCL XPGM FBFM BGGL'V RCJJFMX VXGXF ACF XN PNY PHV THMGL TNJE HV GRPHFBFA. AHA H EFMXHNM PF'V LHXFJGLLK GV IHO GV G LHXFJGL ENCMXGHM?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: December 06, 2014, 01:05:29 am »

Quote from: Darruth
DNPG, RGM KNC VXGJX PFGLHMO NCJ TNJRFV/IJHMOHMO XPFE IGRS XN LHTF, YPHLF H OHBF XPFE OJFGXFJ WJNXFRXHNMV?

VFJGR RGM RJFGXF G OHGMX TLNNA, GMA GQFE RGM...CPP...ANMGXF FVVFMRF?

NNP! XCJM XPF IJNMQF RNLNVVH HMXN ONLA NJ LFGA NJ VNEFXPHMO! XPFM XPFK'LL VCRS!
H'E WJFXXK VCJF XPF MFRJNEGMRFJ RNJWV RGM PGMALF XPF IJHMOHMO NT NCJ OCKV IGRS XN LHTF, ICX KFGP, DNPG RGM IF JFVWNMVHILF TNJ IJHMOHMO NCJ GMOFLV IGRS XN LHTF. VPF RNCLA GLVN CVF VNEF EGMG XN EGSF HX G IHX RPFGWFJ.

MN TLNNAHMO! PF'LL SHLL NCJ NYM EFM XNN!

YF'LL XCJM XPFE HMXN YNNA. YNNA HV BFJK FGVK XN ICJM GMA YF PGBF GM FLFEFMXGL GMOFL.

Quote from: Azem
H LHSF PNY EK VWPFJFV GJF FMXHJFLK CVFLFVV, CMLFVV YF YGMX XN RGCVF EGVVHBF HMTLGXHNM.
KFV! HMTLGXF XPF MCEIFJV NT NCJ PCEGMNV JFOHEFMX!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: December 06, 2014, 01:08:06 am »

MNX XPGX SHMA NT HMTLGXHNM KNC ANLX.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: December 06, 2014, 01:10:30 am »

ANFVM'X EGXXFJ. HX'V G ONNA HAFG GMKYGK.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: December 06, 2014, 01:13:17 am »

HT YF'JF ONHMO XN AN XPGX YF EGK GV YFLL ON YHXP XPF VWHJHX LFOHNM, GMA XPF VFMXHMFLV. EGSF XPFE NCX NT NCJ VHAF'V GJENJ GMA TNJRFV, FBFM.

GRXCGLLK, HAFG!!!

WJHRF RPFRS, SDW, NM XCJMHMO XPNVF OHGMX WHFRFV NT VXNMF XPF GHJVPHWV GJF AJNWWHMO HMXN VFMXHMFLV, VHEHLGJ XN XFJJGRNXXG VNLAHFJV, ICX IFXXFJ (ACP)

GMA NT GQFE XCJMHMO XPFE HMXN PHOP-UCGLHXK VXFFL VCIVFUCFMXLK, VN XPFK GJF XNCOPFJ GMA VPHX.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: December 06, 2014, 01:16:33 am »

PNY ANFV EK VWPFJF FBFM RNBFJ VXFFL?

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3792 on: December 06, 2014, 01:17:10 am »

The Battle of the Second Crusade the Unnamed Conflict of Conflagration: Round 3

[Another piece]

"None of yours, huge wretch." She waves her arms now, burning with mystic purple fire and crackling with magic. The dead of the battle rise up and begin fighting anyone not on her side. She points at an airship with one hand and begins whispering.

The Ikakus have released their energy blasts, cutting through countless bronze creatures effortlessly!

The priests of the alliance call forth the power of the heavens, and the dark clouds surrounding the floating ships respond. Lightning strikes everywhere, but they damage the bronze creatures as much as they damage the organics near the bronze creatures. The Palatine Arkanjel blesses a truly immense number of soldiers, and they fight harder. The Guardian angels of Darruth have come to take care of the stronger core of the bronze men.

Darruth has entered the battle directly! The sight of a god godly enough to fight in physical form is inspiring to the gods who remain away.

Vaalette has fused with Telialas and Zephemural and has begun zipping around slaughtering Fusil's army. He attempts to duel Fusil, who punches him into the alliance's army, crushing many along the way.

The boulders continue to rain down from the airships, as does lightning and hail. The bronze creatures are suffering heavier losses now. Many of their weapons malfunction from an excess of sponge or firing bubbles instead of bullets.

Tykki continues to duel the Archon. Her arms blink into biscuit dough for a moment, but they turn back. She continues fighting without missing a step. The Controlados begin to engage Tykki, who hurls something at them, vaporizing about a dozen. Kifo has appeared by Tykki as well.

(I sort of regret introducing you to encryption. I'll get to that stuff after this. :P)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: December 06, 2014, 01:21:53 am »

You can have the skeletons for all I care necromancer, but I still would like my due in flesh at least before this is all over. Until then, have fun doing whatever it is you're doing.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: December 06, 2014, 01:27:09 am »

Vaal was to continue fighting Tykki. It was Minos who was supposed to attack Fusil.
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 475